Chapter 38

Say Yes

 

 

 

TaeNy, SooSic and Sunny drove to Seoul the very next day. Mr. Jung was surprised by their sudden announcement but he still allowed them to go, especially because it was Jessica’s request.

“Dad, thank you so much. You’re the best!” She kissed her father on the cheeks and hugged him after.

Mr. Jung smiled. Jessica wanted to stay in Seoul until she has to leave for the States. Sooyoung thought it was a good idea except for the fact that they’re leaving Mr. Jung behind. But it didn’t matter to him that much. He just wanted to make her daughter happy. Mr. Jung promised to drive to Seoul on the day of Jessica’s flight. He won’t miss saying goodbye to Jessica because he doesn’t know when she’s coming back.

All the other girls gave him a group hug because he has been really nice to them ever since they arrived. Tiffany even cried because she said she’s going to miss Mr. Jung. When they decided to go to Seoul, Tiffany also decided to go home. She asked Taeyeon if she wants to live with her and Hyomin. Taeyeon was hesitant at first, not wanting to receive a favor from Tiffany again, but Tiffany still convinced her after some eye smile here and there.

Meanwhile, Sunny was so excited about the trip. She didn’t tell Hyomin about it because she wants to surprise her girlfriend. They continue texting each other while Hyomin is clueless that she’ll see her girlfriend again. It has not been a week since she left, but both missed each other already.

 

*

 

When they reached Seoul, Tiffany offered her place. She’s staying there with Hyomin. Actually, it is Hyomin’s place and Tiffany is just paying her rent. Tiffany is not really in good terms with her mom ever since she broke her engagement with Siwon. She’s still supported by her mom but the money she gets is not that big.

“Welcome to our place, people.” Tiffany said as she opened the door of their apartment. The three visitors scan around as they walked inside.

“Wow, you’re really clean and organized.” Jessica complimented her.

Tiffany smiled proudly. “I’m the one who cleans. Hyomin doesn’t really care about her things and they’re everywhere.”

Sunny giggled at the thought of Hyomin. She received a text from Hyomin and she still pretended that she’s on the ranch with everybody else.

Taeyeon sat down on the couch, thinking of seeing her oppa again. She figured it will be awkward since their relationship is pretty bad right now. Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon has been quiet their whole trip.

“Why are you thinking about, Taetae?” Tiffany asked, finding a seat on Taeyeon’s lap.

“Nothing. Just oppa, Seoul, you.” She poked Tiffany’s nose.

“What about me?” Tiffany asked

Taeyeon sighed because Tiffany wouldn’t let this conversation go. “I just worry that you give too much to me and to this relationship and there’ll be a time when you’ll finally the weight I’m giving you. I’m more of a burden…”

Tiffany stopped Taeyeon’s mouth from speaking, putting her index finger on Taeyeon’s mouth.

“Taeyeon, don’t think of it that way. You’re never a burden to me. It makes me happy when I get to do things for you. You make me happy when you smile because of what I did for you.”

“But I don’t want it to look that you are my sugar mama.” Taeyeon whined.

Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon’s silliness. “At least I’m a hot sugar mama.” Tiffany said jokingly.

 

**

 

Sooyoung and Jessica were both excited that they’re now in Seoul. They left the three in the apartment after they unpacked. They just walked hand in hand in the streets of Seoul, stopping sometimes for a bite of some street foods.

“Let’s buy couple things!” Jessica suggested. Jessica never really like the idea of couple items until she dated Sooyoung. She thought it was too cheesy and embarrassing.

Sooyoung agreed to buy them only if Jessica will let her pay.

“Fine. You can pay. But next time, just accept whatever I want to give to you.” Jessica made a deal.

“Fine. Your kisses are enough, though.” Sooyoung grinned.

They went around and saw all these cute couple items and they bought everything that they liked.

“Baby, I’m afraid I’m gonna need an extra bag for all of these.” Jessica said as she looked at all the items they bought so far. They have everything from key chains to couple shirts.

“Let’s buy couple bags!” Sooyoung got the idea from Jessica.

Jessica laughed at Sooyoung’s suggestion. “Baby, I don’t think I’ll even forget you for a second when I get back to the States. You’ll be with me everywhere because all these things you bought for me.”

Sooyoung smiled sweetly. “Wasn’t that my purpose when I bought you all these?”

“But that’ll make me sad too at the same time, seeing all these things you bought for me but it’s you that I really want to see.”

“Don’t be sad, baby princess; just think of our happy moments together, not the part when you’ll get sad. I don’t wanna hear you crying over the phone. I will want to hear your real voice, not your trembling voice because you’re crying.”

“Noted.” Jessica grinned at Sooyoung.

 

***

 Sunny texted Hyomin when she finally arrived at Hyomin’s office. She was thankful that the cab driver knew about the building because she doesn’t know Seoul very well. She had been to Seoul only twice and that was when she was still a kid.

She went to the receptionist.

“Hi, can I talk to Hyomin?”

The secretary her from head to toe and concluded that she’s not here for business. “Did you set your appointment? I was strictly told by the president not to let Hyomin’s friends bother her.”

“Oh, no. I’m not her friend.” Sunny smiled on the inside. She’s not really lying here. “And I came here for a very important matter.”

The receptionist considered her statement. “But still, you have to book for an appointment.”

Sunny sighs. She took out her phone and started texting Hyomin.

To: Hyomin

From: Sunny bunny

Come down at the receptionist. Someone’s waiting for you.

Hyomin read the text and was confused by it.

To: Sunny bunny

From: Hyomin

Huh?

 

“Aish. You’ll be CEO and you can’t understand a simple instruction.” Sunny mumbled while the receptionist is watching her, looking at her weirdly.

To: Hyomin

From: Sunny

Just come down to the receptionist area of your building.

 

Hyomin got up from her table. The truth is she’s not in the mood to work. She wanted to go out ever since this morning that’s why she just followed Sunny’s instructions, not expecting anything.

When the elevator opened, she saw her girlfriend sitting there.

“You’re seeing her again, Hyomin. You just miss her too much.”

But when she wiped her eyes and looked at that direction again, Sunny is still there, now smiling at her.

“You still have that habit of speaking to yourself, huh?”

“Sunny?!”

 



 

 

 

Can't reply until later. Wait for it.

All of you wanted to go to Seoul with them.

Let's go!

Comments, please. :))