The Expedition Reaction

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

The cool summer breeze was caressing nicely his cheeks. The grass sank smoothly under his feet as he walks in silence through the big, crowd backyard. The bright sun light filtered between the green, soft leaves of the leafy trees; hitting softly right into his dark eyes which narrows a little to protect themselves from that beautiful and warm attack. The sound of people talking and laughing around is distant, because is overshadows for those calm footsteps walking right at his side which echoes loudly in his mind just because he knows who is the owner of those steps. The musty smell of summer comes from different directions, impregnating in his lungs and uniform the unique perfume of the upcoming end of the school year. A small smile curves in a pair of pink lips when the cool summer breeze blows stronger; bringing with it a rush of special memories in Taeil’s brilliant mind, making him notice that time had vanished like sand sliding between thin, little fingers; and the sunset of his last year of high school is just around the corner.

When was the last time he wished from the bottom of his heart that time could froze so he could live forever in this precise instant?    

Taeil knows it was a very long time ago... but when he feels a warm, strong arm hugging him by his weak shoulders; when that addicted perfume is delighting his senses; when that soft skin burns his own in such a slight touch; when that mocking voice he knows so well reaches his ears with a hidden sweet ring on it -What are you thinking, little nerd?- and when his dark eyes meet with those brown ones which shine with such a twinkle of strong affections, of a strong adoration for him is there when Taeil wishes with all the strength of his heart and soul that time could froze now, that Earth could stop spinning and this magical moment could last forever.  

His sparkling dark orbs turns away as they stop walking as a warm feeling tickles his plump cheeks when his heartbeats suddenly went frenetic. –Nothing, really…- he sighs, having the odd sensation of feeling stupid because of his fervent yearning.

What would Jihoon think about his insane idea of stopping time when they are together?

Taeil didn’t even have the chance to deny that possibility on his mind when Jihoon’s voice echos in his ears one more time; making him quite confuse. –Well, you should start thinking in something to tell, because I see two guys wanting an explanation.-

His curios eyes look back at those brown ones; frowning in a clear grimace of not understanding. But when Jihoon turned his gaze to the front, the brunette young boy had just to follow half of that travel to know what his step brother meant to said... A warm, big chest was suddenly pressing against his face; and two large, strong arms wrap around him squeezing him tightly until the point Taeil could feel the air in his lungs being drained.

-Taeillie! Do you know how worried I am when you disappeared like that?! You have to promise me you won’t ever, ever, ever do that again!- Jiho exclaims in a rare mix between angriness and happiness, shaking his little friend from side to side because he feels so glad to see his best friend after such a torment.

-Jiho… I-I… can’t… breathe…- it’s all what Taeil manages to mumble being in Jiho’s bear hug, taking a deep desperate breath when those arms finally leave and the air is pure around him.

-Promise me that was me the last time! Every year is getting harder! I can’t take it anymore… It kills me when you are gone, crying alone and you don’t let me do anything…- Jiho pleads, not only with his words but also with that strong grip on Taeil’s shoulders.

And the brunette just can feel like the worst best friend alive, he has been so miserable and selfish and still Jiho is here, with his eyes full of worry, begging him to stop. Taeil could just fix his glasses to hold back the tears fighting to came out again, and wrap his slightly trembles arms around his best friend’s big chest, hugging him as tight as his weak self can.

-I’m sorry, Jiho. I’m so sorry… I promise I won’t ever do it again. I don’t have reasons to keep doing it.- he mumbles shyly in the soft crock of the big boy’s neck; feeling him caressing his hair.

-Thank you, Taeil…- and he hears how Jiho whispers secretly in his ear, and the short boy has to bite his bottom lip to hold back his tears ones again.

With one last squeeze Taeil lets his best friend go, feeling better when Jiho’s bright smile appeared in front of his eyes… but the nice sensation last less than a blink of an eye when out of nowhere fingers smacked pretty hard his fragile forehead.

-Oww! Why did you do that, Park Kyung?- Taeil whines and pouts, rubbing carefully the damage zone of his skin as he look back at those big eyes which stare at him intensely.

But just like the smack those fingers gave him moments ago; out of nowhere Kyung’s arms are around him, hugging him tight just like Jiho did. –Ummm Kyung ?- Taeil mumbles surprise and confused, not knowing what to do or say as the red-hair boy hugs him tighter.

The low tone of Kyung talking to him enters in his ears like a shy secret; filling his heart with the joy he never thought could be thanks to this sharp boy. -I should be kicking your , nerd. Why did you run away from us? Aren’t we your friends? I know you don’t understand social interactions, but when a person feels sad he should go with his friends so they could help him to feel better… I’m your fiend, Taeillie. So next time you better come to me or I will really gonna kick your little .-

An amused and jolly smile can’t help but form in Taeil’s lips as he feels really lucky for having a friend like Kyung: a friend who says the cutest things in such an annoyed tone because he feels too embarrass to say it like he actually feels. So Taeil wraps his arms around the red-hair boy’s neck, hugging him back as his sincere apology left his mouth. –I’m sorry for making you worry, Kyungie.-

As soon as he heard that a slight shiver roll down in Kyung’s back, not because he feels uncomfortable but because it feels pretty warm the way Taeil said his name with such a cute and friendly nick-name for him. And now, in some way, Kyung can understand why Jiho loves Taeil like a brother… and in a very stranger way Kyung can understand why Jihoon loves this boy too: there’s something in Taeil’s voice, in Taeil’s hug, in Taeil’s himself that makes your heart attached to him with strong strings of an unconditional affection.

A long sigh left Kyung’s lungs as he smiles, looking at those dark eyes when he finally ends the tight hug. –I like ‘Kyungie’- he comments, finding quite adorable the way Taeil smiles back at him.

-Hey, I like ‘Kyungie too.- but when Jiho suddenly hugs him but the waist and says that with a silly smile for him, Kyung could feel Taeil’s eyes staring at him in not such an adorable way.

And indeed, when Kyung’s big eyes look back at the brunette ones they aren’t just looking at the both of them in a creepy and inquisitor way but also with a mocking smirk curved in his pink lips. –Jiho, can you please explain?- and Kyung’s cheeks burn in embarrassment at that question.

-Oh, I didn’t tell you Taeil! Kyung and I… we are together.- Jiho answers in a calm but truly happy voice, hugging the smaller boy closer to him.

And so Taeil smirks slightly mischievous, thinking that it won’t be too bad to play a little with Kyung’s embarrassment. -Together how,?- he wonders faking confusion, biting his lip as he sees how Kyung’s face is getting as red as his hair.

But when his best friend’s mocking tone hit his mind again, it was Taeil’s turn to feel how his cheeks burn in a red color and it was Kyung’s turn to smirk. - Well, together like you and Jihoon.-

-W-what do you mean?- the brunette asks as he fixes his glasses in a clear act of nervousness, trying to sound disengaged when actually he understood pretty well.

-You know what he meant, Taeillie- Kyung comments in an amused, mocking tone; smirking wide as he sees how the short boy shivers when the blonde boy placed an arm around his shoulders.

-Stop it, Kyung; we all understand what Jiho meant.- Jihoon sighs in a slightly amused tone, watching how his younger friend rolls his eyes because he ended with his fun. –Let’s get going back to class, break is gonna end soon.- it’s all what he says kinda tired, grabbing his little nerd’s hand and turning around to walk back to school.

The blonde boy could just take two steps when suddenly a soft, shy voice made him stop and look back; finding a black haired boy standing awkwardly near a big three, his brown eyes looking nervously at his little nerd. –Taeil hyung, can we talk?-

-Oh, Hi, JB!- but what made Jihoon curios and slightly jealous was the way Taeil greeted the younger boy so nicely. –Of course we can talk… ummm, Jihoon, I’ll catch you later.- and even though Taeil gave him a smile before letting his hand go, Jihoon’s heart aches a little when he sees how the brunette’s small back is walking away from him.

A long, heavy sigh slips from Jihoon’s lips as his fists clenches in frustration; trying to push away all the bad thoughts his love-sick mind created. –Jihoon, you don’t have nothing to worry about.  It’s just a kid and you know Taeil likes you.- Kyung’s words are honest and true, but he can’t help but feel strongly jealous.

-I know…- is all what he can mumble as he turns around, sliding his hands on the pockets of his uniform’s pants and walking back at the classroom as he hears how his two friends follows him behind.

Because even when Jihoon knows Taeil likes him, even when he knows he is important for the little boy, Jihoon has never heard Taeil saying he loves him; and that means there’s a chance, it doesn’t matter how tiny it is, that Taeil might not love him… and that’s what makes Jihoon feel so insecure about what they have in moments like this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The noisy sound of metal chopsticks hitting against each other and with the different porcelain bowls mixes with the harmonious beat of people talking. The spicy, delicious smell of homeland fills the small kitchen in every tiny corner; completely delighting his senses when the hot and luscious taste of his favorite dish is impregnating his taste buds. Soft laughs are incorporated to the familiar ritual, along with the dull murmur of glasses being kindly placed above the smooth fabric of the table’s mantel. A pair of brown orbs turn they attention off the food on his bowl, placing themselves on the empty stop beside him in the round table: since Jihoon remembers, diner in this house has always been this way, in this particular environment, all the nights from the first day he started to live there… so that empty spot where a certain short boy should be sitting wasn’t very easy to ignored.

-Honey, where is Taeil?- but the opportune question of his father makes Jihoon turn his eyes to the lady by his side.

-Taeillie? Oh, he is preparing the bag.- the woman answers sweetly to his father, giving him a smile as Jihoon understands form who his little nerd got that beautiful smile of his.

-The bag for what?- the curios and confuse voice of his father calls his attention again, making him concentrate to know what the brunette is doing… and to where is going.

-I didn’t tell you?- Taeil’s mom wonders surprise, her shining eyes looking lovingly to his father’s brown ones. –He is going to a little trip with his Physics Club tomorrow. He explained to me what they are going to do in 5 days, like if it was easy to understand, but he looks so cute when he is excited that I didn’t have the heart to not letting him go.- the lady comments in her typical loving voice; missing the frown which appeared in Jihoon’s eyebrows along her tale.

And the sudden information was too shocking to not ask anything about it. -Then he is going to miss school for three days?- the blonde boy wonders to his future step mother, having that warm glance full of affection placed on him immediately.

-Well, Taeillie had never miss school this year and like it’s something for of school he told me there’s no problem with it… but why are you asking, Jihoon?- the beautiful lady asks him back, making his heart jump alerted.

But he keeps it calm, flashing one of his nicest smiles; that one woman can’t resist and less ignored. –I was just wondering, I’m kinda want to miss school too.- Jihoon comments with a slight twinkle of playfulness, making the lady chuckle and blush like he intended to.

-Jihoon, you are just like you father when he don’t want to go to work!- the woman says as playful as him, making his father roll his eyes in an funny grimace.

-Oh, well, I’m so full… I need a good shower and go to bed.- the tall boy sighs as he pats softly his tummy, putting an act to get the hell out of here to hear an explanation from a pair of pink lips. –Thank you so much for the meal, good night.- he quickly greets and stands up, walking out the kitchen to rush up the stairs ones his feet touch the living room’s floor.

His steps probably are a little too strong and hurry to been walking on the place he lives and when he ‘supposedly’ was about to take a shower; but the noisy beating of his startled heart echoing in every single corner of his shocked mind was a good enough reason to be stomping like a mad man through the short hallway… it doesn’t matter how excessive that sounds. Pure and cool air enters in his systems one more time as he takes a deep breath to try to calm himself down when he finally reaches Taeil’s bedroom’s door. Standing there with a slight feeling of fear tickling his heart Jihoon’s arm raise quickly to knock, stopping right a few tiny inches away from the dark wood as he wonders why he should knock. So instead a sigh left his mouth, cursing himself under his breath for being so nervous; and finally opening the door without losing any more second.

The unmistakable scent of Taeil blurred his senses for a moment, dumbing him in such a delightful way like if a strong, endless spell had be put on his self just by filling his lungs with the sweet and unique fragrance. His brown orbs blink a few times as he feels a little dizzy, placing his gaze moments after in the brunette boy zipping up the big bag on the floor: Jihoon’s hungry eyes travel from those milky legs barely covered by a black short, up to that small but firm little , passing by that fragile back he likes to hug so much under the soft fabric of that yellow t-shirt, and ending in a pair of dark orbs which looks back at him a bit surprised.

-Oh, hey monkey boy, what are you doing here? You scared me a little.- Taeil comments with a cute smirk playing on his pink lips, which Jihoon finds more seductive.

-Well, I’ve just heard from your mom you are going to this little trip tomorrow… I just wanted to see if you need any help.- he answers in the coolest tone he can fake, watching in delight how the short boy purses his lips as he grabs a few cloths above the bed. Again, so seductive.  

-Sorry I didn’t tell you, it’s just JB told me at the last minute and I was so excited that I wanted to get everything done at time.- Taeil apologizes in such a cute sorry tone, playing nervously with the fabric in his little hands.

And Jihoon just smiles softly at his eyes lock in the distant with those sparkling ones. –Speaking of which, who is this JB boy?- he asks in the most disinterested way he can manage to act, sounding sincerely curios as he slowly gets closer to the younger boy.

Taeil’s eyes narrow a little, looking right into those clear orbs as his step brother walks to his direction. -What are you thinking, monkey boy?- he wonders like if he didn’t knew what was passing through that mind.

-Nothing, really…- it’s what Jihoon answer with a mocking –and y- smirk on his lips, the feeling of a fresh déjà vu spreading all over the brunette’s body as the tallboy finally stands in front of him.

So Taeil pouts as arms wraps around his waist. –JB is just my classmate in Physics Club; he is not even my friend. Don’t get funny ideas in that empty head of yours, monkey boy.- he says in a shy, irritated tone while his cheeks stain with a carmine color.

Jihoon on his side could just smirk a bit more, leaning slowly closer to those pouty lips and watching attentively how his little nerd close his dark eyes and waits for him until eventually their lips meet one more time after so long. It’s just a slow and sweet caress between their lips, but strong and deep enough to make Taeil shiver in Jihoon’s arms like a cute scared puppy. A wide smile can’t help but form in his lips when their mouths broke apart and the brunette boy in front of him his bottom lip quickly, tasting the last seconds of their kiss like if he didn’t wanted to end it… causing a rush of burning desires in the already heat up anatomy of his older step brother.

A bright spark of lust light up in Jihoon’s brown orbs as he stares at the innocent little boy in his arms, turning his attention for short instants from those enticing pink lips to the clothes those small hands are holding; having an interesting idea just by that simple act.

-Were you going to shower?- Jihoon asks in a soft, low voice; placing his intense gaze back in those dark, naive orbs.

-Ummm… Yes. I-I have to wake up early in the morning; a shower could help me sleep well.- Taeil innocently answers him, perhaps, missing the spark on those darker orbs.

And Jihoon has to bite back a naughty grin as that cute voice reaches his ears. -Oh, I was going to do the same…- he comment casually, admiring in silent who bright red those cheeks turn on suddenly.

-Oh… then… you can go first, I’m not sleepy yet.- Taeil says in an unconcerned voice, lowering his head a little to hide that stupid blush on his face.

Just when Taeil was about to flop down on his bed and end this enticing conversation before it ends in some situation his body and mind are asking for a hand kindly grabs his wrist, as a mouth breathes slowly close to his ear; whispering dangerous words in a deadly sensual tone. –I think we should bath together, baby.-

There weren’t much thing he could do or say because everything happened so fast: in a blink on an eye he was being dragged out of his room and in almost nonexistent seconds he was inside the bathroom with Jihoon… with an in-proses-of-undressing Jihoon right in front of him. Taeil knows he should turn his gaze away, but his eyes didn’t respect his brain’s order and now they are traveling through the boy’s soft skin: from his legs stepping out those jeans, to that toned chest and arms free of that white tank top. The sound of water gradually filling the tub is more than largely ignorable right now when his attention can’t disconnect from the man in front of him. Dazzled, he swallows slowly; looking with willing eyes at that last cloth covering his step brother’s body. A strong rush of heath suddenly invades him inside; making Taeil close his eyes tight when Jihoon’s body was one more time pressing against him.

Jihoon's fingertips run slowly down his left arm, making Taeil shiver midly just by such simple act, and that's when he should've known this wasn't a very good idea giving to the fact that their parents are downstairs, walls thin as paper, and this isn't heading to something exactly innocent. But just then those warm finger move away from his heathed skin, turning the lock on the door and another shiver lose itself down Taeil's back... just like any concern was washed off Taeil's mind as Jihoon's lips melt with his in a new inviting kiss.


Guys I'm so sorry this took so long!! >.< But here it is~ I hope you enjoyed it!