Chapter 17

Love Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You should've let me tell her." She said as they settled down on the couch.

 

"Tell what?"

 

"You know what I'm talking about, Taeyeon."

 

"Why do you have to tell her something she didn't even ask?"

 

"Are you ashamed?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"I mean, you're dating me, a divorcee with a son."

 

"Now why are you spewing a whole nonsense?"

 

"Then why?"

 

"Fany, we just made up. I don't want to create a new problem for our relationship."

 

"So you think Stephan and I are troublesome." Tiffany concluded. 

 

Taeyeon clenched her jaw. "Why do you keep interpreting my words negatively?" She tried her best to keep her voice at bay. "Am I wrong if I want to keep our relationship peaceful for a while?"

 

"So that confirms my assumption that your family won't be pleased if they hear you're dating me."

 

"Can you stop with the negative take? I-" Taeyeon was on verge of lose her control. "Fine. To be frank, I don't know exactly what their reaction will be. But if you want to expect the worst, yes there is a chance they might be against it. But even so, so what? I'm the one in this relationship. They can do nothing about it. They gotta it up."

 

"You know that's not how it works."

 

"Tiffany, please. Can we just ignore this and worry about it later? I want us to enjoy what's been laid out for us right now. Don't you think we deserve that at least?"

 

"Fair enough. But I wanna make it clear to you. I value our parents' approval. Their blessings are foremost."

 

 

Tiffany didn't think Taeyeon would ever fully comprehend how much her presence meant to her. She would never understand how she helped her, someone who has lost her dreams to have new dreams. She had opened her heart to love and the wonders it could do again.

 

She could feel the love and devotion in every action Taeyeon did to her, and words weren't even needed to emphasize it. She's the happiest woman alive ever since. 

 

She had been in a jovial mood in recent times, which had not gone unnoticed by everyone who worked under her in her division.

 

"Miss Hwang has been so chirpy lately, don't you think? I mean, in contrast to the gloomy aura she was been emmiting for the past month. I wonder what's really going on?" A woman in her early thirties said in a hushed tone. 

 

"Oh. I thought I was the only one who sensing it."

 

"Yeah. I wonder what is with the change of mood." Heechul stated, throwing a look at the person beside him, who didn't even give a damn about the conversation and was chewing on her food.

 

"She's probably just in a better state of mind now. Knowing how stressful our last project was, given how difficult the clients were."

 

"Don't you think Mr. Cha might be a part of it? I can tell the difference between a person who is at ease on mind and one who is in love."

 

"I think so too. The radiant aura that surrounds her explains that."

 

"Yeah. I could feel the love in the air too when I saw them together earlier."

 

"Gahh. I can't wait for the wedding invitation."

 

"Miss Hwang is very lucky to get a man like him."

 

"Hey, you talk as if Mr. Cha isn't just as lucky. They are lucky to have each other."

 

"Sorry. It's just that Mr. Cha is so my type."

 

"You only chase his bank account."

 

"Whatever."

 

Taeyeon felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. A short message popped out. 

 

Where are you?

 

Taeyeon's fingers hovered across the screen, typing in her response.

 

At the japanese restaurant across from the building. Why?

 

Gotta be there in minutes.

 

I don't think that's a good idea.

 

Why? Is your girl there too? Well another reason for me to go there then.

 

Where are you? I'll come to you instead.

 

When she got no immediately reply, she rose from her seat. She excused herself, telling her colleagues who were still gossiping about her girlfriend that she had to pick up her stuffs she left in her car. 

 

 

She was dialing a number when she saw a familiar figure on the side of the road trying to cross a busy street.

 

"Stop right there. Look ahead." She said straight away when the other end of line picked up. 

 

Taeyeon waved her hand, beaming a smile as their eyes met, contrary to the black haired woman who had an unfriendly expression. 

 

"Hey there." Taeyeon greeted as she stood before her woman, a smile lingered on her face.

 

"Are you going to keep standing here?" Taeyeon asked with an amused smile as Tiffany stayed rooted. 

 

The woman tried to maintain her expression as several people within the company addressed her briefly. 

 

"My car." She said shortly and Taeyeon tailed close behind her.

 

If you're wondering what's really going on here, well yeah no one in the company found out about their relationship yet. Except Sunny and Heechul of course. 

 

That was unspoken agreement between them. It was not that they didn't want anyone to know that they were off the market. They just didn't want to make it an issue and become an object of gossip. 

 

The incident that night, wherein the ual harrassment of the daughter of the company owner took place, which led to the dismissal the head of the marketing department and his son -the perpetrator- was still a hot topic. Thus they certainly didn't want to give them another materials to chatter.

 

"You hide something from me."

 

"Pardon?" Taeyeon bewildered at the sudden accusation. 

 

"What did Seolhyun do this time? Did she give you another lunch box? Flirt with you in front of your team?"

 

"None of them are correct." Tiffany narrowed her eyes, shooting her daggers. "Gosh. You're so cute when you're jealous." She exclaimed. 

 

"Jackass."

 

"They're gossiping about you, that's why I stopped you from coming to prevent any awkwardness."

 

Tiffany crossed her arms under her busty chest. "What are they talking about this time?"

 

"What else if not your non-existent love life with Mr. Cha." Taeyeon spoke lightly with a grin. 

 

"Ugh I wish you could show your jealous side a little bit." Tiffany grumbled.

 

"There's no such thing." Taeyeon smirked smugly. "Besides, why will I? When I know you're mine and mine only."

 

"You can say that to your secretary Kim so she can stop chasing you."

 

"Don't be too hard on her. She's harmless."

 

"Here you go again, defending her. Are you that happy, that girls flocking around you?"

 

"You know what? I never expected this side to come out from a smart, graceful and captivating woman like you. Don't get me wrong. It's lovely nonetheless."

 

"I can't stay mad at you, can I?"

 

"Why would you be mad at me when you can just kiss me instead?" Taeyeon gave her a teasing smile. 

 

That sounded tempting. She hated when Taeyeon like this. She wished they were in Taeyeon's car instead as it had tinted windows. She would definitely wipe the smirk off her face by now and ravishing her lips.

 

"Stop tempting me."

 

Taeyeon laughed off. "Alright."

 

As they checked the time, with unwilling heart they ended their parking lot date and returned to the building.

 

 

Taeyeon startled when a pair of hands pulled her by force into the apartment. The floral fragrance filled her nostrils. Even if someone blindfolded her eyesight, she would know who was behind this act by a mere familiar scent that caught her sense.

 

She was pushed against the wall and in a fraction of a second, a pair of soft hungry lips urgently crushing hers.

 

Taeyeon sneaked her hands around the figure, reciprocating the kiss. 

 

The woman trapped her between her heated body and the cold wall, holding close their bodies deliciously, creating friction that made them even more aroused.

 

Taeyeon lost her composure as she could feel the woman in her arm got more eager, so eager to the point that the kiss became sloppy and messy. She couldn't hold a snigger escaping , making Tiffany halt their hot activity. 

 

The eyes that were currently shrouded in a mist of lust stared at her questionedly. Taeyeon dropped her gaze to her girlfriend's lips, they were moistened with a mixture of their saliva.

 

"Nothing. I just-" Taeyeon moved her thumb to brush off the saliva on the corner of her lover's mouth tenderly. "What have gotten into you seriously?" She ended it off with a giggle.

 

"I just want to settle our unfinished business in the parking lot."

 

"So you're saying that you called me here at such odd hours, just to finish whatever unfinished business you imagine of?" Taeyeon held up a grin. 

 

Tiffany didn't like Taeyeon's teasing game.

 

"Do you mind?" She said curtly. 

 

"In fact no."

 

Taeyeon's grin widened, and therefore it got Tiffany more snappy. 

 

"Then shut up and kiss me."

 

Taeyeon burst out a hearty laugh at the irresistible woman before following her commands. 

 

Their kiss wasn't as needy as before, as Taeyeon took the lead this time around, and surprisingly Tiffany hold by. However the woman pushed her to walk backward toward the living room with their lips still connected. They settled on the couch with Tiffany astride her lap.

 

Now this was her ideal position, Taeyeon thought.

 

They continued to share open mouthed kisses. Taeyeon nibbled Tiffany's lower lip and ling it gently. 

 

Taeyeon's mouth traveled down to place a wet kiss on her jaw, before trailing up to a skin behind her ear. Produced the iest mewl out of her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter