Chapter 11

Our Story II

Tiffany's POV

 

"Surprise." nice timing Bom.

 

"Hi Baby~"Kissing Seunghyun. On the lips. And it hurts me. Seeing the father of my  children and her ex girlfriend...Just a perfect scene right now.

 

"Hey.."Seunghyun said kind of shock too and then hug her as a response."Since when did you arrived?" He ask forgetting that I'm still here in their own world because he's too drawn towards Bom.

 

"About an hour ago, I ask your secretary about your schedule but he said that you already left so ask Siwon instead." explaining while caressing his cheeks too in love in him. Why am I seeing this awkward or should I say heart breaking scene right now? So to get out of this situation right now, I quickly excuse myself and can't handle my tears that is going to drop anytime soon.

 

"Uhmm..I'll just go.." I said in an awkward voice, looking down and then quickly walk towards the kitchen not even bothering for their response-his response.

 

 

             "That b*itch plans this right? she really knows that Seunghyun is going to be here and try to make you super jealous  and want to see you miserable!" Yuri said rolling her eyes away from them.

 

"Language!!" I manage to say. Still eyes on them. Then Lauren suddenly came towards me.

 

"Omma, why is that girl? and why does she kissed ahjusshi?" Lauren ask in a kind of upset and sad look seeing them both cuddling each other and it hurts me more because my own child seeing her own father with somebody else and not us...not me.

 

"Lauren go upstairs and continue playing your brother okay? we'll go home soon." I simply say ignoring her answer because I myself is confused and broken right now. I just went to the kitchen and make sure that all equipments are clean.

 

"Tiffany." Bom called my name in a flat voice. Ah! just the person I want to see right now.

 

Bom." I response in a flat tone too. Not wanting to meet her eye. I'm too disgusted with her right now. But she's pretty, a nice body, rich, intelligent, what can Seunghyun ask for? She's right there standing in front of him. I don't even want to compare myself on her because I know that I'll lose

 

"Opened up your new coffee shop?"She ask observing the whole place. Which is I'm proud about the result on both financial and customer service that we have.

 

"Yup about 5 years ago so, it's been a while.." I said smiling at myself while looking around the shop.

 

"And had a beautiful children." looking at the twins from upstairs-playing happily.

 

"Yes. Their twins boy and girl" Just like Seunghyun would've wanted realizing that I'm beginning to have a convo with her. "Were about to close in  a few more minutes..Do you want anything else?" I ask. hoping that they'll just all go and never come back here- especially him.

 

"No I just came here to pick up Seunghyun."She said in a flat tone but her eyes is saying something else. Like I've ruined her life and I took the most precious person in her life. hmm Ironic right? 

 

"Tiffany." then he came giving me a warm smile and then his hands finding Bom's waist.

 

"Yes?" I ask trying and hoping that I can hide my tears away. Why Seunghyun? Am I not caring enough? Worthy enough to have you? So I turned my back to them even though its kind of rude- but not for me.

 

"About the thing your going to-"I cut him off looking at him again.

 

"No! uhmm..forget about it!" I said and give him a fake smile.

 

"Are you sure?" he ask again not sure if I'm ok or not. Of course I'm not.

 

"Yes! totally." I manage to control my happy voice towards them and then the kids approached us.

 

"Ahjussi! who is she? Lauren ask pointing at Bom.

 

"Oh! This is Unnie Bom. My fiancé." He said proudly. Ouch. Fiancé...of course they are! Jeez Tiffany it's been almost 5 years! you stupid!

 

"Fiancé? Mom, what is fiancé means?" Ask Leo looking innocently at me.

 

"Fiancé means-"I was cut off when Bom disturbed what I'm saying.

 

"Fiancé means is when a couple is getting married soon and is going to live happily and  peacefully. Right Tiffany? Is that what are you trying to say?"  She ask innocently like I didn't get what she means. This is so heart breaking that I can't even hold my emotions and can't even stand both of them.

 

"Were closing in 5 minutes! aren't you guys leaving or what?" Yuri said in her most possible calm voice but I can clearly feel the annoyance in her.

 

"Ok then. Nice meeting you kids and be good ok?" Bom said saying goodbye to the children.

 

"Bye kids! I promise we'll play again soon  and be good to your omma!" Seunghyun added giving the kids hugs and kisses  "Thank you so much Tiffany. I hope we can talk to each other more soon." Saying it like we this is our first time meeting each other. His voice...it's so foreign.

 

        Then I cried.

 

"Hey, don't do it here! not in front of the kids."My best friend said comforting me and saying it in a low voice.

 

"I just can't believe it Yuri. I just can't." I said not knowing how to stop myself from crying.

 

"You can get through this alright? Just think of your kids for now, get some sleep and I'll go to your house." Yuri suggest which is a good idea. Thank God! What would I do if Yuri isn't here right now. This is what I like about Yuri, she's stronger than me because she can handle better any situation and to what happen just now.

 

"Omma are we going home now? I'm tired and feel sleepy!" Leo said in a sleepy voice giving me a puppy look and I can see their faces that they are really exhausted.

 

"Ok. We'll go just give me a second!" I said going to my locker to change.

 

 

 

            Finally, I just finished taking the kids to their beds when Yuri suddenly call, probably to check my condition.

 

"Yah! you're not crying again right? Especially not in front of the kids?" she said over the phone worried about what might happened when we got home.

 

"No. I'm not. The kids are already sleeping so..." I said heading to the kitchen to grab me some fresh coffee.

 

"Good. How about you give yourself and the kids a break? Don't work for one week, spend it more on the twins. You've been stressed and working very hard Tiff. just to have a better future for the kids and to keep the shop going, but I think you really deserve a vacation. Also, it's almost 2 years since our last vacation together, the kids and you need it to have more memories and fun together."Yuri suggest which is totally true. I need some me and the kids time, just for one week Tiffany, it'll be fun!

 

"What about the shop?" I ask worried because aside from the shop being super busy every day, Yuri is also kind of struggling to deal with customers when they start coming all at once and it gets really crowded and we have a least amount of workers even though I know that they can do really well with it.

 

"Tiffany, everything will be fine ok? I'll ask for some help with Minho and try to persuade the other worker to help me too. So relax and I already book you and the kids a flight to Jeju for a week so...Your good!" she said super excited as if she's going with us and she even discuss what things should I pack since were staying on an island, I can wear bikinis and stuff and you know what she meant..to get the boys attention which I'm not confident about..."Tiff. Are you still there? Or are you already planning on what swimsuit your going to wear?" She continue teasing me and then talk about some random stuff until we bid ourselves goodnight and went to sleep.

 

 

 

"Omma!" Argh this is what I hate every morning. "Omma! Hurry we have to pack our things because we might be late! Auntie Yuri said that they'll be here in an hour to pick us up "Lauren said and the- wait WHAT? oh .my. god. I almost forgot! I quickly got up put of bed and then run to my children's room to check them and o help pack their things. Gosh! It's Yuri's fault! Its ok me if we didn't go anyways..

 

*An hour later*

 

I heard the doorbell rang. I'm still changing though and I haven't pack fully pack my things yet.

 

"Omma! They're here!" Leo said and then hurriedly went to grab the door.

 

"Hey baby! Where's mommy?" I heard Yuri ask looking for me downstairs.

 

"I'm here! be there in a minute!" I shouted and hurriedly put some random things in my bag and I have to fix Lauren's hair, oh man! she can't go out unless her hair is perfect and have some pink stuff on it. I know just like me.

 

"Auntie Yuri I'm here! do I look pretty? mommy just bought me some pink ponytails~" she said excitedly jumping towards Yuri.

 

"Of course princess! Your always beautiful." Yuri said smiling and hugging Lauren.

 

"Ready? Minho said by the door and grab our bags to put them in the car.

 

"Ok! So remember to always take care of the shop especially the kitchen, always clean it up and make sure the backup ingredients are fresh and then the counter always cle-" I was cut off when Yuri put her finger infront of my mouth. Gross.

 

"Sh..sh..Quiet. I know what to do so just have fun..RELAX" she said stressing the relax part."I'm going to miss you! I wish I can come too!" she continued and then hug me.

 

"Were going only for a week so we'll be back in not time." I reassure her and then went to the van.

 

...I hope it will be a memorable week.