What Happened?

Our Story II

  

TIFFANY'S POV:

Dark. All I see is black. Where am I?

I can hear a monitor. Heartbeat monitor?

"Tiffany. Honey?" I hear someone calling me but I can't bearly open my eyes. Mom. I know its her.

"Oh My God! Omma please call the nurse quickly. She's awake!" Mom told Halmeoni. Her voice is excited - relief.

"Tiffany? Sweetheart! you're awake thank God you're awake!" My mom said to me caressing my face. So soft like all of my questions has been erased. In just a minute.

Where am i? Why am i lying on the bed? helpless. dying. I cant open my eyes like someone or somthing is pushing it down.

"Its ok honey, dont stress yourself too much. everything's will be alright. I promise" My mom said caresing my face again and then she kissed my forehead like Im a fragile, precious thing to her.

"Where am i?" Yes! Ifinally said it!

"Tiffany?! oh. my .god. you can speak!" my mom said like Im a new born baby that Im just learing to speak. Ok mom. chill. of course I know how to speak but I cant just these few moments. Geez.

"Mom? Where am i?" I ask again hoping that her reaction wont be like her first one.

"You're at the hospital honey." said my mom now crying which is really happy and jumping in joy a few seconds ago. Wierd.

"What? What am I doing in here? Im not dying or something right?

"Ouch!" Whoah that really hurts. I shouted when I try to move my body. trying to get up.

"Whoah! take it easy sweetheart. You're weak!" said my mom trying to vring me back to my bed.

Weak? Me? no way!

"Mom! just answer my question. What am i doing in here?" I ask a little bit annoyed.

"Accident. Youve been in an accident." my mom said looking down at the floor while saying it.

Accident? wait. where Seunghyun? I need to see him. NOW.

"Where's Seunghyun? I need to go see him." I said standing up gnoring what im feeling inside. hurt.numb. helpless.

"No tiffany you need to rest. The doctor's coming so you need to be here." My mom said in a worried voice.

Then I hear a knock on the door. The doctor. Thank god! I can ask him if I can go to seunghyun's room.

"Tiffany? you're finlyy awake! that's a good news!" said the doctor smiling.

"Ye~ But, where's Seunghyun? Choi Seunghyun?" I ask. straight to the point.

"Tiffany!"My mom quickly said to me. probably she doesnt want me to go to him because Im too weak.

"Oh! Mr. Choi?" ask the doctor which I quickly nod. "He's room is near the emergency room because of his operation."

Wait..WHAT? ok. So, Accident. Hospital. Seunghyun in th emergency room? Operation?

"What Operation?" I ask trying to not let my tears come out.But it will.Soon.

"Ye~ You see, when You and mr, Choi went back from you're vacation, A truck hit you're car which directly goes to the driver's side which is Seunghyun. That's why we need and quickly operate him especially his head." Explained the doctor.

"I want to see him.NOW." I said. Now crying. Oh please just let me see him. I need to see him.

"You can't ms. Hwang. you're too weak and you need more rest and nutrients. We dont allow patients who's too weak to visit a patient also that is in critical conditions." said the doctor looking down.

Critical? What's that supposed to mean? He's dying? is that what you mean?

"No I need to see him. plase i need to see him! Omma! please!!" I beg and cried trying to get up but the doctor quickly called a nurse and give him something.

"Please I need to see him! Im not weak anymore! I just need to see..him.." That the last word that I remembered then i fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until next time.I hope You enjoy.