The Experiment Vortex.

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

The night became day once again. The white, cold Moon leaved its place to the yellow, warm Sun. The Earth has moved as expected, and our day is now somebody else’s night. Time has passed, hours have flown away and seconds have disintegrated so fast that you can’t believe how quickly things end. But Saturday have come, along with a plus of mind-breaking questions and doubts to the brilliant mind of a certain brown hair boy; who also has a big frown in his eyebrows, courtesy of last night’s incidents which keep re-playing in his head since… well, since he got home around 1AM.

You could see him now sitting in one of the big living room’s couches. His stare is lost at some point in that distant wall. He has big, black circles under his sleepy eyes denoting how much he have been thinking in last night’s events. His dark brown hair is completely messy, result of the countless times when he was frustrated because no logical answer came to his mind deprived of sleep. And although it’s Sunday his mom and Sejoon aren’t home because they went to shop something for the house, he really didn’t listened; but that gave him the freedom to still be in his pajamas at 1:30PM.     

A big, deep sight scape from Taeil’s pink, dry lips as he leans against the comfy couch; staring at the ceiling as that boy’s touch is still so fresh in his skin. His black, tired eyes close for a moment; and like if he was right there with him, those gentle lips kiss his neck again, his big, soft hands caress his back kindly, his lips move from his neck to his jawline, then to his cheek as he kiss it lovingly; and finally he kiss him, sweet and slow, enjoying the bound between their mouths. All those new and good sensations come back to his small anatomy thanks to his lack of sleep, and Taeil just thinks that indeed, he couldn’t forget him if his touch is so etched in his memory and body.

The short boy’s dark and tired eyes open slowly, as his blurred vision captures the image of a face close to his; but after a few seconds his vision becomes clear and just now he can identify who this face belongs to. The small boy blinks, processing what is happening in his sleepy mind, and just then a surprise screams scape from his mouth, making his step brother chuckle while he moves away to sit down beside him on the couch.

-What were you doing, little nerd? Having some dirty fantasy?- Jihoon asks, his mocking tone welcoming the  short boy as always.

-No, I’m not surrender to that basic instinct like you. I was thinking, you can Google that.- Taeil smiles in satisfaction, knowing how much the monkey boy must be feeling now.

But when he sees a smirk forming in those thin lips, he knows there must be something wrong. -About what? Did you have fun last night?- Jihoon wonders, the naughtiness ringing in his words.

A bright carmine color bloomed in the small boy’s cheeks as he remembers, once again, what that boy did to him. –O-of course not… why do you ask?- he says, wishing to not sound nervous but that was exactly what his ears catched.

-Oh really?- the taller boy mumbles, the smirk getting wider as he sees those cheeks blush madly. –So, I guess that hickey on your neck it just appeared magically.- he comments ‘unconcern’ biting back a laugh as his brother’s eyes open wide in shock.

Automatically Taeil lift his hands to touch his neck, remembering that time when he really hard there. Without losing any second he stood up and quickly rush up the stairs to the bathroom, hearing Jihoon following him behind but he couldn’t care less as he reaches the room and stare with unbelieving eyes to his reflect on the mirror. A purple round bruise is on the left side of his neck, right in the middle, a perfect place to show to everyone. He bits his bottom lip restless, just looking at it, thinking in a way to cover it and wondering if his mother saw it this morning.

But there’s something that catch his full attention then, and it is not his step brother standing behind him and saying things that clearly the brown hair boy is not listening. There’s a smell, a familiar smell filling the bathroom. It’s strong but nice, and manly. He inhales the scent one more time, and his sleepy mind becomes completely awake as he identifies that smell as that boy’s cologne. His black eyes quickly are place on his bother; so the small boy turns around, looking with a doubtful gaze at the taller boy as he wonders what are the odds of Jihoon being the boy who kissed him last night.

A cold shiver runs down his spine as he leans closer to the blonde boy, sniffing his neck; feeling that scent filling his lungs just like the night before. But then he feels big hands on his shoulders pushing him away, as the taller boy’s brown orbs look at him with a slight confuse gaze.

-What are you doing…?- Jihoon asks, his thin eyebrows frowning slightly.

-An experiment. Is that your cologne?- Taeil asks back, frowning curios as he stare into those dark orbs.

-Well… yes…- Jihoon answers still confuse, as he opens the mirror’s cabinet and takes out a glass bottle with black and red letters writing the name of the perfume. –This is it. Is something wrong with it?- he wonders, handing him the bottle.

Taeil takes it and admires the bottle, opening the cap and finding that indeed that’s the scent of that boy…but it could be possible that it was Jihoon, his step brother, bully and archi-enemy who kissed him last night? Could Jihoon, hypothetically speaking, have a fantasy of kissing him? And in the hypostatical case that Jihoon could have a fantasy like that, could him really be so gentle and sweet?

“No, no, no! Think straight! That’s impossible!” the small boy tells himself unbelieving, handing the bottle back to his bully.

-Do you know how many men use this cologne?- Taeil inquires, prying to someone that the answer is  a million or more.

-Well this cologne is pretty popular because girls love it. So I think that a lot of men use it.- Jihoon answer calmly, seeing how cute his little nerd look right now.

-‘A lot’ if not a number, I need a number.- the brown hair boy says almost desperate, trying to not sound like that.

-How should I know that? I don’t sell it, I don’t have a record.- the blonde chuckles, enjoying so much how Taeil puff his cheeks in an annoyed way.

-Okay…- Taeil sighs. –But, can I ask you one last thing?- he wonders, the seriousness so audible in his soft voice.

Jihoon just nods to that, leaving the perfume in the mirror’s cabinet as he close it; anxiously waiting the smaller boy’s question but he tries to play cool. Though when he sees those soft cheeks getting redder and redder, he clenches his fists strongly; holding back his huge desire to kiss them again just like he did last night.

-C-can you… hug me?- Taeil whispers shyly, hating how stupid he feels because his step brother may be the one who kissed him and, in some way, he doesn’t want to know if that’s true.

-Ummm… what are you asking, nerd?- Jihoon asks in an amused tone, trying to sound mocking when in reality he is dying inside to have the little boy in his arms again.

-I-is just for the experiment…- the small boy mumbles, blinking uneasy as he looks into those dark brown orbs.

And Jihoon clenches his fists stronger, needing to run away from this situation right now before he does something stupid… like kissing him. –Sorry little nerd, but I have things to do.- he says in the coldest and selfless tone he could fake, turning around as he quickly opening the door ready to get the hell out of there.

-W-wait!- Taeil  exclaims then, grabbing his brother’s arm before he could run away. And maybe is his idea but he feels the blonde’s arm tense just like that boy did last night and Taeil can see the older boy clenching his fists too.

He swallows slowly, because now there’s a lot of possibilities that his archi enemy could be, indeed, that boy who kissed him and made him feel so many good things. –I-if you don’t want to hug me… then… c-can I hug you? It’s just for the experiment, I swear!- he says with all honesty, needing to know if it was Jihoon or not.

But the taller boy harshly released himself from Taeil’s weak grip, showing him his back as cold and mocking words leaves his mouth; although his heart aches painfully inside. -What makes you think I could let you do that? I don’t want you to hug me, nerd.- and just like that he simply walks back to his room.

Hearing the angry slam of a door Taeil just sighs, feeling somewhat angry. –I don’t want to hug you either, I just want to know the true.- he mumbles, walking out the bathroom as he hears the doorbell ringing. –But how can it be you? You are so cold and he was so warm and sweet.-he talks with himself, walking down the stairs as he sighs ones last time before opening the door.

-Taeillie! I have to tell you the rest of what happen last night!- Jiho’s excited voice echoes in his head, as a playful smile appears in his vision.

And Taeil just smile weakly, letting his best and only friend come inside the house and drag him to his room to ‘listen’ what his big friend has to tell him. Although he won’t hear much of the tale anyways since his mind and heart are a whirlwind of doubts and unwanted sensations.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jiho talked, and Jiho talked a lot. Luckily for Taeil his best friend started the story all over since he confessed that he didn’t hear a word last night and not for nothing Jiho is his best friend: he understand and told him everything from the top. It wasn’t so great, though. Min confessed she feels something for Jiho but being the nice and gentle boy he can be some times Zico  turned her down kindly, telling her that he only like her as a friend. Taeil didn’t find that too amazing or curios, because his best friend is clearly handsome like his mother has told him a lot of times, but what pinched the small boy’s curiosity was the fact that the big boy doesn’t like such a beautiful girl as Min.

-And you won’t believe it Taeil, but right after I turn her down she told me she had someone to introduce me.- Jiho amazed voice echoes in the boy’s ears, taking him out from his thoughts.

-Oh, really? It’s that bad?- Taeil wonders confuse, because he clearly doesn’t understand how all this kind of things work.  

-Well, it’s not so good…- the tall boy mumbles thoughtful. –Anyways, she told me it was someone who really wanted to meet me and she dragged me to the kitchen were people were talking, and you could not guess who she introduce me to.- he tells, his sharp eyes wide open in his characteristic expression of surprise and unbelieving.

The brown hair boy just shake his head slowly, not wanting to guess because a) he doesn’t know too much people; and b) his best friend is gonna tell him anyways so why wait? –I don’t know, who was it?- he wonders, and he has to accept that he feels kinda curios.

-Get this and try to not fall out of the bed: Park… Kyung.- Jiho says slowly the boy’s name, smirking amused as those black eyes get wider in surprise.

-Really? That cucumber wanted to meet you? Why?!- Taeil exclaims incredulous, blinking quickly without understanding anything.

-Hey! Don’t call him like that, he is nice.- the tall boy comments, and it’s that a pale shade of carmine on his friend’s cheeks what Taeil sees?

-He is nice? What are you talking about?! He hates me more than the monkey boy!- Taeil says still incredulous, chuckling a little because he can’t believe how serious Zico looks at him.

-But he was really nice to me, though…- Jiho mumbles, with such stupid shyness in his voice that all made sense in Taeil’s brilliant mind.

-He was really nice with you, though. What are you now? Best friends?- the short boy wonders, kind of mocking, watching how his friends seems nervous.

-Of course not. But he is nice.- Jiho insists, a small smile cracking in his lips as surely something from last night plays on his mind.

-Yes, you have made that pretty clear.  But, I’m curious, did you ask him why he hates me?- Taeil wonders, remembering those countless times were that long-face played cruel jokes on him.

-Well, yes. And he told me he just… doesn’t like you.- the tall boy answers softly, looking straight into the smaller boy’s eyes.

-So you know he bullies me, you hear him said he doesn’t like me and you still think he is nice?- Taeil asks somewhat bother, seeing how those sharp eyes look at him with a sorry glance.

The brown hair boy sighs then, standing up from his bed as he cross his arms above his chest; staring down at his best friend. –It’s okay if you want to be his friend; I’m nobody to prohibit it but… I just hope you don’t start to hate me too.- he says in a soft, kind of hurtful voice; because if he loses Jiho he will be completely alone in this world.

-Taeillie, come on.- the tall boy whispers softly, standing up too as he wraps his long and strong arms around his small friend. –You are my best friend and I could never, ever hate you. Kyung is just nice but that doesn’t mean I’ll be his friend. How could I be friend of someone who hates my cute little buddy?- he wonders, feeling how short arms wraps around him too.

-Wow that sounded cheesy, Zico.- Taeil comments amused, hearing his friend chuckling.

-I’m trying to be serious here, Mr. Physics!- Jiho exclaims as amused as he is, moving away a little as he can look at those shining black orbs.

-Yeah, whatever. Just promises me you won’t accept the dark side.- Taeil chuckles, pulling his arms away as he show his pinky to his tall friend.

And the blonde boy laughs a little, wrapping his pinky with his friend’s little one. –I promise, you know I could never do it.- he answers with confidence, laughing a bit more as the small boy playfully stick his tongue to him.

-So, tell me Taeillie, did something good happen last night?- Jiho wonders, dragging the two of them back at the bed. Looking with eyes full of hope at his little friend.

-Well…- Taeil looks up at the ceiling, pouting a little as he thinks if should tell about that boy to his best friend.

-Oh my ing God! What?!- the tall boy exclaims excited, hugging a pillow a he bits it.

Taeil sighs heavily, looking straight at those sharp eyes. –You have to promise you won’t laugh… or think funny things.- he asks, and although he tried to sound serious he looked just so cute.

-You have my word, Taeil.- Jiho honestly says, and the small boy doesn’t have nothing to doubt.

So Taeil just takes a deep breathe, starting his long and embarrassing tale to his best friend who listen every word attentively. He told everything: since when he met IU to when someone dragged to that dark room and obviously he told about the kiss and the fact that someone was a boy. He shivered in fear and shyness when he added the tiny possibility that Jihoon could be that boy after detailed what happened before his friend came, and now he feels another cold shiver running down his back as Jiho doesn’t say a single word and just stare at him intensely. What’s happening inside that little head?

-So… if you say that someone was a boy, and you kissed him back, does that means you like… men?- the blonde boy wonders carefully, never turning his deep eyes away from those dark ones.

And Taeil just sighs. –You know I have never showed interest in anyone. You know I have never liked anyone. So I can’t say I like men and I can’t say I don’t like him. he explains, a slight shy tone playing in his words.

-Well… then we should do… another experiment, right?- Jiho proposes, sounding somewhat nervous in the small boy’s ears.

-Another one? What do you propose?- Taeil fix his glasses as he asks the obvious, kinda curios because of what his friends seems to be nervous. 

But there are no words answering his question, there’s just Jiho tackling him down on the bed as he lay above him, too close for the boy’s like. –Ummm… Zico, w-what’s this?- he mumbles slightly uncomfortable, looking confuse at those intense eyes.

-The experiment, what else?- Jiho answers in a low tone, making the small boy tremble a lot more uncomfortable. –If I kiss you and you like it, then you like men. And if you don’t like it… then I suppose you just like that boy.- he explains simply, calm and soft.

-O-oh…- is all what Taeil mumbles; too shock to say something useful.

And just like that, without losing time, he sees how his best friend lower his handsome face closer and closer to him; slowly closing his small eyes as their nose touch kindly. And then his own black orbs close as well, feeling the new and odd sensation of Jiho’s lips against his. They are plump, but Taeil’s has to admit he likes that boy’s thin lips more. They are soft, but not as soft as those of that boy, and this are maybe a little bit too rough. That tongue playing with his own is shy, and that boy’s tongue was gentle. In short, this kiss feels good, just good. But that boy’s kiss felt nice, so nice.

Taeil’s small hands move up to his friend’s shoulders, softly pushing him away as the air in his lungs runs out, and the feeling between their mouths is too odd and kind of wrong to keep with it too. His black eyes opens slowly, looking up to those brown ones as both of them tries to catch some oxygen in their systems and Taeil wonders if is blush what he feels burning his cheeks right now.

-Well? Do you liked it?- Jiho asks looking down at him, a small smirk playing on his lips.

-Ummm…- the small boy hums, not so sure if he should say the truth. –Well it was… good. I think…- he mumbles kinda shy, turning his gaze up the ceiling to avoid those sharp ones.

-Come on, Taeil. Don’t think about my feelings, is not about that. Do you like it or not? Simple as that.- the tall boy says carefree, making the smaller one wonder how he can take these things so lightly.

Taeil sighs deeply, placing his sorry dark orbs in his best friend’s again, shaking his head slowly as that stupid blush burn even more in his face. –Sorry, Jiho.- he apologize, although he doesn’t know why.

And the blonde boy just chuckles, moving away from his little friend as he sit up in the bed yet again; watching the small boy doing the same. –You don’t have to be sorry, Taeillie. It was just an experiment, okay?- he says in a nice and calm tone, looking into his friend’s eyes with his characteristic cool gaze.

-Okay, but, does this means I like that boy?- Taeil wonders, a slightly worry tone ringing in his voice.

-Well, you told me you quiet liked the kiss so… maybe you do like him.- Jiho answers sincerely, in an odd serious tone.

And the brown hair boy pouts. –Is it possible to like someone who you don’t know?- he wonders, just a bit annoyed and frustrated.

The tall boy just shrugs at his question,  not really interest in give an answer as he turn on the TV and start to switch channels. -Who knows, Taeil? Maybe it’s possible, or maybe not. You will have to find out.- he comments simply, fixing his brown orbs in the flat screen.

Taeil sighs once again, laying down on his comfy bed as Jiho’s small laughs fill his ears as well as that TV show he’s watching, but the small boy can’t help but wonder if he really should ‘find out’ if he likes that boy and if he should find out who is he too. What if that boy is a horrible person? What if that boy just did it to bother him? What if that boy just made fun of him..? What if that boy really is Jihoon…? Will he want to know if it was his step brother?

“I have more important things to worry about! I will just forget about it and that’s all” Taeil tells himself, frowning a little as he feels completely annoyed by the situation.

But will he really forget about it when those lips keep traveling in his skin like if they were actually kissing him?

“I guess… It’s gonna be hard to forget.” he thinks somewhat sad, closing his eyes slowly as his body feels again all those tender caresses from last night.

Seems like that boy and his touch are going to haunt him until he finally find him.


Oh~ What was that, Woo Jiho?~ :3

Don't freak out, there's nothing to fear. There will be Taepyo and there will be Zikyung, just trust this crazy author-nim ^^

This kiss was just for fun, I guess. No "kiss kiss fall in love" at all :P