Chapter 29

Say Yes

 

 

 

“We should have a triple date!” Sooyoung shared her bright idea with the others.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Tiffany said.

“No!” Sunny said.

“We can’t.” Hyomin added.

Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon. “Taeyeon?”

“I don’t know. I don’t see anything wrong with it.”

Sooyoung then turned to Jessica. “Princess?”

“Anywhere with you.” Jessica kissed her cheek.

“Ok, majority wins. Let’s have a triple date.”

“Majority? Don’t you know your math Sooyoung?” Sunny exclaimed. She knows Sooyoung is just trying to trick them.

Sooyoung pretended that she didn’t hear Sunny. “We’ll leave in an hour. C’mon guys, dress up.” Sooyoung pushed each one of them to the directions of their room.

 

*

 

After one hour, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sunny are already waiting in the living room.

“Aish, why are those girls taking too much time?” Sunny said. “I could’ve finished cleaning the bathroom by now if I didn’t prepare for this.”

“Sunny, they’re girls. You’ll be used to it soon.”

“They’re taking too much time.” Sunny said.

“Just think of it this way. They want to look pretty for us.”

Sooyoung noticed Taeyeon being quiet. “Sunny, look at Taeyeon. She’s waiting patiently for her Hwang Miyoung.”

“Hwang Miyoung?”

Sooyoung chuckled. “She didn’t tell you? Her Korean name is Hwang Miyoung.”

“Hwang Miyoung.” Taeyeon mumbled then laughed to herself.

“If you want to piss her off, just call her by that name.” Sunny added.

“But would I want to piss her off?” Taeyeon asked.

“Because she’s taking too much time dressing up.” Sooyoung said. “Hwang Miyoung, come out there quickly. Your date will find another date!” Sooyoung shouted.

Tiffany, who is in her room, heard this. She didn’t mind Sooyoung’s ramblings but when she realized Taeyeon heard Sooyoung call her Hwang Miyoung, she shouted back. “Choi Sooyoung, shut up or I’ll reveal your darkest secrets!”

Sooyoung, who is having fun teasing Tiffany, suddenly kept quiet. She doesn’t know what Tiffany is referring to when she said ‘darkest secrets’, but Tiffany knows her more than anyone because of their past.

Sunny laughed at Sooyoung. “That should shut you up.”

Sooyoung stuck her tongue out to Sunny. Sunny did the same.

 

**

 

After thirty minutes of waiting, Tiffany came out of the room.

Since the girls’ rooms are upstairs, it gave SooSunHyo more time to appreciate the beauty approaching them.              

Taeyeon just stared at Tiffany while the other two are saying their complaints.

“Finally, Tiffany!” Sooyoung said.

“At this rate, maybe we could catch the sunset.”

But Taeyeon is just staring at the angel coming towards her. Tiffany didn’t want to ruin the moment and ignore the other two. She walked towards Taeyeon until they were face to face.

“You look…gorgeous.” Taeyeon said, not finding the right word to give justice to the beauty she’s seeing.

Tiffany is wearing a cute pink dress and light make-up. “You look dashing yourself, TaeTae.”

Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s cheek. Taeyeon blushed and looked down.

“You are so cute.” Tiffany said.

“Hyomin, come out now!”

“Sica, I’m hungry!”

Then, Hyomin and Jessica came out at the same time. Hyomin came running towards Sunny while Jessica walked slowly.

“Sunny bunny, what do you think?”

“You’re…cute.”

“Cute? I spent two hours preparing, trying to make myself beautiful for you and all I’ll get from your mouth is the word ‘cute’?!”

Sunny giggled nervously. “You look beautiful every time, Hyomin. You don’t need extra effort.”

“Okay, I’ll let you go for now.”

Sunny sighed in relief.

Sooyoung extended her arms, waiting to receive a hug from Jessica. Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

“I miss you, princess.” Sooyoung said.

“I miss you, too.” Jessica pulled out from the hug. “Did you behave while I was gone?”

Sooyoung nodded like a kid.

“No, Sooyoung was being mean to me.” Tiffany interrupted.

“Are you going to believe her, Sica? I’m always good, right?” Sooyoung leaned in, making their lips only a couple of inch apart. “I’m good, right baby?”

Jessica felt a tingling sensation when she felt Sooyoung’s breath so close to hers. “You are good, baby.”

“Kiss me then.”

Jessica obeyed her. She kissed Sooyoung’s lips. Jessica doesn’t have an intention to prolong the kiss but Sooyoung deepened the kiss.

The other two couples sit on the couch.

“This is why I don’t want to have a date with them.” Sunny said.

“Sooyoung is such a seductress. No wonder they always get caught in action, nowadays.”

Taeyeon is just staring with her eyes wide at the kissing couple. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon and elbowed her arm to get her attention. “It’s rude to stare.” Tiffany winked at her.

“I’m not staring!”

Tiffany laughed. “If you wanted to do it, you could have asked me.” This was meant to be a joke but Taeyeon’s face has gone red after hearing this from Tiffany.

 

***

 

At a restaurant in town, only Taeyeon and Tiffany are sitting across each other as the other two couples are beside their girlfriends.

“We should have done this earlier.” Sooyoung said, as she opens for the food Jessica is feeding her.

“If we had done this earlier, you and Jessica will be the only couple in this table.” Tiffany said.

“And Tiffany will feed you too.” Sunny said, giggling. Jessica gave her the look and Sunny shuts up.

“I told you, she’s scary.” Hyomin whispered to Sunny and she pats her in the back.

Taeyeon is being quiet again. Tiffany texted her because Taeyeon is on the opposite side.

From: My angel

                        You know that you’re my only one, right? *wink

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany. Sooyoung saw it.

“Look at those two. They just keep on smiling to each other.”

“Look who’s talking. A couple of weeks ago, you and Jessica exchange secret glances at the table too.” Sunny said.

“But now?” Jessica dared Sunny to answer.

“I don’t know. God knows what you do when you two are alone.” Sunny is uncomfortable when it comes to those talks. She couldn’t even hold Hyomin’s hands without blushing.

“Taeyeon, are you always this quiet?”

“I’m just shy because you’re all new friends.” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“And I know how it feels to be around Tiffany. It’s hard to get an opportunity to speak.” Sooyoung said it softly but everybody can perfectly hear it, even Tiffany.

“Shut up, Sooyoung.”

“Ppany ppany tippany!” Sooyoung used her aegyo on Tiffany.

Tiffany screamed while covering her ears. When they were dating, Tiffany has always hated it when Sooyoung used her aegyo on her Surprisingly, when they broke up, she missed Sooyoung’s aegyo so much.

Jessica hit Sooyoung’s arms.

“Why did you hit me?!” Sooyoung said as she rubbed her arm.

“You were using your aegyo to Tiffany. One, it sounds bad. Two, you can only use it on me.”

 

****

 

They set up a picnic in the park. It was Sooyoung’s surprise to all of them when she actually came prepared.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung when she saw everything that she prepared and planned. “This is why I love you.” She kissed Sooyoung on the lips.

“Why can’t you be as romantic as Sooyoung?” Hyomi asked Sunny.

“Why don’t you marry her if you love her so much now?” Sunny shot back.

“Kidding.” Hyomin playfully answered. “Why too serious, Sunny bunny?”

They all sat on the blanket Sooyoung laid.

Taeyeon patted her lap signaling Tiffany to rest her head on her lap. Tiffany smiled and obeyed Taeyeon.

Sooyoung and Jessica cuddled and played around. They shared one ice cream when Sooyoung got hungry again.

Sunny and Hyomin ran around, Sunny chasing Hyomin.

 

 



 

 

I know this is boring.

I wanted to make it light, you know, before drama hits again.hehe

And sorry for the late update, busy with family stuffs. 

It's 1:25 am. I still need to do my formal report about our last experiment. 

Good morning, people! :))