The Longing Emanation

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

Days had flew away a little bit to slow in Taeil’s opinion: the bright Sun seemed to never get tired of being shining high up in the blue sky all this past five days; just like the Moon’s soft lights broke through the quite darkness of those long nights and illuminated the slightly off brown eyes of Taeil. The Earth seemed to decelerate it’s steady spinning on the days he was out his house and too far away from the warm hug of a certain monkey boy; which only made him spend endless hours remembering that touch against his skin when the nice sun lights of the morning caressed his face, remembering that gaze when he couldn’t sleep at night and his eyes placed on the bright stars high above on the sky, remembering that scent when the gentle summer breeze brought with it the sweet smell of vanilla flowers around the beautiful field.

Geez, being back at home had never feel so good before.

-But… where’s everybody?- Taeil wonders with a cute pout when he finally passes through the door of his home, hearing the mute silence of an empty house receiving him.

A tired sighs coming out those pink lips mix with the heavy steps of the brunette boy’s feet dragging him to the quiet living room, finding the first instants of the sunset secretly filtering through the small slits of the closed wooden windows; making him feel a little bit alone to only have silence and sun light welcoming him and not a certain pair of strong, warm arms wrapping around his waist and a certain pair of sweet lips kissing him slowly and letting him feel how much a certain someone had missed him.

Geez, love is making him so cheesy.

-Anyways…- Taeil mumbles for himself slightly frustrated with his anxious heart, letting his feet drag him to the kitchen to get some juice after the tiresome, never-ending road.

His lazy hand switches on the lights of the small place, getting directly to the fridge where his mom had left lemonade ready from him to drinking. A smile can’t help but form on his lips as he takes the full glass jar and pour some of the delicious yellow liquid on a glass; feeling the sweet taste of lemon and sugar slowly going down on his throat. Taeil’s dull eyes turn softly to his left, placing themselves in the glass window of the kitchen, watching calmly how the sun hides ones again behind the horizon… suddenly feeling somewhat sad.

But the annoying sound of his cellphone ringing calls his attention then… feeling pretty bothered when he finishes reading the text message his mother send him.  ­–Baby! I’m so sorry I didn’t text you earlier but Sejoon and I have so much work >.< I don’t remember exactly the hour you will coming home but Jihoon said he can pick you up from JB’s house so don’t take a cab and just wait for your brother, okay? Kisses, baby! ^^-

-But I saw his car outside…- Taeil mumbles confuse, wondering where Jihoon could be if he is not in the house and didn’t go out on his car as well.

But before he could start thinking in impossible possibilities the soft, distant sound of keys reaches his ears; and like an impulse of his nervous system the brunette boy quickly takes a few steps towards the living room, stopping quickly when the voice of his step brother mixes with the annoying high pitch tone of a girl talking way too laud.

-Jihoon! Wait!- she exclaims, so irritating, and giving for the sound of metal hitting against metal Taeil can suppose she is tugging the blonde’s arm.

-Sulli, I’m going late for something important; so can you disappear?- Jihoon asks tired but clearly displease, making Taeil’s heart skip a beat just by talking.

-What can be more important than me?- the girl wonders with such a disgusting egocentric tone, making Taeil clench his fists unconsciously.

The noise of the door being finally open and soft steps coming into the house floats in the air for a few seconds, as Taeil can see from where he is the nasty girl standing in front of Jihoon with the most y expression the short boy have ever seen in a girl.

­-Look Sulli, what we had it was just one night stand okay? And it was a year ago; I don’t even know what you are doing here right now. I don’t want anything from you, or with you, so just go away.- Jihoon states seriously, yet particularly harsh; and Taeil can see how his step brother is gripping tightly the door knob.

But Taeil can also see the ‘y’ smirk on the girl’s lips, and he also can hear her disturbing ‘seductive’ voice. –But Jihoonnie… how can you not want anything form me after the amazing night we spend together? Why don’t you let me remind you why you choose me that night?-

Taeil had thought the he finally was able to understands the mechanic of feelings a long time ago… but when that girl put her claws on Jihoon’s chest and leaned too close to Jihoon’s face; his heart was the one demanding his feet to move towards the door instead of his brain, just like it was his crazy heart the one who make him speak with such a jealous, irritated voice. –Let me put this in simple words your tiny little brain can understand: HE DOESN’T WANT YOU.-

And without wanting to hear a single word more from that despicable girl, Taeil just closes the door loudly in front of her ugly face; feeling how his breathing had become a little irregular as he stares at the wooden door thinking that maybe he overreacted now that his reasoning is taking control over his body instead of his mental heart… and a shiver rolls down his spine when those eyes he had missed so much are placed on him so intensely, reminding him that Jihoon is standing right behind him… and they are all alone in the house after such a long time.

Kind hands find their way on his waist, making him tremble like if he wasn’t deadly nervous already, and then they gently turn him around. His dark ashamed eyes meet with brown sweet ones after what it seemed an eternity, and Taeil can hear so clearly how his heart beats with such joy and how his cheeks quickly paint with an embarrass carmine color when Jihoon’s smile flashes right in front of him… but when those warm, soft lips sweetly lock with his own it’s just then when Taeil can feel how much he had missed Jihoon; it’s just then when he kiss him back with all the yearning he had being feeling all these days, with those strong and burning emotions Taeil doesn’t really know how to explain; it’s just then when he feels alive again… like if this last few days he had been just existing.

Because his life beings with Jihoon… because he is living thanks to Jihoon.

-I missed you so much…-

The soft caress of Jihoon’s low whisper and the loss of those sweet lips brings Taeil back to the moment he is living, meeting with a dreamy gaze into those brown warm orbs as he can’t help but answer in a little stunned voice. –I’ve miss you so much too…- and he can’t help but feel his face heating up a bit more when the tall boy chuckles, so y to his ears.

-That’s why you got so jealous because of Sulli?- Jihoon wonders slightly amused, and Taeil can see how those plump lips curve in a tempting smirk.

So he turns his eyes away as he crosses his arms above his chest while a cute frown appears on his face. –I’m not jealous.- he states, not really credible when a pout forms at the end of his words.

The brunette little boy can feel how those hands wrap nicely around his waist, bringing them even closer as the warm breath of his step brother brushes gently against his red ear. –Yeah, you are so not jealous, baby…- Jihoon mocks sarcastically sensual in Taeil’s opinion, making him shiver one more time.

-W-who was her, anyways?- he can’t help but ask, not only because he needs to push away those ideas about how y whatever Jihoon does or says is; but also because he really want to know why she was talking with Jihoon.

But the blonde boy sighs before leaving a small, loving kiss on his neck. –You heard us, Taeillie… don’t make me say it again.- he mumbles somewhat displease, and the brunette can understand how bitter must be for Jihoon.

-Well… t-then… why you don’t want her?- Taeil wonders with a tremble, nervous voice; feeling how Jihoon tighter the grip on his waist.

-I think you are smart enough to understand why I don’t want her, baby.- Jihoon whispers again sounding so y, making the short boy shiver when those kisses on his neck weren’t precisely loving anymore.

A small gasp escapes from Taeil’s pouty lips when his step brother playfully that certain spot on his neck, completely knowing what that causes on his little anatomy. –J-Jihoon …- the young boy mumbles a little alarmed, tugging weakly the soft fabric of the taller boy.

-You are gonna make me say it, aren’t you, baby…?- Jihoon whispers once again against Taeil’s burning ear, perhaps a little lower and a little ier than before.

But Taeil can’t really answer anything when those soft, tempting lips were leaving a seductive path of hot, wet kisses along his sensible skin. Gasp after gasp was the only thing which pass through his trembling pink lips… till those on his neck were gone, and a pair of inviting brown orbs were one more time staring at his weak dark ones in that intense way it makes Taeil feel so small and vulnerable.

But before his brain could proses properly the words Jihoon had just said, those sweet lips locked sweetly slow with his hungry ones; melting them into a new loving kiss. And even though Jihoon’s words were still hanging out in the air, Taeil can’t help but let the curiosity aside and just enjoy fully of this kiss he had been longing since the first second he spend without those lips against his own.

-I’ll tell you… but you’ll have to wait until tonight, baby.-


I'm sorry that this took so long and it is too short! >.< I still hope you enjoyed it~