The Party Revelation.

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

People~ I hope you are all doing great! Here you have a new update, I hope you will enjoy it~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are times in life when you start to think about what you have in front of your eyes, and you think so much, so deep, so rationally that you reach the conclusion that maybe the evolution of human race wasn’t so good in some points; like this one in particular.

The night sky has always been the source of many, many sciences and other fields of interest, like Literature. Physics, for example, it had born one night; maybe a night like this, when a man or woman look up at the shining, dark mantle above its head  in Ancient  Greece and instantly was dazzled by such natural, curious and beautiful scene. Galileo had focused his telescope to this same moon so long ago in the history. Or that social phenomenon called astrology, in which people think that the position of the planets the day they born have some influence in their personality, even that crazy thing is related to the night. Therefor Taeil frowns a little, watching with a confuse gaze at this big, shining house in front of him; wondering how people could enjoy such a beautiful night if all these lights are so strong to the point that it could blind him.

-Really, the evolution wasn’t so great in some points…- the brown hair boy mumbles slightly disappointed, sliding his hands into his hoodie’s pockets.       

-Come on, Taeillie! Let’s have some fun!- Jiho exclaims excited, hugging him by the shoulders and almost dragging him inside this big, shining and loud house.

The first thing our little scientist notes is the cool, catchy music playing around the place. Is a mix between pop and maybe something of hip hop, he really doesn’t know much about music styles, he loves Coldplay and that’s all he needs from the music industry. The second was the pink and red decoration in the house, kind of… y? but obviously girly. And then in last place the people: dancing or talking; boys and girls; and drinks, of course. The house was quite crowded, he notice as Jiho drags him into the living room; hugging a short but beautiful girl as the words ‘Happy birthday’ echoes in the short boy’s head.

-Thank you so much, Zico! I’m so happy you came!- the girl says with a smile, looking straight into the blonde boy who just chuckle a tiny bit embarrass. -Oh! Who’s your friend?- she asks then, turning her gaze to the small boy besides him.

-He’s Taeil, Min. My best friend.- Jiho introduce them, his characteristic cool and nice smile painting over this plump lips. 

-It’s nice to meet you, Taeil. I hope you have a great night.- the girl, Min, says in what the brown hair boy hears as cute.

So Taeil smiles at her. –Thank you, Min-ah… H-happy birthday.- he wish her, just a bit embarrass because this girl is really nice and sweet.

-Awww! How cute!- she comments, sounding like his classmates going crazy over some popular boyband these days. –Thank you, Taeil.- she adds then with another smile, before turning her eyes back to his friend. –Zico, can I have a word with you? There’s something I want to talk with you.- she says, in a tone Taeil hear like… seductive?

And before Jiho could say anything, she grabbed his hand and dragged him somewhere out the living room. To this sudden action Taeil just blinks, not knowing what to do now he is all alone in this jungle. How does this animal behave? What’s the code to act in birthday parties? Which are the things he shouldn’t do to not have problems with them? Should he sits down in a corner and just waits until Jiho comes back? Should he go home quietly? Or should he try to talk with someone?... What should he do? This is not his environment, he doesn’t know how to proceed; and to be completely honest, he’s starting to feel uncomfortable and out-of-place, Taeil hates it quite much.

“Oh! I can find a balcony, surely nobody is there.” Taeil thinks, carefully walking out the living room and right away seeing the stairs up to the second floor. He slowly avoids a couple kissing against the wall, and then he quickly rush up the stairs; searching for a room with a balcony to spent a few minutes until Jiho texts him or something. The short boy stays in the middle of the hallway, picturing the possible architecture of this house in his mind, thing which is just a child’s play for his brilliant brain, and there is was it.

-The last room at the end of the hallway…- he mumbles victorious, walking calmly to the door, opening quietly as he enters in the dark place, seeing the balcony just a few steps away from him.

-You are a genius, my friend.  he tells himself with a playful smirk curved in his lips, stepping out in that beautiful place as the night’s air welcomes him once again.

Taeil leans in the white rock rail, looking up that big and round moon as the cool summer breeze caress his face kindly. And so he smiles, breathing deeply as the fresh scent of the night fills his lungs and make him think that nothing can be better than be out here and just enjoy the dark part of the day.

-How can these people prefer being inside there rather than being out here? This is amazing…- Taeil mumbles in a calm, almost dreamy voice; dazzled because of how good the shining stars combine with the glorious moon. 

-Well, maybe because they can’t with the moon.- there’s a  low voice whispering seductively against his ear, there are hands grabbing softly his waist; and there’s a wet, warm tongue the back of his ear as a shiver runs in his small body.

-Hey!- the small boy exclaims alarmed, turning quickly around finding his stupid step brother smirking stupidly in front of him. –Y-you have to stop doing that.- he hiss, feeling somewhat embarrass as his cheeks burn slightly.

Jihoon jus chuckle at him, never erasing that smirk form his handsome features. –Sorry, won’t do. You have such a al body that is so funny to see your reactions to a little tease.- he answers, obviously mocking.

-My body is not a toy, so stop doing those things.- Taeil says just a bit irritated. –Or I’m going to think that actually you are into boys.- he comments, curving his pink lips in a small quizzical smirk.

But he trembles mildly as the tall blonde leans closer to him, so close that their noses touch kindly. –I’m so not into boys… but your lips are really pink, you are small and your fat cheeks are kinda cute. So if you had long hair, a skirt and s you could be a pretty girl, little nerd.- Jihoon tells, in a rare mix between iness and mockery.

And  Taeil pouts and frowns a little to that. –My cheeks are not fat, they are chubby. C-h-u-b-b-y. How I have to say it to make you understand?- he wonders exasperated, crossing his arms above his chest as he stares into those clear orbs.

Jihoon laughs softly. -Really? Of all I had just said, that’s the only thing which bothers you?- he asks, somewhat incredulous but clearly amused.

-Well… yes.- Taeil mumbles, frowning a bit more. –I don’t care if you picture me like a girl, I don’t care what you think per se; but my cheeks are not fat.- he explains, not really concern of how close they are right now.

-But I do think your cheeks are fat, and you do care about that…- the blonde says ‘casually’, raising his eyebrow in a childish way of saying ‘I win’

Taeil puff his slightly carmine cheeks, sighing heavily then because he hates this boy so much. –You just say it to annoy me.- he mumbles, oblivious of what that cause in his brother.

The shorter boy can feel the grip in his waist getting tighter, making their bodies press together as their faces became closer than what they should be; Taeil’s heart beating fast in what he think is uneasiness.

-You really are a genius, aren't you…?- Jihoon whispers, making him tremble for some unknown reason.

-Y-you are too close.- Taeil says weakly, trying to sound calm and maybe angry but his ears catched nervousness when those words left his mouth.

He sees the taller boy’s lips curve in a smirk. –What a good observer you are, little nerd. Is about 5 minutes since we are this close.- and then he hears his voice, so low and soft and husky, mixed with a bit of sarcasm.

-Oh…- the brown hair boy whispers, thinking quickly in something to get out of this odd and uncomfortable situation. –So… D-don’t you think is about time to move away?- he wonders, blinking too much as he looks at his step brother.

But the blonde boy just smirks. -Why could I do that? I can see all your funny reactions from here.- he mocks. –I wonder how will you react if I touch you…- he comments, slyly sliding his cold fingertips under smaller’s t-shirt; feeling him trembling as he touch his warm skin.

-Hey! I-I told you to stop doing those stuff!- Taeil exclaims in a slightly shaking voice, pushing roughly the taller boy away.

And Jihoon just laughs a little. -What are you doing here anyway?- he asks, that disgusting egocentric tone playing in his words.

-That’s something I should ask you, I came here first.- Taeil says, trying to not sound too bother… or too worked up.

-I was talking about the party. But if you want to know, I’m here because I’m gonna have a good night and she went for some drinks before… you know.- the blonde explains in a suggestive voice, finishing his words with a wink; looking at his step brother rolling his tiny cute eyes.

–You are going to catch some ugly disease one of these days and I’m gonna laugh in your face when the doctor prohibit  you to have for a long period of time.- Taeil tells quizzical, the awkwardness of moments ago being forgot already.      

-Oh little nerd, you are so naïve. You know nothing about , so you should keep quiet.- Jihoon ‘advised’ him, sounding so falsely nice.

-I may not know as much as you about that primitive act, but when the day come, remember what I had just say.- Taeil says with a  confident smile, being as falsely nice as his brother.

The sound of the distant door opening and the voice of a woman calling his name make the tall blonde smirk a bit more, as he sees how the shorter boy rolls his eyes yet again as a brunette girl enters the balcony with two drinks in her hands.

-Honey, is this room occupied? Maybe we should look for another one.- she comments with her sensual voice, giving Jihoon one drink as one of his arms quickly find its way around the small feminine waist.

-Oh no, there’s no need for it. I will go.- Taeil rush to says in a calm tone, walking with fast but soft steps out of the balcony.

-You are so nice, cutie.- but before he could finally walk out the room, his ears catch the y voice of that woman talking to him.

The small boy looks back at her form the open door at hearing that, seeing her so close to Jihoon just like he was few moments ago.

-Oh, how naïve, you think I’m doing it for you. Actually, I’m doing it because my al ears don’t want to hear the two of you having like animals in heat.- he explains nicely, seeing the woman’s eyes opening wide in horror before he closes the door without saying anything else.

-And that Charlie Brown, is how you make a angry~- Taeil mumbles amused, walking down the hallway like a boss.

Because for some reason, he felt really angry when that woman came into the balcony and looked at him with the nastiest gaze Taeil have ever saw. And for another reason, a very much curious and baffling reason, he felt angrier when she told him that he was so nice for letting them stay in the room. And to top it all, who does she think she is to call him ‘cutie’?

“Ugh, why do he always search for the ones? Doesn’t he knows what ‘good taste’ is?” the small brown hair boy wonders in his head, walking down the stairs as the loud music welcomes him again.

“Of course he doesn’t, he likes easy girls for a one night stand.  I bet he doesn’t even know her name!” he thinks, walking through a hallway as he avoids people dancing here and there; spotting a double glass door which surely leads to the backyard.

“Aishh, that boy, seriously, is he heartless?” the small boy wonders for himself, closing the door behind his back as he steps out in that beautiful place.

-What am I thinking? He clearly is.- Taeil mumbles to the night’s air as he looks down to his snickers, sounding just a bit annoyed, hands sliding into his hoodie’s pockets.

-Umm, excuse me but why are you talking alone?- comes the soft and sweet voice of someone in front of him, starling the boy a little.

Taeil’s black eyes quickly rise up, finding a girl sitting in a small bench of white rock. Her small, fragile back is facing him; but her beautiful dark and expressive eyes are looking back at him, giving him a curios and kinda of cute gaze.

-Ummm… I-I… was just talking with myself…- he answers, feeling a bit embarrass as she chuckles.

-Do you do that often?- she wonders, never turning her eyes way from him.

-W-well… yes…- the boy mumbles shyly, as a light carmine tone burns in his soft cheeks. 

-Oh how cute, you are blushing.- the girl comments with a smile. -Are you shy?- she questions, making him feel really embarrass.

-I-I’m not too sociable…- the blonde responds, blinking uneasy.

-Oh, well why don’t you come and sit with me?- she invites him, patting the empty space next to her.

Taeil swallows hard at the girl’s offer, taking a few nervous steps closer to her while he tells himself to be calm; there’s no reason to be nervous, she is just a girl, right? “A really cute girl…” he thinks, sitting down beside her as the moonlight illuminates her beautiful face.

-I-I’m Taeil.- he rush to say, trying to not stare at her too much.

-I’m Ji Eun, but everybody calls me IU.- she tells him, flashing another smile that the small boy can’t help but detail slowly. -How do you know Min?- she wonders then with curiosity.

-Well… I don’t know her. She’s a friend of my best friend and he invited me tonight.- the boy answers, starting to feel calmer as the seconds pass.

-Oh I do know her, but a friend of her invited me too.- she comments softly, and the brown hair boy wonders how this girl can smile so much.

-Oh…- is all what Taeil mumbles, turning his black eyes way from her as he feels the blush in his face tickling stronger. 

There’s a moment of silent between the two of them, Taeil doesn’t know what to say and he trust this girl will come up with something to talk about because he clearly won’t, it doesn’t matter how much time it pass he will certainly not be the one who starts the conversation. And although silents are never good when you meet someone, this silent isn’t too bad. Or maybe it was his idea.

-Are you always like this with girls?- IU asks suddenly, sounding curios in the boy’s ears 

-Well I usually don’t talk with girls. I’m not too sociable, like I told you, and I never had interest in any girl in particular.- Taeil answers in a soft, calm voice; never turning his eyes off the moon. 

-Wow that’s something I have never hear form a boy.- she comments somewhat surprised, and Taeil can feel her eyes on him. -Does girls hit on you much?- she than asks, a playful tone ringing in her sweet voice. 

-Ummm… Hit on me?- the boy wonders, placing his confuse gaze on the girl as she chuckles.

-Do they tell you they like you?- the girl kind of explains with another question, making the boy frown a bit.

-Well, no… why would they?- Taeil asks her back, hearing her cute chuckle yet again. 

-Because you are funny and cute, why wouldn’t they?- she says, as her expressive eyes stares right into his, making him feel even more shy.

And just when Taeil was about to say ‘because I’m a nerd and I don’t have hard abs and I’m not an idiot’ a glass suddenly impacts against the grass; splashing the bubbly liquid just a few inches away from them. They quickly look up, seeing a couple in the balcony above their heads making out intensely disgusting.

-Sorry about that…- a blonde boy says from above when the girl finally release his mouth just to then attack his neck as he speaks. 

-Oh, is okay. I live with a clumsy step brother and he always throw things to the floor accidentally on purpose.- Taeil says in a calm tone, slyly smirking as he sees the monkey boy frowning.

-Taeil, why don’t we go inside? Is getting cold out here.- Ji Eun asks him cutely, not wanting to hear those two kissing in such way.

Taeil turns his black eyes to her, flashing a charming smile that the girl couldn’t help but blush. –Sure, IU.- he answers soft and nicely, grabbing her small hand kindly as they walk out the backyard; completely ignoring the boy in the balcony.

-IU, uh?...- Jihoon mumbles as the couple was out of view, feeling a hand cupping his crotch as he smirks; quickly kissing those red, plump lips as he think in pink, pouty ones.

He now has his next prey to hunt, and something tells him it’s gonna be so much fun.