OH.MY.GOD

Our Story II

"'Where am i? Am i still at the hospital? where is Seunghyun?'

I slowly open my eyes and try to get up eventhough my whole body and my mind is still dizzy and weak.I just need to see him right now. Ever since the car accident, I kept thinking about him- yes of course I'll think about him because his still not waking up for god who knows when but what im worried to think about is when is he going to be like this?the doctor said it can be weeks, months or worse- years. 

"Tiffany?" my mom enter the room looking at me with a medium smile- she's tired i know just by looking at her eyes, probably she's up all night watching me and Seunghyun.

"Omma!" I said in a little cheery voice trying to be strong and not minding the dizziness all over my body.

"Are you ok? do you need something?" ask my mo walking closer to me and then she caress my head and then kiss my forehead.

"I just need to see him omma. Please I just need to see him." I said it again. I wont tired of begging them because that's my only medicine right now. To make sure he's ok/fine.

"Ok." My mom said not hesitating to answer me. I think she finally gave up because of my silly and repeated word towards her. 

 

 

                 And then I see him- lying, sleeping and weak. Scratches and wounds all over his body and his face. Few chords are conncected to him probably to monitor every changes and move that he makes, but its so impossible right now for him to move. He's too fragile and weak than me and I just let my tears come down on my cheeks. I thought that seeing him would be a medicine to me but the second that i saw him, its like I drink some poison for me to be quickly paralize and to be dying on the floor not to be able to breath and all of my pain is quickly been changed to the thought of it should have been me. It should be me. I cant watch/ stare of what's infront of me right now. I cant watch what's he's going through, of what he feels. 

"He's been there for 3 weeks and its going to be a month in two days and the doctor said that he hasnt moved or there's no any changes yet. Its still the same- no response-nothing." My mom suddenly broke the sillence and I quickly wipe my tears.

"Can I go look closer?" I ask eventhough Im already hurt for him. Why is this happening right now? I s this really for real? Am i Careless that I didnt protect him  or quickly been awake when that car hit us? 

"Sure" My mom said and she push my wheelchair entering his room full of monitors and him.

"Seunghyun?" I whispered quickly pushing the wheelchair mslef to be more closer to his face. "Can you hear me? Its me tiffany! You're going to wake up soon right? Im here now! You can wake up! Please!" I said it all in one go whispering all of what Im wanting to say ever since I heard about his condition. "It will be a month soon! you'll wake up sooner than that right? I promise that when you wake up, I'll take care of you and make sure that I'll always be here and will be waiting for you to wake up!" I continued still whispering trying that courage and hope I have left.

"You want me to grab you something? food? water?" mom ask trying to comfor me me? maybe?

"I want some ice cream. Chocolate -mint please!" I said in..wait what? thats weird because I have never and never will be going to eat that ice cream but Im craving for it and i want something sweet but at the same time a minty flavour..weird.

"Ice cream? are you ok honey? Ice cream in the morning?" My mom ask me not expecting that kind of answer who's just been in bed for who knows what number of days and whos body is still weak would actually like to eat ice cream. I dont know what's hapeening to me also I just want some ice cream right now. ASAP

"Yup! I want something sweet and minty at the same time. I dont know but Im craving for that since I woke up but I ignored it because I want to see Seunghyun first," 

"O-ok.. I'll buy you some! anything else?" My mom ask still looking at me a little bit shocked of what I'm wanting to eat and her expression is like- I dont know I cant even read myself right now.

"NO! Im good thanks!" I said and give her a assuring smile that I tottaly fine. Then she went out to buy me some Ice cream. But one more thing that is weird about me right now is when I became happy  but seconds later I feel sad or wanting to cry these few days. Well, maybe its just from side effects on the medicine that I've been drinking and few injection that will help me recover myself quicky so I'll just ignored it and quickly focus my attention to Senghyun who's still sleeping and breathing steadily. 

   -FLASHBACK (short one)-

"Good morning sunshine!" Seunghyun said to tiffany who's been clinging on his body when Seunghyun wakes up.

"Hmm..." Tiffany humm and continue to sleep hugging Seunghyun closer to her which made Seunghyun smile wider and quickly responded to tiffany's hug.

"Today's our last day... and last night was...The best and unforgettable moment of my life."Seunghyun whispered to tiffany.

"I know. Me too. "Tiffany said shyly that she tries to hid her face from Seunghyun's chess.

"Are you shy? or blushing?" Ask Senghyun trying to push tiffany  away from her wanting to see her tomato face.

"NO Im not! are you?" ask tiffany back but not wanting to take away her face to Seunghyun's chess. She's shy.

"No! But you are!" Seunghyun said quickly getting up and went to tiffany's top and look at her face closely.

"Yahh! ert!" Tiffany said giggling and trying to get away from Seunghyun's body on top of her.

"Me? ert? Yes.. A y and handsome ert!" Surnghyun praise himself which tiffany burst in laughter and peck Senghyun in the lips which Senghyun responded with a hot and long kiss.

"I love you! "Senghyun said breaking their kiss that makes them go breathless. And thats how they spend their morning.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

    "Here's you're Ice cream! but I bought you first some proper breakfast an then you can eat this after!" my mom said entering the room and prepering my breakfast- egg and bacon with some milk.

"Milk? Is there some Chocolate milk?" I ask. I dont know I just want chocolate.

"Uhm, no. But this is ok with you right?" my mom ask bringing her weird face again.

"Uhm, yeah that'll do!" I said eventhough I want to eat the ice cream so bad. So, I just ate my breakfast- half of it and then ate my Ice cream and Its soo delicious! I never thought that Chocolate mint is not that bad and think I'll switch the strawbeerry to this flavour now. Thanks Seunghyun. Then I felt dizzy that I almost fall on my chair that have been happening to me when I try to get up or Im trying to do something, its just suddenly there.

"Whoah~ darling are you really ok? you've been acting strange and weird these few days! you've been having some mood wings, you crave for something that you didnt even like in your whole life and you felt suddenlly dizzy! I think we should consult the doctor about this."My mom said finally explains her weird face towards me- Yeah, I think I should consult the doctor about this and what in the world is moodwings?  me having moodwings?

     Speaking of the doctor, He's suddenly appears out of nowhere and excuse us, probably observing Seunghyun, which after that, the doctor who is in the same time observing me said that I can go tonight or right now out of this hell- I mean this hospital and that Im fine and strong enough but I need to be resting in bed at home for a couple of days and then can come back to work. "Doc, My daughter tiffany, she's been acting strange and weird lately these few weeks and I think you should check her up one last time before we go?" My mom suggest and open it up to the doctor  which the doctor gladly says yes and I should come see him these evening before we leave and i said yes so that all of that Im feeling right now will be disappearing soon.

 

             "Ms tiffany, please take a sit." the docotr said to me and then look through some papers. "How are you feeling? are you feeling better now than these morning?" the docotr added in a caring voice.

"Yes doc. I better now but a little bit dizzy and my tummy hurts a little bit when I'm ready to leave my room just now and honestly, It hurts right now." I said because thats what you do right? to tell what you feel so that they can ease it right away.

"Ok. your tummy is hurt right and you feel dizzy since?"

"Last week? last last week?" I answered unsure but Im pretty sure its been happening  to me these few weeks.

"Ok. can you wait here for a second?" the doctor said not waiting for my response and then went quickly out of the room. Then minutes later a nurse suddenly came close to me saying that I should follow her and then she gave me a little tube to test my urine which what in the world is happening here? but I ignored that thought and i gave her the tube and they examine it. While waiting, because they said it would take them a couple of hours- maybe 2-3 hours, so I went to Seunghyun's room to check him out again and talk random things- like what's happening to me and same old, same old- wanting to him to be awake and I'll wait for him even if it takes years just for him to be awake I'll wait and never will give up on us.Until  time flies so quicky that that the same nurse went to me and said meet the doctor for the results.

Why am I nervous? Every step I make to the room i feel nervous and tense. I slowly open the door and the doctor quickly look at my direction.

"Ms. Tiffany congratulations! you're 3 weeks pregnant!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have nothing to say.

You say it on the comment box.

See you on the nexy chapter!!!