Chapter 28

Say Yes

 

 

 

After Taeyeon explained things with Mr. Jung, he forgave her and even offered her to stay in the house. Since there aren’t any more rooms left, Sooyoung offered to be her roommate. Sooyoung is still out when she received a call from Kangin. He told her to follow him in Seoul where he is living now. But they ended up arguing when Kangin mentioned about revenge again. She promised herself that she’ll never get manipulated brother again.

Taeyeon couldn’t sleep that night so she knocked on Tiffany’s door. She hesitated to knock the second time, thinking that Tiffany is already asleep. But Tiffany got to the door before she could knock again.

“Hey!” Tiffany said happily. She hated herself for being too obvious that she’s happy.

Taeyeon giggled. “You’re still energetic even in this time of day.”

“I guess I’m just happy. Oh, what brought you here?”

“I couldn’t sleep so I figured…”

“Come in.” Tiffany opened the door widely and Taeyeon entered.

“Come in.”

“Wow, this room is so…”

“Pink, I know.”

Taeyeon laughed. “You know, you have a habit of interrupting me.”

“Sorry, too much energy.” Tiffany showed her eye smile.

Taeyeon quickly looked at another direction. Tiffany’s eye smile is too much for her.

Taeyeon saw a guitar at one corner of the room Of course, it is pink.

“You play guitar?”

“Oh, no. I just wanted to buy that because it’s pink.”

Tiffany sat down on her bed and patted the space beside her, telling Taeyeon to sit there.

“Why can’t you sleep? Thinking of something? Your brother, maybe?” Tiffany asked, observing how Taeyeon would react.

Taeyeon just smiled. “He’s safe. He called me.”

“What did he say?”

“We just argued. I don’t think I would be seeing him again soon.” Taeyeon looked down to hide her teary eyes.

Tiffany held Taeyeon’s chin up to make her looked at her.

 “He’ll come to his sense and realize that what he’s done is wrong. Then both of you will be okay.” Tiffany stared into Taeyeon’s eyes. Taeyeon felt lighter now.

“Are you an angel or something?” Taeyeon said as she’s still looking at Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Maybe.” Tiffany just smiled back. She leaned in and took Taeyeon’s lips on hers.

 

*

They were both sitting on Hyomin’s room. Sunny and Hyomin realized that they know little about each other. Well, Hyomin knows more about Sunny since she has been crushing on Sunny all throughout high school years so she had all those years to stalk Sunny.

“You say you know me.”

“I know you.”

“Surprise me.”

“I know that you hate beans.”

Sunny tried to deny it. “I don’t hate beans. It’s just, if I have a choice, I wouldn’t eat it.”

“That’s the same.”

Hyomin thought of another. “You cried hard when you failed your geometry exam. It was the first time you failed an exam.”

Sunny was surprised that Hyomin knew that. She cried hard in the washroom and Jessica was the only person there.

“How did you know that?”

“I noticed your eyes were swollen after lunch break.”

“Ok. Maybe I was a little surprised but that’s easy to notice.”

“Fine. I know you had a crush with Sungmin in high school. You blushed every time he’s around. That hurt me, you know.” Hyomin pouted.

Sunny giggled when she try to remember Sungmin. “He’s too cute.”

“Too cute that I even spilled my juice on his uniform one time.”

Sunny’s eyes widened. “You did that on purpose! He was so mad that day.”

“You were staring at him. It’s your fault,”

Sunny shook her head. “Mean Hyomin. I’m not the only one you bullied in high school.” Sunny was just teasing Hyomin. She was actually touched that Hyomin know all these things about her but she knows only little the other.

“Sorry, Sunny bunny.”

Sunny’s eyes widened again. “Sunny bunny? Who told you to call me that?”

“I’ll stop call you that if you forgive me.”

“Okay, I forgive you. It still hurts me but since I have the biggest heart, I forgive you.”

“Yey!” Hyomin stood up and suddenly started dancing with no music.

“My girlfriend is weird.” Sunny concluded but smiling while watching Hyomin.

“Sunny bunny forgave me. Lalala~” Hyomin sang.

“What the-?!”

 

**

 

Sooyoung is reading a magazine as she waits for Jessica to come out from the bathroom. She was surprised to see Jessica come out in just her towel. Water is still dripping from her hair. The towel is short and it covered just a little part of Jessica’s body. Sooyoung covered her face with a pillow when she started thinking about erted things.

Jessica is laughing. “Is it the first time you’re seeing a girl’s body? You see yours always.”

“Why did you come out wearing just that?”

“I forgot that you were here and left my clothes here.”

Sooyoung is still covering her face with a pillow. “What if Taeyeon is the one here waiting in your room, huh?”

“Why would I let her see me in towel?” Jessica laughed.

“So you planned this!”

“No, I did not. And can you please stop covering yourself with that pillow? I’m done dressing up.”

Sooyoung take a peek at Jessica and saw her slipping on her shirt. She still saw Jessica with just her bra. She covered herself with the pillow again.

“Yah, Sica! You’re lying.”

Jessica, who just finished putting on her shirt, giggled as she approaches Sooyoung.

“Baby…” She tried removing the pillow from Sooyoung’s face.

“Are you fully dressed now?” Sooyoung asked softly.

“Yes, baby. I’m not lying.”

Sooyoung then let Jessica remove the pillow from her face. Jessica giggled upon seeing the blushing Sooyoung.

“Don’t laugh.”

“You’re blushing.” Jessica said as she traced circles on Sooyoung’s face.

Sooyoung pouted. “I can’t handle it anymore when I see you in your usual clothes. What more if I see you in less clothes?”

Jessica laughed upon hearing this. “Why are you still laughing?”

“It’s fun teasing you.” Then she kissed Sooyoung’s lips. “You’re so cute when you act shy.”

“I’m always shy.”

“No, you’re not. You’re a confident hot girl.”

“And I’m yours.” Sooyoung smiled at Jessica, pulling her in for another kiss. This time it lasted longer.

“But Sooyoungie, why did you blush?” Jessica is not done teasing Sooyoung.

“Because I saw my beautiful girlfriend with just her towel on.” Sooyoung hugged her.

“I’m pretty sure I’m not the first one you saw with just a towel on.” Jessica said as she hugged her back.

“No. Well, there’s Tiffany…” This time, Sooyoung wanted to tease Jessica.

Jessica pulled out of Sooyoung’s hug. Sooyoung showed a peace sign. “Kidding.”

“So you had see her ?!” Jessica’s arms are on her waist now.

“No!”

“You saw her on a towel.”

“Sica-“ Sooyoung was wrong to tease Jessica.

“Answer my question. You did, right? That’s why you blushed because you remembered—“

Jessica was cut off by the only thing that could shut her up. Sooyoung kissed her.        

 

 



 

 

 

Awww, you don't want me to end this fic?

But I have another one coming up.

Don't worry.

Hoped you like this super duper happy update. :)))