Chapter 31

Say Yes

 

 

 

Hyomin doesn’t know who to answer first. Siwon and Sunny kept on throwing her questions.

“Wait!” Hyomin shouted so loud to shut Siwon and Sunny up. “Yes, oppa. I have a girlfriend and I’m not straight. I’ve not been ever since I met Sunny in high school.” Then she turned to Sunny. “And Sunny, he is my stepbrother. I didn’t tell you because I’ve you seen now, we don’t have the best relationship.”

“Why were you hurting your sister?” Sunny started punching Siwon but she’s like punching rocks because she’s hitting his six-packed abs. But she tries her hard to hurt Siwon but to no avail. After all, Sunny’s strength is of a girl.

“What are you doing?” Siwon asked.

“You hurt my girlfriend.” Hyomin stopped Sunny from punching Siwon.

“Oppa, just go back to Seoul.”

“Hyomin, you’re the soon-to-be CEO of our company. How can you slack off to be here in this small town with these kind of people?”

“You’re CEO?” Sunny’s eyes widened.

“Soon-to-be.”

“Mind your own business, oppa. I’m staying here as long as I want.”

“But you were terrible in school.” Sunny whispered to herself. Hyomin heard it.

“Shut up. I’m still mad at you for earlier.”

Sunny bit her lips to avoid speaking again.

“You’re coming back to Seoul with me.”

“No!” Hyomin answered.

 

*

 

Jessica dragged Sooyoung to a store as she saw a beautiful bag on the display. “2,000 dollars.” Jessica read the price tag.

“For that small thing?!” Sooyoung’s eyes widened. “You’re not going to buy that one.”

“But I’m gonna pay with my own money.”

“No, it’s still your parents’ money. Plus, we came here because I wanted to buy you something.”

“Then buy me that one.”

“That’s too expensive. Let’s just go to another store.” Sooyoung holds Jessica’s hand but Jessica lets go and walks away.

“Sica!” Sooyoung catches up, trying to hold Jessica’s hand again. Jessica pushed her hand away and walked faster.

“Not again. This relationship is stressful.”

 

**

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon is just spending quality time together. They walk hand in hand in the ranch, enjoying the fresh air.

“So tell me about your last relationship.”

“You already know about her.”

“Oh, not Sooyoung. You had another relationship after Sooyoung, right?”

“Siwon?” Tiffany giggled. “I hardly considered it as a relationship. It’s more of my mom having relationship with him.”

Taeyeon laughed. “I have a feeling your mom won’t like me.”

“Who cares? She ruined my relationship with Sooyoung and made me miserable for a while. I’m not allowing her to ruin us.”

“How about Siwon?”

Tiffany laughed. “Are you threatened?”

Tiffany was surprised when Taeyeon answered. “I am. I mean he’s a guy. Your mother likes him.”

“He’s not a threat to us, believe me.” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon.

 

***

 

Hyomin finally convinced Siwon to leave but Siwon said he’ll come back again. After Siwon left, Hyomin walked away from Sunny.

“Is this the continuation of you dramatic walk-out earlier?” Sunny asked and it made Hyomin more irritated. She stopped walking and faced Sunny.

“I’m not trying to be dramatic.”

“Well, I don’t get you. What’s the problem?” Sunny innocently asked.

“Are you serious?! The problem is you. Can you act like a girlfriend?”

“I’m acting like your girlfriend. I don’t go on dates with my friends.”

“Then are you ashamed of me? Go to Jiyeon, she’s your knight in shining armor during high school, right?”

‘So this is about her?”

“No! This is about you not introducing me as your girlfriend!” They were arguing so loud that the people around them are starting to look at them.

Sunny held Hyomin’s hand and started dragging her somewhere. Hyomin is trying to escape.

“You’re the same as my brother.” Hyomin said. Sunny lets go of the hand.

Hyomin noticed that they’re back to the restaurant and to the table where Jiyeon is still sitting, looking at them curiously.

“What are we doing back here?” Hyomin asked Sunny. But Sunny ignored her.

“Jiyeon, I lied earlier. We were not just having lunch, we’re on a date because she’s not just anybody, she’s my girlfriend.”

Jiyeon’s eyes widened in surprise. “OH MY GOD!”

Hyomin is now smiling at Sunny. She’s touched for what she did. Sunny is smiling like a kid also, satisfied of what she did.

Hyomin walked over to Sunny and traced Sunny’s face with her finger. “Sunny bunny, I love you.”

“I love you too, Hyomin-ah.” She’s now staring at Hyomin’s lips. She moved her face closer to Hyomin’s, still staring at her lips.

They stared at each other’s lips for a while before the impatient Hyomin closed the gap and kissed Sunny.

It was sweet kiss that they both loved. They left the restaurant hand in hand, leaving the shocked Jiyeon behind.

 

****

 

Tiffany introduced the kids to Taeyeon.

“Hi.” Taeyeon waved. She’s not really the best with kids but she wanted to impress Tiffany.

Krystal and Sulli are shy and they just waved at Taeyeon shyly.

“Wow, this is the first time that both of you have been shy.”

Krystal blushed while Sulli looked down. Krystal whispered something to Sulli.

“Krystal thinks you’re beautiful unnie.” Sulli told Taeyeon.

Tiffany smiled. “So Krystal here has a crush on Taetae?”

Krystal blushed even more. Taeyeon giggled. “You look pretty too, Krystal.”

Krystal looked down to hide her blush.

“C’mon. Let’s play tag. Kids, run! Taetae, chase us.” Tiffany started running as well as the kids.

Taeyeon ran after Tiffany. When she caught her by the waist, she lifted Tiffany to the air and started spinning her around.

“Taetae, stop it!” But Tiffany is laughing, actually having too much fun. The kids stop running and went to the couple.

“I wanna be lifted too.” Krystal said.

Taeyeon put down Tiffany and lifted Krystal. She spins her around and Krystal is having fun. When Taeyeon stopped, Krystal stole a kiss from Taeyeon. Then, the two kids ran away.

Taeyeon found Tiffany smiling. “What?” Tiffany pecked Taeyeon’s lips.

“I never thought I would be jealous to a 10-year old.” Tiffany said as she patted Taeyeon’s and walked away.

 

*****

 

Jessica was back in the car. Sooyoung followed her. “What are you doing here?”

“Why are you so controlling? I don’t like being told what I should do.” Jessica said.

“Baby, I’m not controlling you. That’s the last thing I will do.”

Jessica kept quiet. Sooyoung sighed heavily. “Okay, here we go.” Sooyoung grabbed a paper bag from the backseat and put it on Jessica’s lap.

“What’s this?”

“Go ahead and look.” Sooyoung said.

Jessica opened the paperbag and found the same bag. “You bought it?”

Sooyoung smiled. “I actually bought that the other day. I wanted to buy you things and I saw looking at that bag the last time we were here together.”

Jessica looked at the bag one more time before hugging Sooyoung. “Baby, you’re the best.”

Sooyoung giggled.

“Then, why did you want to shop today?”

“I wanted to buy you so many things the other but I don’t know your size and I’m not really good in fashion.”

“Awww, so sweet.” Jessica gave Sooyoung a quick kiss.

“You don’t need to spend money on me, baby. I just need you to be around me all the time.”

“I know you’ll have to go in a couple of weeks.”

Jessica was suddenly saddened about the thought.

“And I want you to be reminded of me even though we’re not together.”

“So, you’re willing to be in a long-distance relationship now?”

Sooyoung nodded. “I’ll take that because I don’t want the thought that you’re seeing other guys or girls. You’re only mine.”

Jessica closed their gap and started kissing Sooyoung. She’s now straddling Sooyoung and the kiss went deeper. Jessica’s hands are lost in Sooyoung’s hair. Sooyoung went down to Jessica’s neck and started it. Jessica moaned because of the pleasure Sooyoung is giving her.

Then, they heard a knock from the window. They ignored it at first but the knocks became banging. They stopped what they’re doing and turned to the window. They saw Hyomin and Sunny waving at them. They looked like happy as they interrupted the two. Sooyoung pulled the window down. “Hi, can we get a ride home?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and sit back to the passenger’s seat because their session was interrupted. Sooyoung sighed but she just nodded to the two. She patted Jessica’s lap. “Calm down, princess.”

 

 



 

 

 

i'm cooking the drama now.haha

drama has to happen again before this fic ends, right?

consider it the .

and we'll have more 'dun dun dun dun' moments. hahaha