The Odd Afternoon Reaction.

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

Guys~ I'm so glad you are enjoying this ^^

Thanks again for subscribing and leaving a comment!~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was falling in Seoul, slowly and lonely; leaving in the vast sky the memory of its stay with yellow and orange shadows painting all over the city and across the white pluffy clouds. The afternoon was dying calmly that beautiful summer day; and after hours and hours of videos games and short, meaningless competitions Taeil and Jiho had end in the small boy’s bedroom’s floor laughing hard as their stomachs hurt and their lungs runs out oxygen, burning slightly as they try to catch some air in fast and heavy breathings.

-Taeillie! I’m hungry!- the tall boy whines, pinching his friend’s soft cheeks as he pouts.

-You know where the kitchen is, Jiho.- the brown hair boy smacks that hand away from his skin, as his pink lips pouts as well while he looks at those sharp eyes.

-But I’m your guest; you should bring me something to eat.- the blonde boy comments goofily, slyly mischievous.

-Guest? What are you talking about?! You practically live here!- the small boy laughs a little at how unbeliever his friend sounded.

-Taeillie~ Please~- Jiho begs, using his best cute face and tone to get what he wants.

-Woo Jiho, if you want food, move your down stairs.- Taeil mocks amused, poking the slight frown in the other boy’s face.

-What’s up with that vocabulary, Mr. Physics?- the tall boy asks in a quizzical tone as a small smirks appears in his strong features.

And so the short boy rolls his black eyes. –Is that monkey boy’s fault…- he mumbles bother, because he hates the fact that this boy has a little influence in him.

-Oh my God! You are letting him enter in your head! After all this years, you are finally shutting down!- Jiho exclaims excessively concerned, sitting abruptly in the floor as he looks with wide open eyes at his small friend.

And Taeil chuckles as he sees his friend’s expression, sitting in front of him as he sighs deeply. –I’m not letting him ‘enter my head’ and I’m definitely not ‘shutting down’. I’m just talking like him way too much. I have been living in the same environment with him so is pretty difficult not get new words to my vocabulary.- he explains in a calm tone, watching his friend softening his gaze.

-Okay Taeillie, if you say so.- the tall boy sighs calmly. –But, are you going to give me some food?- he asks then, smiling wide like a good boy although he looks quite creepy.

Taeil sighs as well then, standing up as he walks out the room without saying a single word, hearing his best friend’s happy giggles as he close the door and walks down the stairs… being ‘welcomed’ with those boys’ loud voices and noises. He just ignored them, approaching the kitchen slowly which sadly is connected with the living room, but fortunately has two small doors so nobody notice his presence.

He quietly takes out a try, a plate and two glasses for one of the cupboards, and then he simply put some cookies which his mom have made this morning and those four troglodytes didn’t eat yet, luckily. Then he walks to the fridge, taking out some orange juice and serve it into the glasses. But in the instant he set the fragile glass jar in the kitchen’s counter, there’s someone leaning against it, looking down at him so directly that makes him feel somewhat uncomfortable.

-Do I have something in my face?- Taeil asks with a clear sarcasm in his voice, never turning his eyes away from the tray as he put some napkins there too.

And that someone nears him chuckles softly. –No, I was just thinking that your cheeks are really fat. I wonder how they feel…- that someone tells him, that deep voice so obviously mocking.

But Taeil just clenches his fists, turning his black eyes to his step brother’s brown ones. –They are not fat, they are chubby.- he explains bother, puffing his cheeks a little.

And the blonde boy smirks, almost invisible. He quickly raises his hands, pinching those cheeks as he feels for the first time how soft and warm they actually are. –Wow…- is all what he mumbles, seeing his little brother closing his eyes tight.

-It hurts!- the small boy says annoyed, taking those hands between his as he pull them away from his sensible skin.

A slight something runs in Jihoon’s body when Taeil’s hands takes almost kindly his own, feeling the warmness from the boy's skin softly burning his cold one. He quickly pulls his hands away then, looking down as he can feels the smaller boy’s confuse and surprise gaze set on him. 

-Don’t eat all the cookies, nerd.  My friends may want some later.- is all what big boy says emotionless before walking out the kitchen, leaving behind a puzzle Taeil who can’t help but look down at his hands as if in them was the answer to what he can’t understand.

Jihoon flops down in the couch besides his handsome friend yet again, staring at the kitchen’s doors as if he was expecting for something to happen. But nothing actually does; so  he sighs deeply, closing his eyes as the burning sensation of Taeil’s skin is still in his hands, making a mess inside him.

-Jihoon…- Jaehyo’s voice reaches his ears softly, sounding somewhat serious and slightly concerned.

-Shut up, hyung… just please shut up.- Jihoon mumbles, maybe a bit sharp; leaning his head back against the soft couch.

He hears clearly his friend sighing, as well as Yukwon and Kyung’s voices talking about something in the game. –I won’t say anything, but… doesn’t it get harder and harder each day?- Jaehyo wonders  in what sounded worry.

Jihoon slowly opens his dark eyes at those words, looking up the ceiling as the last yellow and orange sunlight of the afternoon seeps kindly through the living room’s clear windows; staining the white roof with those shining colors.

-Of course it is…- he whispers weakly, as his mind goes back to that first day where his memories are so fresh like if had happen just yesterday.

And he can’t help but think that indeed it had got harder and harder each day since then.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was silence in the room. Quiet and intense silence as two friends are sitting in the floor; looking at each other without blinking. Not even once. A pair of black orbs looks at the other with a confident and determined gaze, while those other sharp ones shine begging; immersing the two young boys in a wordless battle, as the question “Come to Min’s birthday party with me tonight” float in the air around them since about 5 minutes ago.

-So… what you say, Taeillie?- Jiho asks nicely with his widest smile.

-Is it really necessary? I think you already have your answer, Zico.- Taeil responds, using his cute sweet smile against his friend.

And the tall boy sighs heavily. -Pleeeease! Come to the party with me!- he says in a loud mix between a beg and a whine, making his little friend chuckle.

-You know I don’t go to parties, and you knew my answer before asking. So, Woo Jiho, go and find someone else. You still have some time till 10PM.- the smaller boy comments, a bit of amusement ringing in his soft voice.

-Come on, Taeil!- the blonde hair boy exclaims, somewhat tired. –Is gonna be fun, I promise.- he assures; with a confident twinkle in his small, expressive eyes.   

But the brown hair boy just shakes his head, as confident as his best friend’s orbs. –There’s no chance, Jiho. Sorry.- he says, crossing arms above his chest; closing the case.

-Please, Taeil. Just come with me! ¡ust this one time!- Jiho insist, ignoring the other boy’s sign. –I swear for my mom’s chocolate cake that if you don’t have fun I won’t ever, EVER rap again.- he tells, putting his hands up in the air to show sincerity.

And Taeil laughs a little, picturing the image of Jiho’s sad face after just 10 minutes without saying nor writing a single rhyme. –Hypothetically talking: if I go to that party, how I’m gonna have fun, according to you?- he wonders, raising his eyebrow questionable.

-Well, there’s gonna be good music and maybe a karaoke and you sing insanely good so…- the tall boy mumbles thoughtful, looking up the ceiling as his arms fold over his chest.

-I won’t sing in front of other people, Jiho.- the short boy denies quickly in a serious, almost sharp tone.

-Oh, so then… There is gonna be alcohol, a lot of alcohol.- Jiho smirks, turning his shining orbs to his little friend.

-No, I definitely won’t drink alcohol.- Taeil states without doubt. -You saw what happened at your house that time when your parents came back for a few days from Japan.- he mumbles, feeling a rush of heat running to his cheeks.

And the tall boy laughs, remembering that day as he can’t help but laugh even more. -Oh my ing God! That was epic!- he exclaims amused. -You were totally drunk that night! Telling to my mom that the sake was sweet but never sweeter than her!- he remembers, his laughter getting  louder.

-J-Jiho …- the small boy mumbles shyly, hiding his blush face behind his white hand.

-And when you told to my dad that he had to watch out my mom because somebody may ‘steal’ her away from him?! He was so angry!- the tall boy keeps remembering, feeling some funny tears running down his eyes. -You only took a sip and bum! You were a completely lady-killer!- he adds, his friend’s seductive gaze still so fresh in his memory.

-Jiho, really, stop.  Is so embarrassing.- Taeil sighs, feeling his face burning strongly because of the shame.

-Awww, come on Taeillie. It was a good night, my mom enjoyed it pretty much… but I can’t say the same about my dad.- Jiho mocks a little more, seeing his friend’s red face full of embarrassment.

-Anyways…-Taeil sighs once again, trying to put aside those uncomfortable topic. –You are not convincing me at all.- he says seriously, staring at those sharp eyes.

Yet Jiho just smiles at him. –Taeil, I’m just inviting you because I really want to go to this party with you. I think that you may like it and we can have a really good time together. You can meet new people and make more friends.- he tells honestly, looking straight at those black orbs.

-But I don’t want new friends. I’m fine just with you.- the brown hair boy says low and soft, lowering his head a little as he plays with his hands.

-Okay, then come and spent the whole night with me.- Jiho states somewhat kind, quite rare in him.

Taeil’s lift his gaze at that, meeting those sparkling orbs again; finding his best friend’s pure soul talking sincerely. –Okay, I’m gonna go…- he accepts, seeing Jiho’s wide smile in his happy face. -But what if you find some girl? I don’t want to… ruin anything.- he comments, pouting slightly.

Suddenly his small body is tackle down by his tall friend above him. -Oww, Zico!- he whines, feeling that strong anatomy pressing his fragile one into the cold floor.

-If I find a girl… then you should do the same, Taeillie.- Jiho answers him, wiggling his eyebrow in a suggestive way.

-Yeah, no… I was expecting something reasonable and realizable.-Taeil tells him in amusement, looking up at his heavy friend.

And just when Zico was about to say something mocking like ‘get some beer and done’, Taeil’s bedroom’s door suddenly opens; showing them a blonde boy looking down at them with narrow eyes and a stupid smirk.

-I knew it... The two of you are so gay.- Jihoon mumbles quizzical, standing there without walking in.

So the small boy tills his head back, watching his step brother face with a smirk as well. –Say it the boy who locks himself in his room with his four friends for hours.- he highlights, mockingly. –To me, that sounds like an .- he comments, ‘casually’

And the big boy wrinkle his nose displease at that idea; but quickly he put the smirk back in his face. –I’m all alone now, but you two are in the floor in such pose… quite revealing.- he says, raising a mocking and doubting eyebrow. 

But Taeil smile mischievously, tangling his white arms around Jiho’s neck. –Then, do you mind?- he asks, looking back at his fiend whose eyes are wide open with shock.

He hears how clearly Jihoon grabs the knob and close the door a bit too roughly, walking way with angry steps as Taeil just chuckles, sticking his tongue out in a playful way to tell Jiho that it was all just a joke for the monkey boy. And his friend sighs relive, moving away from him as the two of them stoop up.

-You almost kill me, Taeil. Don’t ever do that again.- the blonde boy asks, breathing exaggeratedly heavy.

Yet Taeil just chuckle some more. –Yeah, yeah~ Come, help me to pick something to wear tonight.- he simply says, grabbing the other boy’s arm and dragging him to his wardrobe. – By the way, what’s the dressed code for birthday parties of someone that you don’t know?-  he wonders amused, making his friend face-palm himself in a comical way.

And the two of them laugh, taking some cloths and making some ‘nice’ outfit for the upcoming party. And although Taeil wasn’t excited when Jiho asked invited him to this party, now he may be little more optimistic about it.

Who knows? Maybe something good would happen tonight.