Of Tiny Ration and Holiday Special II

Cat and Dog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dog stared at the cat, blinking. She looked to the TV, before biting her lip, “Well... who hasn’t?”

“So you have been ?” Chen’s tail swayed.

Squirming at the word, Wendy knew she had been. There had been many times when the dog has been feeling that pull; that want of certain desire, however, she felt odd admitting it to the cat. “Well... yeah...”

The cat hummed at that info, and then it came. Like a thousand pounds of bricks; like a car crash, he felt the incredible desire to want to witness the dog in a state like that. He felt lightheaded when he looked over at the dog, who was facing him but focused on nothing.

All systems in his head were blaring, as he began to imagine what would happen if he suggested mating right here, right now. He was feeling every muscle ache at not being able to feel her in his grasp, yet there was one tiny but strong raitional in his head that prevented him from jumping her.

What if she doesn’t want to to mate with you?

Of course she wants to mate with me?

But what if she’s the type that doesn’t mate for fun? What if she says those three words? Are you ready for to hear that?

🐱 🐶

Winter, Two Years Ago

Seulgi plopped the bowl of popcorn on the lazy women, who didn’t stray from her bed all day as she continued to watch the Christmas-theme movie. Irene glanced at her best friend, not even moving a muscle, before looking back at the movie. “Butter?’

“Movie theater butter.” Seulgi held up a large bag of peanut M&Ms, opening the package and throwing it into the popcorn.

Irene smiled for the first time all week and took one peice of each snack, closing her eyes and basking in the flavor, “You know me so well.”

“Well, duh,” Seulgi shrugged, moving to the otherside of the bed and plopping in the spot opposite of hers. “I’d like to think that after ten years of friendship, I’d know every detail about you.”

Irene kept her eyes on the screen, but she was tuned in to the conversation, “Is that so? Every detail?”

“So much so that if you had a movie about you, and you couldn’t star in it, I’d be the perfect copy of you.”

Smirking, Irene hummed. She wasn’t so much in a mood for conversation, but she felt like she could fall asleep at her best friend’s voice. She sighed and took a glance at the window, reminding her she was practically touching the sky in the tall skyscraper apartment building she was living in with views of other apartment buildings around her.

She began to think about the one person she wished would have stayed during the holidays, but he was the one who was always off making false promises; reminding her that he was modeling for them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter