Surprise!

Our Story II

Seunghyun's POV

"Hi baby!" BOM said over the phone sensing some sadness in her voice.
"Hi babe. Whats wrong?" I directly ask.
"Nothing. Just being without you is boring and lonely." She said. Again - sadness in her voice. I miss her too! Ever since i was slowly recovering from my amnesia, she has always been there for me - feeding me , taking care of me and she showed me love and warmth that i've been looking for in a woman.
"Ow~ dont be! You'll be here soon! Just wait more and we'll be together again."  I said making sure theres some excitement and hope in my voice.
"I know. I wish i can just disappear here and be there!"
" i know. I wishh that too." And then someone knock on my door interupting me and Bom.
"Seunghyun?" Siwon. Yeah my annoying cousin.
" what?!" I annoyingly respond saying goodbye to bom and then hung up.
"Uhm... Someone wants to talk to you." He said and i can see that he's holding he's phone from the side and from my sit i can here scream - yelling to each other.
"Who?"i ask staring at his phone. Who the heck is that? His mom? Girlfriend?
"Here." He handed me the phone which i was so scared to answer, are this our clients that i had no time to meet with and now they are mad at me for not showing up? Well, Im a busy and famous person.  While i put the phone on my ear, my eardrums are about to break when i hear children yelling at the phone.
"Ahjusii? AHJUSIII!!" I heard a girl's voice and its really breaking my eardrums soon.
"YAHH! Let me talk to him! Its my idea anway!!" Now i heard a boy's voice trying to snach the phone to the girl.
"AHJUSII! Anyeong! Do you want to play with us? Me and lauren have some new toy that uncle siwon bought for us! It will be fun!" Wait, Lauren? U mean the little girl on the cafe shop? The twins?
"Leo?" I ask unsure of their names because for a korean kid, thats unusual.
"Anyeong~~ come over here after your work and play with us ok? Me and lauren will be waiting and we have some chocolate mint sundae and cookies prepared this time! See u later ahjushii!! ANYEONG~~!!! " leo said and hunv up the phone. 
"What the heck was that?!" Siwon laugh and i hand back his phone.
"Well, they keep saying your name and want u to play with them. I guess they have their new playmate found!" He said and i laugh.
" i dont know though, i have meeting after im done here!" I said but part of me just want to go there right now because ever since i went there, i want to go back and back i dont know why bug everytime i see the twins, i feel relax, happy, and the sence of love - as a family. Its weir right? Especially Tiffany. Aw man! I dont know! I just keep thinking about her. Her eyesmile, i just cant take her out of my mind. She's stuck to my brain like a gum.

"Seunghyun? R u there?" Siwon ask me snapping his finger infront of my face.
"Sorry what?" I ask after spacing out.
"Just do ur work dude. I'll be right there in my office if u need anything." He said and make way out to my office.
"Wait siwon!" I stoped him.
"What?" Turning back at me. Confused.
"You know tiffany right?" And he smirk.

 

Tiffany's POV
"Thank u have a nice day!"  As I greet the customer goodbye. 
"Yah! Have u heard about it?" yuri suddenly ask me looking at me like you-should-know-this face.
" what?" I said while cleaning up the desk that the customer left.
"Bom is going back to korea next week!" She said and i totally freeze. Why? To mess with me and my kids? To show that she officially captured seunghyun's heart?
"So?" I said as i tried to hide my annoyance and sadness about it.
"U need to tLk to her! U should ask her why did she not tell seunghyun about you and the kids?" She said felling angry and suggesting it as a friend.
"What for? Seunghyun made his choice and watever makes him happy well i am too! And i have my twins with me so thats enough!" I said but my feelings are opposite. Why?
"Seriously? No! Are u planning not telling seunghyun about it? He's already here! And u should've told him last time he visited here!" She said trying to scold me like a little child making a BIG mistake.
'He doesnt even know me! Then how about the twins? He COMPLETETLY forgotten us! Theres no point' i thought to myself because if i say it outloud i might get another yell from my bestfriend.
"Tiffany! You should tell him. Maybe he can remember or atleast try!" She suggest and then welcom the customers.
    should i tell him? What would be his reaction? Happy? Sad? Disappointed? Excited? I dont even know anymore but something in his eyes caught my attention the way he looks at the twins. Comfort? Joy? Relax? Argh! Enough of this!
"Omma!" Leo suddenly appear jumping happily towards me.
"Hi baby! Why you so happy huh?" I ask handing me my phone because siwon called me asking for the kids. Probably gonna visit us again later.
"Ahjussi is going to play with us!!" He said jumping continously circling me around.
"Ahjusii? You mean uncle siwon?" I ask. Confused because they usually call siwon 'uncle' not ahjushi.
"Nope. Seunghyun ahjushi." And then he disappears going towards her sister.
It cant be... Is this a sign? Should i tell him NOW?!

 

 

"Are you going to the cafe after this?" I ask siwon after our meeting was done. I cant believed it! Its almost 6 in the evening! We've started it since 3!!! 3 freaking hours just talking about new strategies or techniques about the company and it kills me!
"You mean to tiffany?" Giving me a little nudge on the arms making him smirk at me. What the heck?
"Are yoh?" He ask. Should i? Well she doesnt know that im curious about her right? The twins invited me so i guess thats my "reason" i'll go there!
"Yes." I said and we smile to each other.
"Well, i have something to do after this so i guess its just you this time! And since the kids already found there new playmate so yeah~~" he said getting jelous when he talks about the kids.
"Dude! Ur not jelous r u?" I joke making him smirk and then bid his goodbye.
'Well i guess i'll go then by myself.'

Tiffany's POV
       "HE'S HERE!!!!" Lauren shouted and it scared the crap of me! And im suddenly not in my mind right now! I suddenly became nervous! Why? Because im deciding to tell him? What if he doesnt believe me? What if he say that im crazy? Eotokke??ㅠㅠ
"AHJUSHII!" The twins greeted him infront of the door and he quickly hug and carry the kids. What a beutiful view...
"How's my little kids doing huh?" Little kids? Thats what im dying to hear from him. Calling his twins like that and giving them hugs and kisses! "Hi tiffany." He said looking straight to my eyes giving me a small smile almost like a smirk. Why? Did i stare at his face for so long?
"*clears throat* hi seunghyun. Please come in." Wait what? This is super awkward so i quickly go to the kitchen and told yuri that he's here and come up with a plan.
"Hi seunghyun! Seunghyun right? Im Yuri! Tiffanys bestfriend!" Yuri said and quickly introducing herself.
"Uhm, hi! Nice to meet you!" He said shyly and then guide him towards the kids and whisper something. What? What is she saying to him? Is it the truth? Seunghyun smile in respons and Yuri just walk pass through me and whisper "all good" giving me a huge smile and get back to her work.
What does she mean "all good"? I dont like this saying~~
I just ignored it and walk towards them asking what do they like to eat and surprise surprise- chocolate mint cookies and some choclate mint flavoureto drink. So childish right?

 

 

I'M "So, how are you guys?" I ask cooly at them while they are busy trying to solve the puzzle.
"Good. How about ahjushi?" Ask lauren focusing on the puzzle.
"Im good. And so happy to see both of you!" I said while my attention was on her - tiffany.
"Our omma is very pretty right?" Lauren now looking at me ask.
"What?" I ask like a dummy and they both laugh.
"Because your not helping us! Ur always looking at our mom! U like her?" Leo ask and then giggle.
Aishh! Kids this days! Why do they know love stuff already? They are ljke 5 years old!
"What r u talking about?" I ask like i have no idea on what they are saying.
"Well, if u wanna know her better u should go and talk to her! U know since our appa is gone, she cries sometimes and tell us that she's ok but we know that she miss appa." Lauren explained 
"Why? Wheres ur appa?" Its sad to think that these beatiful children doesnt have a fsther to look and care for them its break my heart.
"I dont know. Omma said he's in the army bug when i ask uncle siwon its true! Though, he should come see us every 6 months because my friend, his father is in the army too." Leo explained making no sence at all. Where is their father? Why isnt he coming home yet? Does he and tiffany had a fight - a serious fight that they cant see each other anymore?
"Here's your order!" Tiffany suddenly appear showing her adorable eye smile. Now i wanna know what happen. I know that i dont have the right to barge in their business buy im super curious about it. Should i ask her?
"Wow! Omma your the best!" The twins said happily eating it quickly. Then tiffany look to me in a weird way, why? Did she realize that i've been staring at her for a long time? I quickly look away and then enjoy my food.
"Seunghyun?" Tiffany ask and that seriously give chill to me.
"Yes?" I ask shyly not looking at her eyes because its to strong.
"Uhm. Can i tell you something? In private?" She ask tightening her fist in the tray. Did i do something wrong? Did i offend her?
"Uhm sure!" I said hiding my nervousness and i follow her. 
       We went downstairs of the shop and saying to the kids that tiffany and i will just talk very quickly.
"Whats up?" I ask looking at her. So beutifull- her hair, eyes , nose , lips everything. No! This is just my imagination! I cant i already have Bom! Ok seunghyn focus.
"Uhm i have something important to tell you." She said in a nervous voice. Why? Whats happening here?
"Whats that?" I ask in a serious boice because the look and the way she talk is serious.
 "I-" she cut off when suddenly theres someone hug me from the back.
"Surprise!" Then i saw Bom.

(Im sorry guys for this crappy chapter i'll edit this soon! I just want you to read it because its been to long since i updated! Thank u!)