Did he just flirt with me??

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

Finally it time to go back home. Nicole doesn't know why but the rude guy, Hoya whose name she accidentally heard when one of her classmate gossiping about him keep glaring at her during all the classes after recess time. 'Why he keeps glaring at me for the whole day?'

While Hakyeon, the class president was really friendly and always try to befriend with Nicole everytime they have a gap for the next class. Nicole is really curious why Hakyeon was so close to Leo when they have totally different personality. After the teacher leaves the classroom all the students get ready to go back. Nicole quickly tidies up her table and put all her books and stationeries into her bag. Then, she walks to the door but Myungsoo blocks her way.

"Hey, beautiful," Myungsoo said with his sweet yet y voice. Nicole looks behind her back and no one in the class except 'LEO?? I thought he already leave the class with Hakyeon.'

"Sorry, are you talking to me??" Nicole asks him sounds confuse.

"Isn't it obvious?" He laughs cutely showing his dimples.

"Ohh... do you need something?" Nicole asks him back while blushing hard because of his sweet mouth. Myungsoo lowers his head and look straight into her eyes, make she lost her soul.

"Can I borrow your phone? Please, I forget to bring mine," he asks her while showing his puppy look.

"Sure." Nicole gives him her smartphone. Myungsoo quickly dials a number and a few minutes later a ringing of a phone can be heard. Nicole was searching for it, while L takes out his handphone from his pocket and rejects the phone call while smiling at her.

"Thank you for lending me your phone. I'll wait for your call tonight." he returns her handphone back while bidding goodbye and leave her dumbfounded. 'Did he just flirt with me?'

"Don't fall for his charm. He just wants to play with you." Leo came from behind her and snatched her phone. 'Leo was right. Who wants to date a fat girl like me especially if they are handsome like him.'

"Let's go back. You do not want to get lost on your way back, right?" then he walks away, so Nicole quickly follows him. 'Wait did he take my phone? Aishh..this guy'

"Leo wait for me." Nicole starts running down the hallway to catch him. 'How come he walks really fast?'

Leo just ignores her and focus on the phone, luckily Nicole's phone doesn't have any screen lock. He quickly searches for her contacts list and deletes the recent phone numbers that were saved as Handsome Kingka. 'What with this cheezy name?' Then he searches for his number and saw that Nicole still using the same contact numbers name that he saves before but he was happy that Nicole added Love shape at the end of the word OPPA that he had saved. *Oppa❤ *

Suddenly Leo stops walking because he thinks something seems wrong and make Nicole bump into his back. 'Wait! Why that INFINITE guy suddenly become interested in Yong Joo *Nicole*?'

"Awww... Leo why you suddenly stop walking." She glares at me while rubbing her forehead. Leo hand back her phone and just walk away leaving her to grumble alone before quickly catch him back. 'Okay, this time it was my fault for stopping walking suddenly, but it was fun to made her annoyed.'

The way back home was full of silent. Nicole was still mad at Leo so she keeps glanced at him once in a while, but Leo just acts like nothing happen. When they arrive home, Nicole quickly gets out from the car and walk towards the front door but the door was lock so she waits for Leo to open the door with her grumpy face.

Leo gets out from his car and decides to more, he walks slowly to the front door. "Yahh... Leo, can't you walk faster?" Nicole said impatiently. 'He leaves me at school because of his long legs. Now, he walks like a turtle?'

Leo keeps entering the wrong password on the door lock and it makes Nicole stamping her feet frustrating while waiting for him to enter the right password. 

"How come you forgot your house password? They say you're the top student at the school, but not even stupid people would forget their own house password?" Nicole has started to nag at him. "I will make sure to ask Omma the house password tonight. I can't bear..." Leo put his finger to her lips.

"Stop talking or I will kiss you," he warns her, but she doesn't buy with his warning.

"I don't care, I want to tell Omma that..." suddenly Leo close the gap between them and it makes Nicole close immediately and step back. Leo closes the gap between them and Nicole closed her eyes tightly. 

"The door was unlocked, you can enter the house right now or do you wait for something?" Leo whispers ily and smirks at her.  Nicole pushes him away and quickly enter the house and lock herself in her room. 'I really want to kiss your plump lips, but I don't want to be a jerk that kisses you without permission.' Leo enters the house with a smile plastered on his face.