Accepting The Truth & Learning How...

Our Story II

Everything stop. Frist, Seunghyun's unconsciousness and then me being a MOM? Like who would've think about that?! Well, probably I wouldnt think of the thought of me having a baby just yet. I know I want to settle down someday with my husband, having kids and to live with peace and happy family but, i always think of that thought when i would turn to the age of early thirties not when im only twenty and supposedly to b having fun and can hang out with my friends sometimes.

"What did the doctor said?" ask my mom quickly guiding me to sit down because I kind of feel dizzy again.

"Mom..." I look at her in the eye but dont know how to say it. I mean, I didnt mean it or i didnt do it on purpose yet, it happened so fastand I need Seunghyun to be here with me right now. I dont want to say it without Seunghyun knowing it but I have to.

"What is it dear? Are we staying here again?" Ask my mom bringing up her worried face again not wanting to stay here and let her see me suffer and weak just by looking a her face.

"I'm..." You can do it Tiffany. Im sure omma will understand because Im pretty sure she goes all throughout this when Im still in her tummy right?

"What?"Ask my mo that I think she knows what it is just by looking at her disapointed face that became worried a while ago. "When? How?" My mom knows. Mother's instict.

"When were at the Island. Im sorry omma.. I didnt mean to disappoint you and I dotn want want this to happen so fast. Believe me! Im reall really sorry." I said it to my mom crying it all out. Im telling the truth! I dint plan this and neither Seunghyun.

"Hush now. Just be careful and dont stress yourself too much.How many weeks?" Ask my mom trying to hide her disappointed face. I know,eventhough her face is like that neither she cant do anything about it because its already here.In my tummy.

"3 weeks." I said in a weak and ashamed voice not wanting to talk about it right now and I can sense my moodwings again right now because  I feel upset and disappointed at myself.

"I know it already. Ever since you'v been acting strange-moodwings, and you always crave for something eventhough you dont ever will eat hat food, you crave for it especially the ice creamthis morning and then you siddenly felt dizzy. So, although it hurts for me, You're still my daughter and I believe you that you didnt want that to happen too." My mom said to me and honestly, I feel so overwhelmed by her words just now and quickly hug her and continue my crying because Im so grateful that omma's so understanding and can accept me no matter what.

"Thank you so much omma.I know i've made a huge mistake in my life right now but I promise that I'll do better to prove to myself  that I can do better decision and learn from my mistakes." I said in a sincere voice and I hug her once again to feel secure and to be loved not to be judged from my mistakes.




Eversince that day at the hospital when I found out that I was having a baby, my bestfriend -Yuri and her boyfriend Minho was so delighted and was ecited until now to meet the baby although Its hard for me when I told my grandparents about my pregnancy especially to Halabeoji who wasnt ablt to accept me and the baby in my tummy at first because he said that I've been too careless and didnt respect myself as a women which is true but its here. This is real.I have to be brave and to be able to overcome it. While Seunghyun, who is still not awake and like a vampire sleeping  for centuries now. Its sad to think that He's not awake and I'll be having my ultrasound tomorrow. Yes. 5 months have past and Seunghyun-well, he's still Seunghyun but not the lively and childish one. Although,  I still vi- or shoud I say 'we' still and always visit him to know his condition and how bad do I want him to wake up and want him to see the baby's face soon when I had my ultrasound check up..However, everytime we go here to visit him and ask the doctor's observation, he either will say nothing or no changes which breaks my heart everytime I hear that. But I promise to myself that I wont give up and will continue to go here everyday eventhough there's no changes or extraordinary happening to him.

"How is he?" I ask the doctor hoping and finger-crossing that he's answer will change and be positive.

"No changes." I knew it but its ok. "Although, a girl went here every weekend to check him out, you dont see he because you visit in the mornings while she visit in the afternoon till evening." the doctor continues and went through some papers.

A girl visit him every weekend? her mom? colleuge? aunt? it cant be Sungmin because she's too busy in her studies right now eventhough she's just trying to focus when she still know about her brother's comdition. Maybe her mom? but since the day we got here in the hospital they didnt even show their shadows or come near Seunghyun all i sa is me and my mom and sometime Yuri who always there for me because of the baby and I cant walk that properly bcause its onl 5 months and its already heavy and hard for me to walk or do something else when im at home. 'Silly baby' I thought to myslef while looking at my tummy and then rubbing it while looking at his father who's face is fully recovered and that his handsomeness is glowing again that makes me wanna hug and kiss him so bad but I cant.

"Do you know her name?" I ask. Of course I should know her name .He's my boyfriend you know and wil be a father soon to my child.

"Im afraid no. She always visit but not saying that much. And i didnt bother to talk to her because she's always too focus observing him and whispering things that I think will make him wake up soon." the doctor said ready to leave the room. "If you excuse?" and then i nodded the he leaves.

'Who are you? baby, do you think we should visit your appa this weekend but in the after noon?' i thought to myself asking the baby if we should visit him tomorrow and I think that that should be ok.

Appa I cant even hold my smile right now. Seunghyun becoming a father? I think when he heard this news, he will be jumping and screaming in joy knowing that he's going to be a father soon.

"Tiffany? we should go, you need to rest and the baby is tired too." Yuri said showing only her head through the door then she quickly take a glance to Seunghyun and then back at me. "Anything new?" she continue now entering the room.

"No. But the doctor said theres a girl visiting him every weekend but not in the mornings in th afternoon. Should I see her this weekend? Im curious you know." I said to Yuri since she's my bestfriend and she'll advise what's better or not.

"Girl? what's her name?" Yuri ask metting her eyebrows together at the center.

"That. I dont know, the doctor just told me that she's here every weekend until evenings but didnt bother to ask her name." I said now more curious when Im repeating it.

"Aigoo~ I think what you should be curious right now. Is what's the gender of your baby and why is it so big and heavy!" Yuri said and that totally went trhough me again. Crap. I should really rest right now because tomorrow's gonna be a big day for me!

"Right right! ok, uhmm lets go?" I ask her and leave and said that she'll be waiting outside.

"Untill then Seunghyun.I'll aee you tomorrow and hsow you the pics of our baby." I said and kiss him gently in his cheeks and leave eventhough it breaks my heart.



"Ready?" ask Yuri when were all set to go to the clinic to find out my baby's gender. Oh. my.god! im really excited and at the same time nervous right now.

"Yep!" I said and we both giggle and heard Minho's car beeping on us.

"Goodmorning ladies." said minho never failing his super handsome syle and of coure his face which he probably gets from his side -the Choi's- and my Seunghyun too.

"HI Minho!" I said cheerfully and quickly grab my bag and guid me to his car.

"Baby's coming out soon and I cant wait to see what's the gender!" Minho said in a excited voice and happy face and then kissing sweetly Yuri's cheeks and greeting her 'Good morning' 

"Goodmorning baby!" Yuri said with her over reacting aegyo which I  kind of miss when me and Seunghyun does that to each other but I quickly sweep that away wanting to think first about today.

               "Good thing theres no traffic!" Minho say and guided me once again to take off slowly from his car and grabbing my bag.

"Thanks" I said and cant help but to look at the clinic like its my first time seeing it. Well FYI, its my first actually- my first to check up not about me but the human inside of me.

"Yey! this is the day~ this the day~" Yuri sing in a funny tune which make me laugh hard even Minho while were going together inside of the clinic. I went straight to the reception which i say tha tiday's my ultrasound- t find out my baby's gender and that we'll be going inside in a few minutes.

"I'll just wait here." Minho said and we nodded our head and exactly hear my name.

"Mrs Tiffany Hwang?" really? MRS.? OK. Soon.

"Here!" I kind raise muy hand to be able to sse me because there's too much patience in here and I totally didnt expect it but, well, Im not the only one who's going to be a mother soon right? "Lets go?" I ask Yuri and she quickly get up and grab my bag and hold my hands.

"Remember. Breath in and out!" Yuri whisper to me which I quickly nudge her arms and gigle.



"HI! Im doctor________ I'll be oberving you today and you're baby today. Please have a sit." she said to me in a cheery voice.

"So, you're baby is 5 months now right? any pain?" ask the doctor looking thourgh some files.

"No,but just a little bit when its moving and it feels kind of heavy for me especially when Im moving around or going somewhere  or to take a walk." I said rubbing my tummy.

 "OK then. please lay there and we'll se the gender! " she said once again in a cheery voice preapring the equpment and typing something in the computer. "Are you excited?" she continued while evealing my tummy out.

"Super. especially my bestfriend!" I said which makde us laugh.

"Ok, here we go." she said and i saw it finally on the screen. Seunghyun I wish your here. But why is it weird and kind big in the screen? is it on zoom?

"Whoah~ your baby'so big fany -ah!" Yuri said curious too abouth the image infront of us.

"Its big because thy're twins."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pretty Long?

I know, but I got too excited that I want to update it so bad.

So, Here it is. ENJOY!