Chapter 15

Say Yes

 

 

 

 

After playing in the rain, the two entered the house to dry their selves up and change. They were still laughing and giggling when they went to their own separate rooms. Sooyoung has finished changing clothes and is already drying her hair. At that time, Tiffany knocked on her door holding a cup of coffee in her hands.

“I made you coffee.” Tiffany gave her eye-smile to Sooyoung.

“Thanks. You can just leave it there.”

But Tiffany didn’t leave the room. She saw one picture of them together in Sooyoung’s desk. It was taken the day before she left. They were sitting beside each other, holding hands with Tiffany’s head leaning on Sooyoung’s shoulder. Sooyoung noticed where Tiffany’s eyes are.

“Yeah, good times.” Sooyoung said.

“Soo, I miss us.”

Sooyoung doesn’t know what to say to Tiffany. She knows in herself that she likes Jessica but her heart softens whenever Tiffany is being sweet like this. She didn’t move on her place.

“Say something.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t know what to say.”

Tiffany smiled. “I love you, Choi Sooyoung. I am in love with you. I have always been and will forever be. I won’t ever leave you again. Just give me another chance.”

Sooyoung went near her. “Tiffany, I really loved you with all my heart. But I don’t know if I can still reciprocate those feelings back to you now.” She pats Tiffany’s head. “You make it harder for me when you’re being sweet like that.”

“I’m not being sweet, I’m being honest.” Tiffany is in the verge of crying after hearing Sooyoung’s words.

“Can you just like me again, please?” Tiffany sounds like she’s begging.

“Fany-yah, the last thing I want to do is hurt you.”

“Then don’t.”

“Tiffany…”

“Just let me care for you. Is that fair enough?”

“But you may be hurt eventually.”

“If that happens, it will be my fault. But the only thing that will make me happy right now is to take care of you and make you happy.”

Sooyoung is still not okay with the idea but it’s the truth, this is the only thing she can do for Fany right now.

 

*

 

In the kitchen...

“What are you trying to do, Sica? Kill us? Burn this house down?” Sunny shouted at Jessica after she caused fire in the kitchen.

“Don’t shout at me!”

“I’m not shouting at you! I’m just emphasizing things.”

“That’s the same!”

“It’s not,” Sunny is much calmer now. “If you just called me to cook for you, then nothing of this may have happened.”

“But I just want to cook for Sooyoung.” Sica said if a low voice that it almost came out as a whisper.

Sunny’s frown turned into a smile.

“Yah, why are you smiling like that?”

“Our princess has really melted, huh? You’re so sweet.” Sunny hugged Jessica.

“Sunny, stop hugging me.” Jessica said while trying to release herself from Sunny’s arms. “And stop calling me princess.”

Sunny finally let go. “Is Sooyoung the only one who can call you princess now?!” Sunny pouted.

“You can call me princess.” Hyomin butts in.

“Shut up, Hyomin.” Sunny said.

Jessica pulled out a chair and sit. She puts her hands on both cheeks. “Waaaa… I’ve never been this frustrated my whole life. I can’t cook!”

Just then, Sooyoung and Tiffany entered the room, chatting about something. They were surprised to find a smoky kitchen.

“What happened?” Sooyoung asked.

“Jessi...” Sunny started but Jessica sent her infamous icy glare.

“Accident.” Jessica said.

“Are you okay? Tiffany sounded so concern.

Why do have to be this sweet and caring, Tiffany? Jessica thought.

“I’m fine. Thanks for the concern.”

“You cooked something?” Sooyoung asked.

“Attempted to.” Sunny is fast this time.

Sooyoung laughed.

“Hey, something’s funny?!”

“I just happen to know that you don’t have the talent in cooking.” Sooyoung continued laughing. Tiffany affectionately hit her in her arm, smiling at how cute Sooyoung is.

Jessica is really mad right now. She glared at Sooyoung before she marched out of the room. Sooyoung stopped laughing.

Sooyoung turned to Sunny, clueless. “What did I do?”

“You were making fun of her. She was just trying to cook for you.”

Sooyoung suddenly felt guilty.

 

**

 

“Sica, open the door. I’m sorry, okay?” Sooyoung has been knocking on Jessica’s door for a while now but still no answer from the other girl.

“Sica, please talk to me. I’m sorry.” Sooyoung still feels bad for what she did. She didn’t know that she was cooking for her. She didn’t know that Sica is capable for being that sweet.

“Sica…” Sooyoung said in a soft voice, almost with no energy since she’s been standing outside Sica’s door for several minutes now.

“Go away!” Jessica shouted from inside the room.

Sooyoung’s energy suddenly boosts up after receiving a response from the girl. She knocks on the door again.

“Sica, please let me in. I want to apologize.” She said in a loud voice but in a sweet tone.

No response again. After a couple more minutes, Sooyoung gave up and went downstairs instead.

When she’s not hearing Sooyoung’s voice anymore, Jessica screamed out her frustrations.

“I hate this! I hate how you make me feel, Choi Sooyoung!”

 

***

 

That night, Jessica skipped dinner and just stayed in her room doing nothing. Sunny brought her food even if Sica told her not to. Sooyoung forced Sunny to still bring her food. Since Sica took her nap earlier already, she can’t sleep anymore. She decided to go down and eat ice cream that she’s been craving for since this morning.

She found Sooyoung and Tiffany playing a board game. She was hurt again at seeing the two so close again. She tried to go to the kitchen unnoticed, but Sooyoung saw her immediately.

“Sica!” Sooyoung left Fany and ran to Jessica.

Sica tried to escape but Sooyoung was fast and grab her by the arm. She turned Sica around.

“Sica, don’t avoid me. I said I’m sorry.”

She lets go of Sica’s hands and Sica tried to escape again but Sooyoung blocked her way.

“Please.” Sooyoung said, pleading to Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica’s expression lightened up a little bit but her expression changed again when she saw Tiffany approaching Sooyoung from behind.

“She’s waiting for you. Just go. I’m tired.”

“Wait.” Sooyoung caught Jessica again but this time she’s holding Sica at both sides by her arms.

Sooyoung glanced at Tiffany at her back and Tiffany getting the signal prepared to go. “Good night, Sooyoung. Jessi, be easy on Sooyoung.”

When Tiffany was gone, “What is your problem?” Sooyoung asked Sica, releasing her hold as she is afraid to hurt Sica.

“I don’t have a problem. Go away! Go to Tiffany!”

“Jessica, seriously, what’s the matter with you?! You locked yourself in your room and now you’re mad because I spent the day with Tiffany? I can’t knock and beg at your door the whole day.” Sooyoung raised her voice and it’s the first time Jessica saw Sooyoung like this. They stared at each other’s eyes but neither of them said anything.

“I’ll just go away if that’s what you want.” Sooyoung said while looking straight at Jessica’s eyes. She turned around and started walking away.

“I like you!”

Sooyoung stopped walking.

“I like you so much that I’m surprised by what I can do for you. “

I like you so much that I hate seeing you with Tiffany and any other girl!” Jessica kept going.

“I like you so much that it hurts!”

Sooyoung turned around and in a heartbeat, her face is only inches away from Jessica.

She looked at Jessica’s lips. Jessica’s heart is beating really fast right now. Sooyoung leans forward and met her lips met Jessica’s lips.

 

 



 

 

 

Are you smiling right now?hehe

I was supposed to make another cliffhanger, but i decided to let you enjoy the kiss now. :))

anyway, have you watched the compilation of SooSica moments in MAMA 2011?

an exlplosion of soosica sweetness! they're so real!!! 

my soosica heart is so happy right now. <3 <3 <3