Stomach Bug

Evanesce

Cha Hakyeon ate his sandwich happily before noticing that his boyfriend had left the room and wasn't coming back in. Was he angry that Hakyeon hadn't eaten the vile soup? Or maybe his blood still boiled over Wonshik being in the apartment? He wanted to go find him and ask but even the thought of crawling out of bed suddenly made the contents of his stomach began to pitch and roll like an angry ocean.

"You feeling alright, Hakyeon?" Wonshik questioned as he crashed to the floor in his attempt to make it to the bathroom in time. As he entered the bathroom his stomach heaved and he barely reached the toilet before he lost his precious grilled cheese to the porcelain gods.

"Damn it..." Hakyeon whimpered before vomiting again. Feeling a gentle hand rubbing his back, he relaxed into the touch. "Taek, I don't feel well..."

"I'll go find him for you." The blonde's voice almost startled him. For a moment he had forgotten about his friend being there, distracted by his own personal misery.

"Th-thanks." Throwing up again,  tears started to roll down Hakyeon's cheeks. He felt like he was dying and wanted nothing more than for Taekwoon to hold him close and put a cool rag on his forehead, telling him everything would be okay, like always did. To an extent he actually almost even wanted to eat his soup.

~~~

Jung Taekwoon paced the kitchen in frustration. Wonshik was undermining his relationship and the worst part was that Taekwoon couldn't blame him. Obviously the other man was better for Hakyeon, could say and do things Taekwoon couldn't.

If Taekwoon were a selfless man he'd leave and never look back, let them both have the happiness they deserved. But he wasn't, he was selfish and couldn't leave Hakyeon even if it was what was best for the tan man. Because a life without the little redhead seemed colorless and not a life he was interested in living.

"Hakyeon is throwing up." Wonshik's voice startled him out of his deep thoughts and he raced to the bathroom to check on his boyfriend.

"Baby." Kneeling next to his puking love, he gently his back. "It's okay. It'll be over soon. Then you can get back in bed and I'll make you some tea to help your stomach." He hated watching Hakyeon like this and all he wanted for him was to be healthy and safe.

"I'm s-sorry..." Hakyeon sobbed, gagging slightly on another wave of nausea. Taekwoon sighed, brushing some hair from his lover's face.

"Don't be sorry." Kissing the top of Hakyeon's head, Taekwoon sighed. "But this is why I make you eat soup. Remember when you got food poisoning? Your stomach has been sensitive ever since. Your mouth just forgets this."

"I'm sorry." The smaller man leaned into him and Taekwoon sighed happily, wrapping his arms around his shivering lover.

"I'll go make him the tea..." He heard Wonshik behind him and glanced over his shoulder.

"The green box, steeping for six minutes, two tablespoons of honey. His favorite cup is the pink one with the glitter." Taekwoon instructed before going back to pampering Hakyeon. As awful as it sounded, he really enjoyed being the one the tanned man leaned on at his most vulnerable.

~~~

Kim Wonshik went to the kitchen and grabbed the tea kette, feeling like a fool. Why had he made that sandwich?! Then again, how was he supposed to know Taekwoon had let his baby get so sick? A part of him wanted to strangle the older man but the logical part of him was asking what he was even doing in that apartment.

Putting the water on the stove, he sat at the table to wait. Despite having already made tea for Hakyeon, he wanted to make sure it was done right for his stomach condition. As much as he hated it, Taekwoon knew how to care for his love better than he did... For now... But Wonshik would learn and he would become the best. In the end it would be himself to give the beautiful tan man the love he deserved.

He knew he should have left and let the couple have their peace but he couldn't. His heart just wasn't on the same page that his head was. Logic said "go, you home wrecker" but love said "stay and fight" and his heart was always what won him over in the end.

Watching the seconds tick by on the Hello Kitty wall clock in the kitchen, his mind was working overtime as he formulated his plan. By the time his parents retuned, Hakyeon would belong to him. He would make sure of it. Taekwoon would he nothing but an angst filled memory.

Besides, if Hakyeon hadn't still loved him they wouldn't have kissed. If he had been over Wonshik, the giant stuffed bear wouldn't be sitting in the livingroom. These two facts were enough hope to propel Wonshik's mind further into his planning. Come dawn the next day, he would be ready. Ready to win over the gorgeous Cha Hakyeon, or ready to die trying.