Chapter 1

Love Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

“Taeyeon.“

 

She stopped typing and lifted her head, searching for the source of the voice.

 

“Boss summon you. Her room. Now.” Her co-worker told her with not-very-interested face. Taeyeon nodded and left her desk as she went to her boss’ room.

 

Just like these past days, people were busy with their own tasks. This week had been very hectic for everyone. And finally weekend was coming, they couldn't wait to come home and spending their time with their families and their love ones.

 

She knocked and opened the door as the owner of the room allowed her in.

 

The woman took her eyes off the paper as she greeted her. “Ah Taeyeon! Please have a seat. And can you wait a minute? I have to finish the papers first.” Taeyeon nodded and took a seat in front of the woman as she resumed what she did.

 

Tiffany Hwang, her boss was kind, hard-working and no doubt a beautiful woman. She was also very friendly, that everyone in the company love her. But don’t you ever messing with her, because she was so scary when she was mad, that you would be pee-ing in your pants.

 

Once an incident occurred in which a man tried to flirt and hit on her, and probably because the woman had a bad day, she immediately snapped and scolded him. Said that it was inappropriate thing to do in the workplace especially when it was his first day of work. Yeah unfortunately he was a new employee, poor him. People in the cafetaria watched with amused while the man just bowed his head in shame.

 

Despite her friendly personality, she was very strict too when it comes to work. So the best thing you could do to avoiding her wrath was do your best on your work.

 

Taeyeon observed the room, moved her head on the right side and she spotted some frame photos on the shelf not too far of the boss' desk. Some pictures of her with important people in the company, and others of a woman and a boy smiling widely and happiness could be seen on their faces. Yes, they were her boss and her son. Why no man in the pictures? Unfortunately her boss divorced with the father of her son a few years ago. That time she hadn't work in the company yet. So she didn’t know exactly what happened, but oh well neither did she wanted to know.

 

“So, Taeyeon...” The voice brought her back of her thought. She turned her eyes at the now smiling woman who tidying the papers on her desk. “How do work?” The woman finally looked at her after set the papers neatly in the map with a friendly smile still on her beautiful face.

 

“Everything is fine, Ma’am.” Taeyeon replied confidently.

 

Tiffany noticed it and her smile became wider. Kim Taeyeon, her employee, 28 years old but not exactly acted like one, her height and baby face no help either. She was an introvert, if you didn't initiatively bring a conversation with her she would stay quiet. And if she was comfortable enough with you, she would give you in and let you know her dorky and very caring side. Oh and not to forget, her ert side. Tiffany on the other hand, had a very embarrassing experience because of that side of her.

 

Tiffany humming along with the sound of music that blasted inside her car as she was on her way to her office. She looked out the window, a smile spreaded out on her face. What a nice day.​​​ She thought. The weather is really nice today and the road is not jammed as usual.

 

Before gets out of the car, she re-checking her make-up and make sure that her appearance in accordance by what she wants. ​​"Perfect." She whispered and smiled brightly after she was satisfied with her look. Today she has a meeting with important people in the company, so of course she has to look good. Even though her daily appearances can still make people who land their eyes on her awe by her beauty.

 

She stepped out and walked towards the main entrance of building with a smile still on her face. Till when she was in the lobby, someone bumped into her caused her to losing her balance. She closed her eyes, preparing for the impact. A few seconds later she realized the pain that she expected for was not coming. Atleast she felt something under her head, protecting her head from the floor. And also she felt something or rather someone on top of her upper body. She slowly opened her eyes, fuming want to scold whoever ran into her.

 

She was stunned when she saw that it was Taeyeon. she had urge to keep scold her, but by the way she looked at her with the innocent look on her face. She just... cannot.

 

Taeyeon had her eyes on her, looked deep into hers. Tiffany was wondering what with the stare. Before she could think of anything, she realized that the gap between Taeyeon’s face and hers were so close. Too close that she can see clearly how white and soft her skin is. Tiffany gulped when she lowered her gaze on plump pink lips, immediantly she shook her head to get rid of whatever image her head trying to create. 

 

She looked back at Taeyeon's onyx eyes, Taeyeon's gaze was unfazed still with innocent plus unreadable look on her face. She can felt the warm breath on her face and they are still in the battle stare until she feels something slightly pressed against her chest area. She broke the gaze and looked down,her eyes widened in horror when she saw a hand cupping her left . She screamed loudly and it was when Taeyeon realized what she had done.

 

Taeyeon immediately retreated from her previous position, away from the woman and closed her poor ears with both hands to save them from the deafness. After her boss stopped screaming, she stood up and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter