Of Wandering Hands and Selfish Cuddles

Cat and Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyeon and the young woman were laughing at a joke that she had just told, their arms never seeming to let go of each other. He was walking her to her hotel room, which was coincidentally in the same hotel he was staying at. The doctor was very captivated by this woman, and the alcohol in their system didn’t help. He may have been a slight more handsy, brushing her back or ‘accidentally’ pushing her to the wall just to have her close.

When they stopped in front of her room, she opened the door and took a step in. She turned around and leaned against the door, looking up at the doctor with a bit of lust in her eyes.

“So I had an incredibly good time...” she sighed out, letting her hair fall on her face.

Joonmyeon leaned against the frame, staring back, “So did I. “

“Just so you know...” she rocked back and forth, breathing out a smile, “If you wanted to come in... I wouldn’t stop you.”

The doctor looked at that mysterious woman and felt some kind of power take over him as he pushed the door open and pinned her against the wall. He could feel her body against his and it was like feeling intoxicated. He wanted to take her, right then and there. He wanted to feel her poisonous lips and just let his judgement die with every inch of her body.

Instead, he stopped himself hard, like hitting the breaks. He was really close to kissing her, wanting to taste her words, but it felt like a cold hand prevented him from doing that, tugging on his sweater to make sure that he wouldn’t be that stupid. He leaned his forehead against hers, and she looked up at him with lustful confusion.

His chest raised with his sigh as he finally became himself, taking a step back. He rubbed his face and gave her smile, “How about we save this for next time?”

“When will that be?” she asked, sticking her chest out a bit, in hopes that he might change his mind.

He gulped, shrugging, “When fate allows us.”

The corner of turned as she relaxed against the wall and combed her hair back. “So next year?”

“Maybe.”

She gave a small knowing smile before she rubbed her hand on his arm, sending warm goosebumps on his skin, “That’s too bad... you seem like the type that would know how to treat a woman under those sheets.”

And without realizing that the cold hand had left him, he chuckled, “Although I want to prove that, I think it would be better if we waited.”

“So the most I have to wait is until next year to share a room with you?”

He shrugged, holding her hand and kissing the top of it, “Unless you find another guy.”

She gave a small blush before chuckling softly, combing her hand into her light purple hair, making it a mess, “If anything, you’ll find a gal before me.”

“Then I guess we’ll just have to see, huh?” he asked with a smirk before bidding her good night, wondering why he just didn’t go for it. When he entered the elevator to go to his floor, he thought he saw a familiar woman in the reflection of the mirror in front of the doors.

🐱 🐶

    Chen fanned himself with his shirt, sitting in the shade under the tree in the backyard. He had sunglasses on as he drank from the largest bottle he could find. His back was facing the house as he stared at the fence, letting the sweat drip down his neck.

    “And what do you think, Rose? Is it going to be a hot summer?”

    “Haha, you know it Henry. Today is going to be a scorcher, reaching a high of a hundred  fahrenheit with twenty percent humidity, so it’s going to feel like ninety-seven, ninety eight for the midday, followed by an odd drop into the upper eighties with a bearable ten percent humidity in the afternoon, early evening. It’s an excellent day to go to the beach or the pool, so don’t forget your sunscreen! Be sure to drink plenty of water and stay in some shade...”
    “I met Rose once. She’s pretty hot for a human.”

    Chen dropped his head to his chest, his ear twitched with annoyance. He then looked up to see the white stray moving down the tree to lay on the thickest and lowest branch. The gray cat didn’t even greet him, still feeling rather annoyed. Luckily, he didn’t forget to take his pill this morning, otherwise he was going to be scratching the stray’s eyes out.

    “Oh c’mon, Chen! I’ve been gone for months and you won’t say hi to your favorite stray? Are you still mad about what happened?”

    Chen took a sip of his water, turning the radio up louder despite the fact that it just switched to the most annoying commercial break and was painfully hurting him.

    Kai pouted, his tail flickered about as he looked down at the cat. “Fine, don’t greet me. Maybe then I should tell you about the poodle sisters? Or how I met this fine piece of tail over on south side? ...No? Then maybe Wendy would appreciate my story tellings.”

    The gray cat attempted to suppressed the loud hiss that was ready to escape, expecting a vein to pop any moment. Kai rather enjoyed teasing the other cat, but he also had an excellent knack at finding what really peeved him off. Kai was that cat.  

    “Oh ho, what’s this? Was that almost a hiss?”

    “Go away, Jongin.”

    “So it was a hiss!” the cat smirked, clapping his hands, “Oh, was it because I mentioned Wendy? How is that pretty tail doing anyways? Did she finally grow out her chest?”

    Chen cracked his neck as his ear twitched. The volume of the radio wasn’t helping drown out the stupid stray’s taunts but Chen was determined to keep himself at bay. He just wanted to bark some. Even his tail was fluffing up in irritation.

    Kai started to pick at some leaves, dropping them on the cat, “I bet you're the reason she isn’t mating. Do you even allow a male to look at her, or are you tugging on their tails?”

    It was an odd sight to see Chen’s eye, ears, and the tail twitch together.

    “Do you get any action from her? I know she’s just barely an adult dog, but having someone that young and pure... it just makes me purr thinking about that. I mean, you know me, I have had my fair share of young kittens but you're the first pet I know that is getting it on with a pup!”

    Kai heard Chen’s knuckles crack as he clutched unto the lawn chair's arms, digging his nails into the plastic. Smirking, glad to know that his words were bothering the gray cat, Kai continued to tease the male. There was just something about watching his friend’s tail fluff up that made it a bit more fun. “Has she had her first heat yet? I bet you’ll be in heaven when she begs the closest thing to help her out. Or wait, what if you’re not there? Better yet, what if she asks a dog? You know, because dogs are rougher. Do you think Wendy is the type that likes it rough? I know a few guys who would love the opportunity to have a chance with your housemate. She has the perfect tail to take hold of.”

    Chen turned the radio up the loudest it would go in a last attempt to drown out the stupid and annoying stray; uncaring if his ears were ready to bleed.

    “You want to know what I think, Jongdae?” Kai continued, his ears hiding in his hair as an attempt to drown out some of the noise, “I think you have the hots for Wendy and don’t want to admit it yourself.”

    Reacting just as he believed Kai wanted, the gray cat turned the radio off and took his sunglasses off, beads of sweat escaping his forehead, “What do you want, Jongin?”

    Kai smirked as he shrugged, his white tail swaying playfully, “I just wanted to see an old friend and his pretty thing.”

    “You’re trying to provoke me,” Chen retorted, “You’re asking for a fight.”

    “So what is Wendy like in bed?”

    “I hope the garbage truck comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter