Of Washing Vibrations and Gentle Taboos

Cat and Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy found herself in the basement, doing a thing of laundry. She was throwing some clothes into the wash when she pulled up one of Chen’s shirts, and sniffed it. Her ears laid flat on her head and she felt a tingle go through her spine. Thinking back to the many nights they spent in each other’s arms, she suddenly found herself wondering what it would be like if he she took his shirt off for him.

Grateful for once that the cat is out with their human for the day, Wendy let her guard and feelings down as she held the shirt against her nose, not wanting to throw it in the wash. It was after a good few minutes of sorting through ideas and memories before she threw the shirt in the washer machine, feeling her heart race.

Ever since he asked her that question about two weeks ago, she’s been finding it hard to compose herself around him. She didn’t realize she let her guard down whenever he’s around, but there have been a few times where she needed to keep it up.

Such as the many mornings when he’d hug her from behind and nuzzle into her neck. Or when she was writing on her laptop, he’d start to massage her feet. The other day, he made her lunch and folded laundry.

Wendy rested her back against the washing machine, feeling the vibrations warm against her back. She looked around the basement and thought of last week.

She was sorting through the laundry when Chen scared her, laughing at his prank. She stuck her tongue at him and he pet her hair, apologizing for the prank. After throwing in the last piece of laundry into the washer machine, she set the lid down and turned the machine off, turning around.

Chen, who was grinning at her, picked her up and set her on top the machine, nuzzling into her neck like he always did. Of course, she welcomed it; the dog never pushed him away.

“Wendy,” the cat started, “Can I try something?”

“Hmm?” the dog replied, once again drunk on his warmth.

“Wrap your legs around my waist,” he ordered, whispering in her ear. She did as she was told, but didn’t expect his hands on her thighs as he pressed into her, spreading her legs a bit further. “Now wrap your arms around my neck.”

Doing so, he lifted her up from the washing machine and started to carry her, parading her around the dark basement. The dog let out a confused laugh before he stated to carrying her up the stairs and into the kitchen, where he settled her on the counter, but didn’t move away.

Very aware of his whole being, Wendy hummed as she felt his hands slightly move on her thighs, biting her lip when they started to trace shapes. Unable to stop blushing, she let go of the cat.

Chen pulled back a bit, but just enough so he could rest his forehead against hers. “Wendy...”

“Jongdae...”

“Promise me something?”

“Hmm?”

“Promise me... that you’ll be my world.”

Wendy couldn’t stop the smile on her face, despite how fast her heart was beating, “Why are you so cheesy?” She felt is claws trace from her thighs to her waist, causing her to arch her back, jutting her chest out to him. “I don’t want to promise.”

The cat purred at her reaction, causing the dog to giggle at the feeling. “Why not?”

“I rather prove it than say it.”

It had been on her mind, and as the cat and dog continued to know every detail about each other’s personalities trough the sweet whispered and warm cuddles through the day, she started to believe seven words she knew was circling around in her head, but didn’t want to reveal to herself. She felt a bit afraid tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter