The Feelings Acceleration

The Big Crush Theory: TaePyo edition!

Brown, darken orbs were stabbing deeply to incredulous ones… waiting. Big hands were pressed against the metallic surface of a gym locker, between a small, brunette head. A big, tense body was standing in front of another smaller, trembling one; forbidding any move. And words were hanging in the air mixing with the distant sound of a slammed door. Cold, harsh words said in a serious, low whisper. Words mumbled with some sort of authority, with some sort of sense of ownership. Simple, selfish words unleashing a series of strong, burning feelings... dark feelings wrapping with cold anger a heart that used to be happily pounding. Dark feelings blurring a brilliant mind with an irrepressible rage.

‘You won’t go to that party’    

Jihoon’s words were echoing loudly in Taeil’s ears, the brunette’s unbelieving brain processing the meaning of that phrase like if it was trying to decipher a convoluted mathematical formula. But that wasn’t the case at the time, the rage was running fast thorough Taeil’s veins as the small boy felt frustrated, insulted and mostly, furious. The superior and demanding tone of Jihoon’s voice was disgusting, it sickened Taeil to unsuspected limits… and it hurt Taeil more of what it should.           

-What did you said…?- he had asked weakly, because maybe –just maybe- he had misheard.

-I said, you won’t go to that party.- Jihoon hissed that time, perhaps colder than the first one.

And Taeil confirmed it, he hadn’t misheard anything. Sadly.

He was already mad, he remembered clearly, but when Jihoon said those words again the angriness burned like a flame fueled by the raging wind and something inside his chest yelled in agony while breaking in tiny, little pieces. It was his heart, Taeil knew it, but the hit on his pride was strong enough to blind him from anything else.

-Who do you think you are to impose me your will as if you owned me?!- Taeil had screamed probably for the first time in his life, and probably it was the first time in his life he had pushed away someone so hard as well.

Jihoon was taken back by this last action, or maybe because of the strength Taeil managed to bring up from somewhere in his small and fragile anatomy; the brunette boy could see it clearly reflected in those shocked brown orbs which looked at him like if he was another person, an estranger… and that’s exactly how Jihoon looked in Taeil’s eyes too.

-I’m not a thing you bought, Jihoon! You don’t own me, you can’t own me! I’m a human being! I have a heart, I have feelings! Why don’t you see it?! Why it always has to be what you want?! Why I always have to do what you say?!  Why I can’t let anyone besides you kiss me?! And why I won’t go to GD’s party?! Just because you say so?! Well, flash news Jihoon! I will kiss with anyone I want and I will go to GD’s party! You know why?!-

His words where there, floating in the lockers as they slowly fade away with the summer breeze entering through the door he was holding with shaking hands, ready to walk away as soon he get an answer. It never came, though. His last question fell apart with the cold echo of the door slamming at his way out, while his finales words rang heartless in those ears, breaking something inside his step brother.

-Because I’m not yours!-

Taeil sighs as the distant memories from this awful morning keep re-playing in his mind even now when he was waiting for someone to open this door to finally dispel all those memories and just have a good time in GD’s party. It won’t be easy; probably it will be useless, he know it because his heart aches painfully at each beat, at each image of Jihoon in his mind. He had been moody the whole day and he thought coming to the party could ease the pain inside his chest a little… but how can that be possibly if he can feel how the sad tears accrue in his eyes wanting to finally be free and roll down his cheeks? He had been holding his cry back for so long hours that he starts to feel weak –really weak- and now he just want to cry his heart out one and for all. He just wants to break down… he just want to feel Jihoon’s warm arms around him again.

-Taeil, came!- the excited tone of voice of someone and the door flying open surprises the brunette boy a little, but then he fakes a smile when he sees at the older blonde smiling wide at him.

-Hey, hyung…- Taeil mumbles not really enthusiastic, fixing his glasses before Jiyong almost pushed him inside the loud house.

-Oh come on Taeil, just call me G-Dragon.- Jiyong comments along with a soft smirk, staring right into the younger boy’s eyes. –Here, have a drink.- he adds, giving him a plastic glass full of some red liquid.

The small boy’s cute face twitch at how horrible the drink was, quickly putting the glass away from his pink lips. –What’s this?- he asks disgusted, barely hearing his own voice because of the noisy electronic music.

-Something Tabi and I invented. It tastes good after a few sips, so just keep drinking.- GD comments confident, lowering his face closer to the smaller boy’s chubby one.

-Ummm No, it’s okay. I’m not thirsty, anyways.- Taeil tells trying to sound chill as he put the full glass on the nearest table, but the cracked smile on his mouth was too honest.

Jiyong chuckles at how cute the other boy was acting, placing his glass down on the table as well. –Okay, let’s dance then…- he simply says, grabbing one of those small hands and kindly dragging the young boy to the improvised dance floor in the middle of the living room where all his guess were moving at the fast rhythm of the music.

People were dancing, tight in that not so big room, barely having a tiny gasp to breathe. The music was loud –and annoying- yet nobody seems to bother when the song change quickly from one to another. Maybe it’s because of the sudden act, or the stupid music echoing strongly in his head like a hammer, maybe because of the cigarette smoke creating an odd mix with the odor of people’s perfume, or because of that estrange drink he had taste moments ago, or probably is all that combined but out of nowhere Taeil is starting to feel dizzy. His ears seems to be clogged and he can’t hear well, as well as he feels his body a bit weird.

-Hyung… I’m not feeling well.- the brunette tells weakly to the older boy, instantly feeling an arm tangling around his waist.

-It’s okay Taeillie, I’ll take you to my room so you can lay down for a moment.- Jiyong says calmly into that small red ear, although what Taeil heard were words mumbled so low he barely understood.

“Seriously, just one sip? Tabi must have made it extra-strong tonight. I’ll have to thank him tomorrow” G-Dragon thinks mischievous as they walk out from the crow living room carefully, dodging people almost without looking as his eyes doesn’t want to leave the vulnerable image of Taeil in his arms.

They walked up the stairs slowly, passing by many, many rooms till they finally reached Jiyong’s bedroom at the end of that dark hallway. Taeil felt the soft mattress under his body as he sat down quickly in the bed, hearing the quiet sound of the night and the pure air surrounding him, making feel at ease and better.

-Thanks hyung, I feel a lot better right now.- Taeil comments  along with a deep sigh, watching the distant back of the older boy.

-I’m glad, Taeillie. But let’s better stay here for the rest of the night.- GD says in a low, too soft tone of voice… so soft that it made the younger boy feel a little uncomfortable.

-Ummm, sure… to talk?- Taeil asks innocently, missing the smirk of the older boy’s handsome face.

-Yeah, to talk.- G-Dragon mumbles barely audible, slowly turning around as his darken chocolate orbs met with those nervous ones.

And then the sound of the door closing and being locked filled the air in that empty hallway, disappearing in the cold night between the loud music coming from the floor downstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tic tac…

Flashes of colors are illuminating a dark living room; changing at seconds from red to white, to white to black, and on and on. A movie is playing, images are moving, the plot goes on as the time flies away; the protagonists are in the middle of their dilemma, but there’s no sound coming from their mouths.

Tic tac…

The movie keeps playing, the lights of the scenes illuminating the handsome and strong features of a boy sitting in the big, cold couch of the room. His deep, empty brown orbs reflect the sequence of the story passing by in front of him; but those clear orbs are watching something more.

Tic tac…

The clock hands moves again, showing the pass of time, leaving another minute in the past which is not going to come back. Distant eyes are looking attentively at the antique watch placed right above the big, flat TV; following the path of the clock hands with exact precision.

Tic tac…

In the silent mute of the movie reaching its end, soft breathings mix with the hunting sound of the clock, creating something alike to a ghost’s whisper. It’s a calm, distant noise slightly breaking the peace of that room completely consumed by the dark of the cold night as the light of the TV disappears as well as the film.

Tic tac…

The murmur of other minute dying echoes in Jihoon’s head along with the memory of the last words he heard this day. The voice, the tone, the look… steps walking away. Every little detail of that cold phrase is still ringing loudly in his ears as if Taeil were repeating those words right in front of him again… and the deafening sound of his heart breaking piece by piece inside him had never stopped.

He hadn’t heart much along the day after what his step brother said in the gym’s lockers, the painful sound of his heart crumbling was all what he could paid attention to. Just the rush words of his dad saying something like ‘working all weekend in Daegu again’ were able to reach his shutdown mind when the sun was dying in the horizon one more time. And here he had been all night, looking at the clock and waiting –pleading- to see the brunette boy coming back at home and have a talk: but time doesn’t move fast, time doesn’t lie either; it’s almost 3:30AM now and Taeil still hasn’t come back from that party… doing who knows what.

 An emotionless sighs slid off those plump lips as Jihoon turns off the TV, standing up in the middle of the dark living room as he gives to the watch a last pleading gaze. Although  he knows is in vain, the clock is not going to bring Taeil back, the clock is not going to make Taeil love him… and the clock won’t erase the stupid things he did and said to Taeil just because he loves him so much, just because he wants to be the only one in Taeil’s life, just because his hopes of being love by Taeil are too high and strong to not feel jealous, possessive and selfish. And Taeil was right.

-He isn’t mine. He will never be mine.- Jihoon whispers breaks into the calm darkness of the living room, chuckling sadly at his next words. -Why did I ever think in something so impossible?-

His weak hands at both sides of his cold body clenches in fits of frustration, as he tries to hold back those warm tears pooling slowly in his brown eyes. -Why did I ever have to ing love you?- he wonders almost audible, hearing the echo of his heart breaking a bit more.

But suddenly bright lights breaks the darkness which have been his loyal companion this whole depressing evening, making the blonde boy shiver in surprise. The sound of a door closing after a soft ‘click’ alarmed him, and he quickly erase those little rebel tears which had manage to slip out his sad eyes at some point of his pity self-talking. His attentive ears cough the sound of footsteps coming closer, and Jihoon’s shattered heart pounds fast in his ribcage at the only thought of Taeil’s name… but he can’t tell if he feels happy or more sad at those tiny eyes meets with his brown ones after so long, tortuous hours.

-Jihoon…- the little boy just mumbles his name, and it’s all what it takes to make Jihoon feel even more in love. -Why are still awake?- the younger asks somewhat confuse, taking a few steps into the living room.

-How was the party?- he can’t help to ask, he needs to know what that stupid G-Dragon did with his… with Taeil.

But judging for the way Taeil turns his dark orbs way, telling for the way his chubby cheeks blush at the instant the question reach his ears, telling for the way he is biting his bottom lip it’s tells Jihoon something bad happened. Jihoon knows he shouldn’t, he knows he doesn’t have any right, but the jealousy and the rage he feels now won’t stop him from grabbing those soft arms strongly, stare deeply into those nervous eyes and demand an answer.

-What happened?- he asks in the most calm voice he can manage to say when his body is burning in fury.

Taeil on the other hand can just swallow hard, looking back at those brown orbs as they gets darker at any second he spend without saying anything. –I-I’ll tell you but you have to promise you won’t do any irrational thing after.- he mumbles in a shaking tone, shivering as the blonde pulls him closer.

-Like what?- Jihoon asks almost hissing, his low voice making the small boy even more nervous.

-Like... go out to kill Jiyong hyung.- Taeil whispers fidgety, swallowing hard one more time as those brown orbs gets completely darker.

-I promise…- Jihoon does hiss this time, loosing his grip in those fragile arms a little.

It takes a few long, despairing seconds for Taeil to form the tale in his still slightly dizzy mind and finally said it with his shaking, dry lips just because the way Jihoon is looking at him is too intense and... haunting. –I get to Jiyong hyung’s house and he offered me a drink, I don’t know what it had on it but it tasted disgusting; he told me it’ll taste better after a few sips but I didn’t want to keep drinking. S-so then he suddenly dragged me to the dance floor, and there were too many people, some of them were smoking and the music was so loud. T-thing is, I felt dizzy at that moment, so Jiyong took me to his room and…-

The brunette little boy stops his tale for a moment as his soft cheeks turn on redder at the memories of minutes before in that bedroom, also feeling Jihoon’s grip getting tight around his arms yet again. -And?- the blonde’s mumbles clearly impatient, those brown orbs still staring at his uneasy ones.

Taeil swallows hard one more time, turning his nervous gaze away as he slowly begin to say the shaking words of what happened after. -H-he lied me down in his bed… he started to tell me how cute I am… a-and how much I like him. Then… he my stomach and my sides, and I let him because I was still so mad at you. But when he tried to kiss me… I just… I couldn’t. I didn’t want to. So I pushed him away and quickly run out the house.-

Taeil’s dark eyes are still looking away, feeling too nervous and embarrass to place his gaze on his bully. The soft echo of his words is still hanging in the mute silent of the living room, and he is anxiously waiting for an answer, a word, a sigh, something from Jihoon’s lips. But Jihoon remains quiet, his eyes remains staring so intensely at him and his big hands remains in his arms. But then Taeil feels those soft hands moving away from his skin, he feels how Jihoon moves away to kneel in front of him. A gasp of surprise escapes from his pouty lips as those hands kindly lift up his shirt, and the brunette’s incredulous eyes looks down at the blonde at the precise instant when Jihoon’s lips softly kisses the warm skin of his stomach, making him shiver.

-Jihoon?- Taeil whispers embarrass, knowing that his face must be as red as a rose.

But the blonde boy doesn’t say anything. He just keeps kissing the skin of his flat stomach, passing by his belly-button and going from side to side; sending shiver after shiver down in the brunette’s back. Jihoon’s lips feel like the softer caress Taeil have ever felt, yet it feels so warm and tender that it makes his heart jump crazily against his chest and now for sure is gonna explode with happiness. It seems as if Jihoon is replacing the unpleasant touch of Jiyong with his sweet, burning kisses. The blush on his chubby cheeks blooms even more red and bright as the tall boy slowly stands up again, lifting his shirt in the process until he takes it completely out from Taeil’s body; looking straight into those brown, shining orbs as his hands rest calmly in that slim waist.

-He didn’t kiss you, right?- Jihoon asks in a low, calm whisper. The angriness is slowly fading away as something more start to burn inside his body.

Taeil just shakes his head softly in a silent ‘no’, his dark orbs shining shyly against the bright light of the living room. -Why you didn’t want to kiss him..?- Jihoon wonders then in a quiet tone, feeling how his step brother buries his hot face in his chest.

-Because… I-I just didn’t want to.- Taeil mumbles somewhat irritated yet clearly embarrass.

-Was it because of me?- Jihoon asks one more time, slowly wrapping his arms around his step brother’s waist.

There’s a moment of silent after that crucial question, where Jihoon’s heart beats so fast that surely Taeil is listening to it clearly… and maybe –just maybe- Taeil could understand clearly what that pounding heart is screaming.

–Possibly…- is all what Taeil whispers against the soft fabric of Jihoon’s shirt, feeling his face burning even more.

So Jihoon smiles, slowly running a finger in that small back as he feels how the boy in his arms trembles and looks up at him because of the sudden act, taking the chance to grab that fragile chin as his eyes look softly into those shy dark ones. -Can I kiss you, then?- he asks in a low, playful tone while kindly taking those glasses off that beautiful face.

 There aren’t words answering his question, he doesn’t really need one neither and he also didn’t want one because watching how Taeil nods shyly is the best, cute responds he can have. The smile on Jihoon’s face gets softer as he leans down to those pouty lips, loving the way Taeil trembles in his arms just because their breaths are clashing nicely… until they lips meet one more time after so long, earning a mild longing moan from the brunette little boy. Taeil’s hands find their way around Jihoon’s neck, pulling them a bit closer at the soft, slow caress between their mouths sends small shivers along his body. Jihoon’s lips are as sweet as Taeil remembers, and Jihoon’s tongue playing kindly with his own still wakes up that burning sensation inside his body that begs for more contact between them.

Like if Jihoon could see what’s happening inside Taeil’s body his hands calmly start to the soft skin in the younger waist. His long fingers slowly move up through those trembling sides, fingertips finding its way into that well-shaped chest till eventually find what they were looking for. A shy, pleasure moan from the brunette boy dies in the sweet bond of their mouths, feeling the familiar touch of Jihoon’s hand rubbing his sensitive s. It’s a slow, teasing circular motion but good enough to increase the burning heath in the small anatomy of the younger boy until those caresses are too poor for what he wants, for what he needs. Taeil has been yearning for this since that nigh when they touched for the first time, it’s too embarrass to say it –or even dream about it- but now he feels he can’t wait anymore. There’s something screaming from inside that he wants Jihoon. And he wants him badly.

Burning lungs derivate of oxygen forced the two boys to break the deep kiss which bonded their now swollen mouths. Jihoon keeps kissing down to that slender neck, winning a long moan of pleasure from the brunette boy as he make a wet path of kisses along the smooth skin of his little nerd. Taking advantage of the blonde’s complete attention on his neck, Taeil manages to find some courage and slid his trembling hands under the older boy’s shirt; shyly caressing those hard abs as Jihoon a certain sensitive spot at the base of his neck, making him moan a bit more loudly. Taeil sinks his nails on Jihoon’s the flat stomach to the sudden pleasure, feeling how those sharp teeth sink in his shoulder as well and Taeil may have some sick problem because been bite by his step brother in such an intimate yet hard way makes him even more arouse.

Big hands slowly travel down from the brunette’s chest to his hips and eventually sliding around his small plump , squeezing it tightly as they crotches rub together in a soft, seducing way. There’s no need to say how good that makes Taeil feel, so good that he has to bite hard his lower lip to not moan out loud. His small hands move slowly up to that strong chest, trying to pushing the tall boy a way a little but without moving him an inch, as the words he wants to say came out his swollen lips like a shaken whisper.

-Jihoon… w-we should go u-upstairs.-

-No…- is all what Jihoon mumbles before pulling away and quickly taking off his shirt.

Brown, embarrass eyes shine with a sparkly twinkle of lust as they lay in the skin of Jihoon’s upper well-build body. Those desirous dark orbs travel from that tempting collarbone -which it seems to invited him to bite at anytime- down and down to those big pecs, slowly following the path to those y six abs until Taeil’s gaze finally reaches the growing bulge in the blonde boy’s pants as the hot memories of that distant night fills his mind and body with the memory Jihoon’s sensual touches. A strong shiver runs in the brunette’s anatomy as suddenly the living room seems too hot, biting his lower lip hard once again as his embarrass but lustful eyes turn away from his bully’s crotch.

There’s a slight chuckle breaking the mute silent around the two shirtless boys, until the noise of a soft ‘thud’ of someone being kindly thrown to a couch could be heard after. Under the clear yellow light of the living room’s ceiling a big toned body is on top of a small trembling one under the comfy surface of the cushions. Brown darken eyes are staring lustful yet lovingly dark nervous ones. Plump swollen lips are a tiny gap away from pouty red ones as their soft rush breathings clash nicely against each other, anxiously waiting to the other to make the minimal move and bonded their mouths in another sweet, wanted kiss that eventually will guide them to more. Hearts are beating harmoniously fast inside Jihoon and Taeil’s chests as they just stare at each other, begging in silent to the other to move.

A soft sigh mix with the Jihoon’s breath, as he leans down a little to kiss sweetly that warm chubby cheek. -When are you gonna kiss me, Taeil?- he whispers low against that burning smooth skin, leaving on it small loving kisses.

Soft timid hands runs from his back up to his shoulders, burning his skin even in such a simple contact, pushing Jihoon back a little until their gazes can meet again. –Well, I-I’m not good at it…- Taeil mumbles shy and somewhat mad at himself, his dark eyebrows frowning cutely.

-But I want you to kiss me. And you are good at it, Taeillie.- Jihoon says with a soft smirk playing on his lips, as his hands kindly the warm skin in the younger’s waist.

Without saying a single word more, but do blushing until the limit of what is physically possible Taeil’s hands sheepishly when up to his bully’s neck, the perfect skin under his touch as he pulls Jihoon closer; smiling dearly when the boy above him shiver at his sudden act. Their lips match like two puzzle pieces made to lock just with each other, as the slow and sweet kiss earns small moans of pleasure from the two boys who couldn’t wait any longer to feel this again: this feeling of being together. Big hands slowly found their way to those covered thighs, squeezing them tight yet gently as a new moan from the brunette boy’s mix in their heat kiss. Those long fingers move slyly up those that jean’s button and zipper, undoing them so covertly that Jihoon can’t help but smirk mischievous as Taeil gasps surprised when he finally can take off those annoying jeans from the y legs of his little nerd.

-Jihoon…- Taeil moans softly, feeling those plump lips attacking sweetly the sensitive skin of his neck as those big hands his thighs in a teasing way.

-Ummm?- Jihoon breathes heavily against the sweet skin of his little nerd, feeling clearly how the brunette tenses under his touches.

- We s-should really go upstairs.- Taeil mumbles biting his bottom lip, as he feels the touch of something hard rubbing with his sensible lower part.

-I said no, baby. I want you right here, right now.- Jihoon whispers sensually into that small red ear, loving the way his little step brother shiver just because of what he said.

-D-don’t call me ‘baby’… ah!- Taeil bites his bottom lip hard to prevent another moan to slid off his mouth as a hand softly cupped his still clothed .

-But you are my baby, Taeil.- Jihoon whispers ily in the younger boy’s ear, that red earlobe as his hand slowly starts to the hard flesh under his touch.

-Jihoon!- Taeil groans a bit louder, feeling the so good sensation of his step brother’s hand touching him in such an intimate way.

At this point there’s not much self-control in Jihoon mind, there’s nothing saying –screaming- for him to stop, or that this is not the right time. There’s just the sweet honey noises coming from his cute Taeil, there’s just the heath inside him which says –which begs- him to make love to his adorable Taeil. And Jihoon hears, sees, feels clearly that Taeil wants this too. These touches can’t lie, these honest moans can’t be his imagination; the way Taeil’s says his name between sweet breaths of pure lust can’t be a trick of his love-sick mind. But still, his heart needs to know, to hear from Taeil’s pink, kissable lips that he wants this too. So Jihoon’s hand moves away from the boy’s hard winning a cute groan of complaint, to place it right above Taeil’s heart, feeling the strong beating of the younger boy’s heart right in his palm. 

He join his already covered in sweat forehead with the brunette’s one, staring softly into those half-open eyes. -Taeil… tell me you want this… tell me you want me as much as I want you-- Jihoon whispers in such a cute pleading tone, slightly squeezing that slim waist.

Taeil could only bite his lower lip even more hard at those words, feeling really arouse at how sweet Jihoon sounded, at how vulnerable Jihoon looks right now. He wants to scream ‘yes’ until he had no voice, he wants to say how much he had being waiting for this but words, words are too fragile, too empty to show how deep his emotions are. He has to show it, with acts –clear acts- that make Jihoon understand that indeed Taeil wants him as much –as bad- as Jihoon wants him. His dark eyes hide under his eyelids as his nervous hands quickly reach down between their pressed bodies, sliding into the loose sweatpants, passing the tight underwear of his bully and wrapping his timid fingers around the hard he found; hearing the hot moan of Jihoon saying his name in pleasure.

-I do want this. I-I want you.- Taeil whispers still with his eyes closed, too embarrass to open them up and see the image right in front of him.

There weren’t more words Jihoon need after such act, and he is so not going to wait –to waste- another second without touching his cute little nerd. Lips meet again in a rough and hot kiss, starting the sweet dance between their tongues, feeling the shock of pleasure running fast along their anxious bodies. Impatient, Jihoon quickly manage to take off his clothes and Taeil’s boxers off his y legs finally. Their skin touch completely now, they burn completely as well, and they search for more sweet friction between them too. A big hand grabs another small one, leading the two down until they meet with their both throbbing . Taeil catches right away what Jihoon wants, and really embarrass he follows the speed of his bully’s hand as they pump each other. It starts slowly at first, but they are too anxious to keep with such a calm speed. Moans and groans fills the lighting up living room as they frenetically, breaking the sweet kiss in a moment because it already too hard to breath.

Taeil thumb was brushing their sensible leaking tips as the moment, mixing with his y yet cute moans echoing loudly in Jihoon’s head forming a powerful cocktail of lust and desire, and that wasn’t helping him to make this to take longer –not that he really want to wait anymore, either-. So in a quick, surprise move he sits down in the comfy couch; positioning the brunette boy in his lap without stopping the sweet friction between their hot s. While Taeil’s soft hand is over their pulsating veins, Jihoon takes the chance to brush their smeared tips in pre-, taking as much as the clear stick liquid in his fingers to then covertly move his hand behind his little nerd’s back. A surprise gasp slid off Taeil’s swollen lips as Jihoon gently push one of his long fingers inside him, and the brunette can’t help but hide his blush face in the older boy’s crock neck.

-J-Jihoon…- Taeil mumbles against his skin, the discomfort so audible in his cute shaking voice.

-I’m sorry.- Jihoon whispers lovingly, leaving a sweet kiss in that warm chubby cheek.

The hand that was holding Taeil’s waist quickly travel a bit more down in that fragile anatomy, wrapping his fingers in the throbbing of the younger boy as Jihoon gently adds another digit inside the tight, hot inside of his little step brother. Taeil moans cutely embarrass as he starts to move his hands at the same slow motion, paying delicate attention to the blonde’s reactions. A smirks forms in Jihoon’s lips as he sees, hears and feels that his little nerd slowly is enjoying these sweet touches he is giving to him; so he takes the chance to move his fingers in a scissoring motion, gradually stretching Taeil as the discomfort fades away from the small younger boy. Sweet moans of pure lust echoes loudly in Jihoon’s mind, and his brown darken eyes can’t turn his mesmerized gaze away from the sensual image of his -mess Taeil on top of him. The heath is burning so strong inside Jihoon that he feels he can reach his just by the feeling of Taeil’s walls squeezing his fingers deeply.

But that’s not what he wants, clearly.

Jihoon kindly takes out his fingers from Taeil and leaves alone the hard member of the smaller boy to grab that slim trembling waist once again, hearing how the younger boy groan softly at the sudden lost. His brown impatience orbs stares into those dark, clouded with pleasure ones as Jihoon slowly positions Taeil right above his throbbing . He doesn’t know why –or maybe he doesn’t understand it- but there’s something in his pounding heart that say to him that it should be Taeil who take this last step and finally bond them together. It could mean everything to Jihoon if Taeil does it, it could mean this is real, it could mean that maybe –and just maybe- Taeil would love him some day. His pleading brown orbs looking up at those dark ones are asking it in silent, feeling suddenly at tickling of fear crossing his happy heart.

There weren’t words spoken from Jihoon’s lips, and still, in some fascinating way, Taeil could understand perfectly what those brown puppy eyes were asking him. An embarrass smile curves in his pink lips as he bend down a little, softly wrapping his arms around Jihoon to hug him tightly… just to then slowly sitting in his step brother’s hard, throbbing as he hears Jihoon’s softly his name. A mild timid groan slid off his dry mouth as Taeil can feel clearly how that hot flesh fills him fully; already feeling the sweet pleasure even without moving at all. He leans back a little, just a little, to place his eyes again in those brown ones; feeling even more arouse as he sees the y image of Jihoon in front of him. Taeil smirks a little, proud of making the blonde boy feel so much pleasure, and then he sweetly kiss those plump lips; starting to slowly move his hips up and down.  

Soft moans clash against the other’s lips as the delicious feeling of pleasure run fast and deep in their bodies as their hips meets at each slow move. Those calm whispers of lust turns in loud, desperate moans of more just in minutes when the speed of Taeil when faster and faster; forcing Jihoon to raise his hips as well to meet with the tight heath surrounding his . His big hands place in the younger’s waist  again, squeezing the smooth skin there as he guides Taeil to his frenetic moves and finally catching a harmonious speed between their bodies. The pleasure is running fast in their veins, slowly pooling in their lower stomachs; the lust is clouding their minds until the point the only thing they can hear are their moans and the heavy beats of their hearts… and just like Taeil, Jihoon feels how they melt together almost in just one.

-Jihoon!- Taeil moans loud as his entire anatomy shivers strongly because blonde hit something inside him.

A smirk of satisfaction curves in Jihoon’s swollen lips at that cute moan, knowing that he hit the sweet spot inside his little nerd. His grip on the younger’s hips turns tighter, almost sinking his nails into the smooth skin of Taeil, as Jihoon moves their bodies even faster yet quite hard as he hits again and again that spot which makes his cute Taeil moan his name out loud and throw his head back in such a y show of pure pleasure. The younger boy bits his bottom lip as strong shock of lust runs to his lower stomach at each times that big, hot member fill him up. Taeil can feel a hand on the back of his head, pulling him down until his dry, swollen lips meet with hungry, plump ones which kiss him roughly but still with some delicacy.

–Baby…- Jihoon moans softly against his mouth, seeing right at him with that sensual brown gaze.

-I-I’m not--- Taeil groan in pleasure one more time, cutting his stubborn remark, as he watches the tempting smirk in the older face.

-Yes, you are.- Jihoon whispers this time against the sensitive skin of his neck, leaving small kisses along it.

There’s not much things Taeil can do now, no when he has that teasing mouth his skin in such a sensual way; and definitely not when he has Jihoon inside, hitting that something which makes him see stars in his mind dizzy by the sweet lust. He can just moan, louder and louder at each hard, deep inside his sensitive bottom. It feels good, it feels so good that his throat will hurt because how loud Jihoon is making him moan, because of how amazing Jihoon is making him feel.

Heavy breathings fills the lighting up living room as the two lovers’ bodies find each other in one last, deep that makes them explode in their yearned release as the waves of their wonderful spread across their burning anatomies. Taeil feels something warm and tick filling him up, and he thinks he cheeks can’t get redder than this when some of the warm liquid slid off his inside because obviously he can’t take it all in. But when arms are wrapping around his tired body, pressing him tight against that hard chest covered in his own seed, Taeil knows he can indeed blush even more than this, and certainly he can feel deeply embarrass as he never felt before: Jihoon is hugging him, so warm and so sweet, that he can feel Jihoon’s heart beating as fast in sync with his own heart. Jihoon’s heavy breathing is clashing softly against his neck as Jihoon’s face remains there, and Taeil can’t help but wrap his slightly shaking arms around his bully too.

A big, shy smile curving in his swollen lips because Taeil feels truly happy, just like Jihoon.


God I really at writing , I mean its not awful but I feel its not great either. I wanted to edit it out actually but it could've been a really short chapter... plus I think you kinda were expecting this? Idk I hope you like it!!

Thanks again for leaving a comment and subscribing~