What To Do?

Our Story II

My heart and mind just broke right now. I dont know what to say and feel.

"What did you say?" I ask one last time and I swear if I heard hersay that word again, I dont know what will happen to her.Maybe she'll replace Seunghyun's condition.

Helpless and Injured.

"I dont know, When I went these afternnon, he started moving his hands and I quickly called the docotr and in seconds, he's awake,hug me tightly and his face is so happy and cheerful because he know that Im here. With him," she said in a voice that she herself didnt know why that happened.

"what? You cant make break us apart! I know that eventhough he loses his memory eventhough if youre telling the truth or not, but deep in his heart he knows.. he knows that h loves me and so do I." I said crying again although I will not ley myself loses over him. I just cant help it swallowing this whole situation. this is just not right like everything is a nightmare.

"But look at his sitation right now. does that even matter? he thinks that Im the one who's ben there for him.Not you." She said.Proud and thinks that her point is right.But its not.

"You and Seunghyunare not an item or a couple now Bom. He doesnt even love you anymore.he doesnt feel the way he feel about you." I said trying to defend myself against her.

"But who's the one he remember?isnt me? Who's the one he feels attacted to? Isnt me? its all about me and Seunghyun now Tiffany.Move on" she said like if thats a easy thing to do. She know and everybody know that if a realationship is deep and true, anything or anyone cant break them apart.

"Bo? after years of leaving him alone and using al his money and things you want only to find out that your in Paris living pretty and beautiful life while Seunghyun trying to move one and his life has been hell withouy you!" I said my turn now to say whats my poin and trying to prove that Im more right and always be right becaus I have more right than her.

"I didnt used him. He just love me too much. Too much that even if I dint ask for it he gives it to me.That how much he loves me Tiffany." 

"So what? your just going to go back here and then snatch him away from me like that? We have children now.!" I shickingly said not trying to drag the topci to our kids.

"Well, we didnt ven know if thats your child with Seunghyun or not!" she said to me. How dare she?

"You know what? I dont even want to talk about that right now. And just mind your own business ok?" I said and try to walk pass through her but got stop again by grabbing my arm.

"He's going with me in America.He's parents wants to continue his medication there and its better if you'll not see him and let him be happy with me." she said not in a favor but in a statement.

"What are you talking about? his parents? Lving with you?" I ask not believing her since we talk earlier.

"I can talk to his parents about this not you!":

"No tiffany. that will worsen the situation.They didnt know you and they wil not like someone like you." She say feeling disgusted just by saying that words to me.

"Someone like me? what's that suppose to mean? that Im poor and money is my only reason that why me and Seunghyun has a relationship? I am.not you Park Bom. dont compare myself to you because I will never be you," 

"Sure, lets see if they're going to accept you.Infact, his parents want me to take cafre of Seunghyun and settle down for good." she said trying to piss me off and saying like thats going to happen.

     "Tiffany le-" Yuri was cut off when she sa me and Bom talking and saw me cryng too. "What happened? did she hurt you? Yuri said lookig at me in a pitiful way then looking at Bom and I can feel that in any minute, Yuri's going to kil her. Really bad. 

"No Im in fine. lets just go home" i said exsiting tghrouth th door.

"Wait, arent we going to celebrate and see Seunghyun."Yuri said in a clueles look in her face. 

Lets just go and celebrate another time. Im tired." I said one last time and idnt say anything to her and him.

WHY Seunghyun? how is this all happening right now? I dint do anything wrong or let pass a day just not looking and staying by your side. I did everthing that I can just to make you feel safe and loved eventhough I knwo that you'll not remember any of it.



"What? did she really say that?"Yuri yelled at me like im on the other side of th wrld.

"Yes and i think thst th best thing to do. " I said because eventhough I want him to stay if thats really what they want, I can do anything abouth it. He's their Son.

"The best thing to do? really Tiffany? after all that youve went thourgh? thats what youre decision?" Yuri scolded me like Im a teenager who did a very risky or dangerous decision inmy life.

"Yes. I'll let go of him not because of e but for him. I want him to get better and spend some quality time with his parents." 

"But what if he doesnt come back here anymore? what will happpen to you? You know that your mother is very busy in Jeju and Im busy to sometimes, no one will take care of you!" Yuri has a point but what can I do to make him stay?

"I know that already, but everthing in this world has a right time to make things all work and be better again. It needs a little bit of time and hope sometimes." More like saying it to myself than to Yuri. "I dont know tiffany. But whatver your decision is, eventhough I'lll hate it or not, I'll support you because thats what bestfriend do right?" Yuri said and then hugging me tight."I just dont know wha will happen to you and your kids of Seunghyun went abroad. You'll be lonely and worse, your kids will too and when they have their own minds, the'll start asking where is their father." Yuri said trying to bring up some situation  that is a hundred percent sure's going to happen in the future.

"I know but like i said there a perfect timing for that all to happened again and maybe this time, one of us needs to go away an d meet again at the right time." 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you!