The Dream Effect

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

A kiss on his forehead…

… and one ‘I love you’ caressing softly his eyes.

A kiss on his cheek…

…and one ‘I love you’ clashing lovingly against his warm skin.

A kiss on his jaw…

…and one ‘I love you’ tickling comfortably his neck.

A kiss on his lips…

…and one ‘I really love you’ filling with tenderness his awake, happy pounding heart.

Taeil slowly starts to open his eyes as this dream he is having is turning quite real to being just a mare construction of his unconscious, even though it does feels and hears real. His sleepy orbs meet with brown, clear ones looking at him with the softer gaze he had ever saw in them; and Taeil notice the way those orbs seems to be opened since a long time ago in contrast with his blurry, still dreamy ones.

-Jihoon…- the brunette boy mumbles, rubbing his eyes to wake up completely.

-Good morning, baby.- Jihoon’s sweet tone greets him immediately, along with that smile the blonde boy shows him in special occasions and accelerates his heartbeats in a faction of a second.

The small boy was about to complain once again about being called ‘baby’ when the softness of sheets against his bare skin called his complete attention. His dark eyes turn to look down and under the covers of this bed –that by the way isn’t his bed either- to find his body only covered with his loose boxers and on top of that, to find that his step brother is in his tight boxers as well. The sweet memories of last night’s incident echoes loudly in Taeil’s mind, and his cheeks burn instantly in a bright embarrass carmine tone. His ashamed gaze placed in the mattress under their bodies as he sink his head deep in the pillow, shyly pulling the sheet even more up until its covering his blushing face.

-Ummm… g-good morning.- Taeil whispers then, mentally kicking himself for being so stupid.

Strong, warm arms kindly wrap themselves around his body, pulling him closer against that big chest; and Taeil shivers feeling deeply embarrass. -Did you have a sweet dream, little nerd?- Jihoon asks sounding somewhat curios yet particular gentle.

Taeil bites his bottom lip at that question, seeing his bully’s neck and wondering if he should tell Jihoon about that dream he had. It wouldn’t be too… invasive? Because, it could be the second time he dreamed about Jihoon telling him ‘I love you’ and it could sound like an indirect way of asking to the bully to say those words to him. He doesn’t want to sound like that, he doesn’t want to give the idea he needs to hear those words from Jihoon because he doesn’t even know what love is, but Jihoon may take it that way and Taeil knows it will be deadly embarrass to talk about it.

-Well… I-I had a weird dream.- Taeil comments calmly, hearing the slow breathing of Jihoon on top of his head.

-Mmm… what did you dream about?- Jihoon asks kinda sleepy as his hands kindly the soft skin under his touch.

-I-I dreamed… that… you said… y-you liked me.- Taeil confesses, with a tiny little lie on it, but still with a shy shaking voice.

Jihoon chuckles softly at the extremely cute way his little Taeil is acting, surely because of what happened last night. He pulls away a little, looking at those brown shining eyes which can’t be more honest about how ashamed Taeil feels. -Again? Are you trying to tell me something, Taeillie?- he asks playfully, watching in delight how the younger boy blush even more.

Taeil’s incredulous eyes open wide at that question; feeling his heart beating anxiously faster. -W-what are you saying?! Of course not! I-It’s just a dream!- he exclaims quite annoyed, sitting abruptly in the bed as he looks back at those amused brown eyes.

And Jihoon can’t help but smirk at his little nerd’s reaction. -Are you sure? It doesn’t seem so. The other day you dream I said I loved you, and now you dreamed I said I liked you. It’s like, unconsciously, you want me to say that to you.- he comments as logical as he can be, yet pretty amused.

The brunette nervous boy just can blink and stare at the older one without saying anything productive, because his brilliant mind seems stuck in the intersection between ‘confess already’ and ‘run away’ without being able to take one decision and speak up. He can feel the tip of his ears burning in embarrassment, and the only thought of how stupid he may look right now makes him take the rush –and not too rational- final decision of run away from this horrible and uncomfortable situation. Taeil kicks out the sheets and quickly sneak out from his bully’s comfy bed, and when his clumsy feet can finally take just two steps he feels those warm and strong arms pulling him back; falling kindly in his step brother’s lap.

-It seems you are hiding something, Taeil.- Jihoon comments ‘casually’ against his ear, although Taeil hears it more like a sensual purr.

-I-I’m not! Let me go!- the small boy demands as angry as he can fake, trying to free himself from this strong grip even when he knows it’s almost impossible.

-I will never let you go, Taeil.- Jihoon whispers in such a way in his ear, making him freeze in that precise instant.

A mute silent wrap around them for what it seemed years, freaking Taeil out because the only thing he could had hear was the loud beating of his heart, and Jihoon’s calm breathing right in his burning ear. He feels the blood running cold in his veins, he feels even more nervous and embarrass because this is taking the path he was trying to avoid, the path he barely knows, the path surely will make this they have even more… unknown.

-You know, Taeil? I want to hear you saying that to me too…- Jihoon says kindly, yet so honest it make the brunette extra embarrass.

-I-It was just a dream… you are jumping into p-pointless conclusions.- Taeil explains in a trembling voice, feeling how those arms pulls him more against the tall boy’s body.

-Oh, do I?- Jihoon asks faking an innocent confuse tone. –Well, I think you are lying. I think you are too shy to say it first.- he comments in a low, kind of seductive voice as his hand slowly caress that flat stomach under his touch.        

A strong shiver running down his spine shakes Taeil’s small anatomy, along with his heart exploding in happiness in the most literal sense of the word. It’s not because of those long, soft fingers his smooth skin like the night before, but what it shakes his body in such a strong way and fills his heart with such a tender feeling is because of that kiss on his neck… and certainly mostly because of those words echoing sweetly in his head.

-I like you, Taeil.-

His dark, unbelieving eyes blink quickly as his dizzy mind process those words and their meaning again and again. There must be something wrong, there must be something he didn’t heard, or there must be something he misheard because someone like Jihoon never could like someone like Taeil. He may have a low, almost inexistent knowledge about romance and things like that, but the brunette young boy is sure that is not how this things works.

-What…?- Taeil asks in a low, soft whisper; feeling his heartbeats increasing ridiculously fast.

But Jihoon just chuckles against his ear. –You heard me.- he says with his seductive tone, moving his lips down to kiss that fragile jaw.

And Taeil can just tremble at that new kiss, at that tone and what it means. He just can feel stupid and embarrass but so happy. –I-I like you too…- he whispers almost inaudible, shutting his eyes closed tight.

There’s the blonde chuckling again but this time against his neck, as his hug gets a bit tighter. -What did you say, Taeil?- he wonders in a teasing, amused tone; watching those cute red cheeks and those close eyes.

-Y-you heard me.- the small boy mumbles so obviously embarrass and nervous, making blonde smile.

-Are gonna give me my ‘good morning’ kiss, baby?- Jihoon asks then, leaving a small playful kiss on the younger boy’s shoulder.

He hears how the small boy in his arms sighs deeply, and then he sees how Taeil turns his little head to look at him; a cute pout formed in those tempting lips. -You won’t stop calling me ‘baby’ will you?- he asks in such a tender tired tone, making Jihoon smile even more.

-Of course I won’t.- He answers somewhat mocking, yet pretty y in Taeil’s eyes.

-T-then I have to find some silly nick name to you too.- the younger boy comments kinda annoyed, but with that blush on his cheeks and that pout still on his lips he looks just too adorable.

Jihoon chuckles as he notice how a cute frown is forming in Taeil’s red face, how his brown eyes look really determinate, and he can’t help but feel his heart beating faster and faster as he thinks about how much he loves this little boy. -Why don’t you think about it after my morning kiss?- he wonders, still waiting for those pouty lips.

But Taeil shakes his head in denial, standing up from his lap and walking quietly to the door. –I have to think in a really stupid nick name. It has to be for you as embarrass as it is for me when you call me ‘baby’- he comments thoughtful, already thinking in a lot of awfully embarrass names.

-What about ‘bunny’? Ummm… I’m gonna work on that in the shower.- Taeil mumbles for himself, walking out the bedroom without listening how his step brother said about the kiss.

And so Jihoon sighs with a big smile on his face, flopping down in the comfy bed as he looks dreamily into the white ceiling. –Maybe one day I’ll tell you how much I love you, Taeil.- he whispers secretly, closing his eyes as he feels ready to dream once again.

But this time dreams are not an escape from his sad life, this time his reality is sweeter. 


Ahh~ This was really short but wasn't just the cutest thing?~

Anyways, thanks again for reading this and leaving a comment! And also for subscribing, I always get so surprised when I get new subs ^^