I'm sorry Nicole

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

Author Notes ^^

I think a lot of you don't know how fat is Nicole in this fanfic. Let's me present the hug-able Nicole.

This is the real Nicole (this is from one of her CF about a few years ago) but she still cute, though.


 

The bright sunlight ray flashed directly on Leo's face making him whine and cover up his whole face with the blankets. Later, a knock was heard and Mrs. Jung enters the room.

"Morning, Handsome." Mrs.Jung great him and walk towards the windows. Then, she opens the curtains and makes the sunlight brightens the whole room. Leo opens his eyes, push the blanket away and slowly position himself into sitting position.

"Morning, Omma." he said while rubbing his eyes and yawn. When he glancing around the room, his eyes land at the clock on the table beside the bed. '7:20 A.M' that's really make his eyes widely open.

"Omma, it's still early. Why you wake me up?" Leo said to his mom with the annoying voice. 'I want to have a nice rest today, Omma'

"Sorry to wake you early, Handsome. I have something to tell you, so please get up, clean yourself and go downstairs for the breakfast" Mrs.Jung order her son and close the door when she going out. 'What is the important thing?? Omma always said it was important and then BAM it turns into nightmare'

A few minutes later, Leo wakes up from the bed and takes the towel before entering the bathroom. After having a refreshing shower he changes into my comfortable clothes and walks downstairs. In the dining room, Mr.Jung was reading a newspaper.

"Morning Appa," Leo greet his dad. Mr.Jung put his newspaper down and greet back. "Morning, son. What is your schedule for today??" he asks Leo.

"I don't have anything to do today, just gonna watch TV," said Leo. Then, Mrs.Jung and Nicole come out from the kitchen bringing the food.

"Oh..you're here Taekwoon. Let's eat, Today I make American Breakfast with the help of my future daughter in law." Mrs.Jung said excitedly and then she sits beside her husband and Nicole sit in the empty seat beside Leo. 

"Morning" Nicole mumble slowly but still audible for Leo to hear and he just nods his head. Then, they pray and start eating.

"Yeobo, our son is free today. He informs me early" Mr.Jung inform his wife. 

"Really, I just thought to ask him after breakfast, but you're faster than me Yeobo," Mrs.Jung smile meaningfully at her husband.m. 'Did they plan something?? I can feel something fishy.'

"Taekwoon! Actually, today I have promised Nicole to bring her to the mall but your handsome Appa said his secretary has an emergency today. That's why I need to help him for the important meeting. Because of that, can you bring Nicole to the mall today??" Mrs.Jung asking Leo while showing her pleading eyes. 

"Omma, it's okay. I don't want to burden Taekwoon, I can go to the mall by myself." Nicole quickly said to Mrs.Jung before Leo answer her mom. 'How sweet of Nicole, she doesn't want to burden me, but I still want to accompany her to the mall. Plus, I don't have anything to do today.' 

"Okay, I will accompany her." Leo reply to his mom.

"Princess, it was dangerous if you go to the mall alone. Besides, you still not familiar with Seoul" Mr.Jung tell Nicole. 'Yes, it was dangerous and I don't want she to got lost'

"Sweetheart! Don't worry, you are not a burden for Taekwoon nor for us. Just go to the mall with Taekwoon and make him fall for you, okay?" Mrs.Jung teases Nicole and make her blush. 'I fall for her?? I think it was another way around. She already blushes hard knowing that we will spend the day together at the mall.' Leo smirks while looking at Nicole who trying hard to hide her blushing face.

"Yeobo, I think we need to go now, there is still a document that I need to finish the meeting," Mr.Jung said while look at his watch.

"Nae, Yeobo. Kids, we need to go now. Make sure to lock the door before going out and have a nice date" Mrs.Jung said playfully and walk to the front door with her husband.

A the Jung's leave the dining room was full of quietness but it not awkward like the last time when they are together. Both of them just keep eating their breakfast and after Leo done eating, Nicole stands up and take his place.

"I will clean up the table and wash the dish. You can change before we go to the mall" she said to him then walk to the kitchen with a hand full of plates to wash. 'Why I feel like we already married?? Ya...Leo stop thinking something strange'

Then, Leo going upstairs and change his clothes. When he going downstairs back, Nicole is not in the kitchen anymore. 'I think she was in her room' He just go to the living room and watch the TV while waiting for her to get ready.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Nicole faking a cough and make Leo look at her. "Umm...I'm done," she said to him. 'Not that bad in fashion.' 

After 20 minutes of driving, they arrive at the biggest shopping mall in Seoul. Leo finds a parking in the basement of the shopping complex and parks the car. Then, both of them enter the mall.

"Leo, do you know where the uniform store ??? I need to buy a uniform, Omma said I have been transferred to Seoul High School" Nicole asks him when they walk beside each other. 'So, she will be my schoolmate.' Leo just nods his head and lead Nicole to nearest School Uniform Shop that he know and Nicole just follows him from the back. Finally, they are in front of the shop and Leo open the door for her. 'Be gentleman?? Wow, Nicole really change you, Leo'

"Thanks, Leo" she smiles at him and enters the store. 'It worth to be a gentleman if Nicole will smile to me.' After entering the shop a salesgirl walks towards Nicole direction but she just walks past her and greets Leo. 'Did she blind or what?? She can't saw someone bigger like me??'

"Sir, can I help you" the salesgirl greet Leo while smiling widely. 'What with the smile?? It looks creepy'  Leo just ignore her.

"Miss, can I ask for the biggest size for this uniform??" Nicole asks the salesgirl.

"Hmm, yes. We have the biggest size of this uniform but, I don't think it will fit someone fat like you. Just go to other shops" the same employer who greets Leo earlier said to Nicole.'Why she was so rude?? Earlier she smiles at me like she wants to rip her face and now she acts like a b***h.' Nicole just smiles at her and thanks her with a bow. 'It's okay Nicole, just let her be' Then, Nicole walks towards Leo.

"Let's go to another shop, this shop has finished the stock for my size," she said smiling at him and exit the store.

They keep walking and enter different shop about two hours already without stop. Almost all the salesgirls in each shop that they enter being so mean towards Nicole. Because she feels humiliated, Nicole doesn't let Leo enter the store with her and just asking him to wait outside because she doesn't want Leo to hear all the poison words for her from the employer. 'Why everyone was so mean to her?? I know that she was a bit chubby but they should be nice to her'

Leo can't bear with all this bull***t anymore, so he follows her to enter the nth store for today. Like earlier, Leo will open the door for her and then a salesgirl greets him with a smile while ignoring Nicole. So, Leo also ignores the rude salesgirl.

"Sir, do you need my help?" another salesgirl ask Leo and he just nods his head.

"I need the girl uniform of Seoul High School," Leo said to her and then look around and pointing towards Nicole.

"I want the size that will be fit for that girl," Leo said to her and she looks shocked.

"Umm...okay. I will try to find the uniform for that size" she said and then she goes to Nicole. 

"Miss, do you need my help?" the salesgirl asks Nicole with a smile. 'Finally, I feel like being a human'  Seeing the salesgirl treat Nicole nicely, Leo exits the store and wait for her outside.

"Yes, can you help me finding the biggest size for this uniform?" Nicole asks her while pointing to Seoul High School uniform section.

"Sure, just wait a minute" then she walks away and comes back bring a uniform.

"Miss, how about you try this uniform first?" she said to Nicole politely.

"Sure" then Nicole enter the dressing room and change to the school uniform. 'Ohh...I feel comfortable wearing it' Then, she comes out from the dressing room with a big smile on her face.

"This fits me perfectly, I will take this uniform," she said happily to the salesgirl.

"Umm..sorry miss but this is the only uniform for this size and someone has booked it earlier," the salesgirl told her.

"But, I really need to buy this uniform," Nicole said to the salesgirl.

"Wait a minute, Miss. I will ask the other customer" the salesgirls said to her. 'But I really really really need this uniform'

"Umm...can you bring me to the other customer and I will have a talk with her or him," Nicole said to the salesgirl.

"Okay, there he is" she pointed to empty places. 'Where??'

"Where is him??" the salesgirl looking around trying to find Leo.

"I think he has left the store. Miss, do you still want to buy this uniform??" the salesgirl asking her. 

"Yes, I want to buy it. Just give me a minute. I will change first." Nicole said to the salesgirl and enter the dressing room.

After done, paying for the uniform Nicole exit the store. She looks around and saw Leo was sitting on a bench while playing with his phone. 'He must be bored while waiting for me'

"Leo" she walks to him and shows him the shopping bag and Leo smiles back to her. 'Wait! Did he just smile at me?? I don't know that he knows how to smile'

"I have bought it, let's go home. I know you're tired waiting for me" Nicole said to him. Then, a weird sound comes out from her stomach. 'Why you choose this moment??'

"Let's eat first," he said to her chuckling. Then, Leo takes the shopping bag from her hand and holds her hand with his free hand. 'What is happening?? Why my heartbeat rise and why he held my hand??' 'Now, I feel like we're on a date'

Then, he brings Nicole to one of the restaurants and they order the food. After the food was served they just eat without talking, but it feels really comfortable. After done, eating Leo paid for them.

"Let's go home. I'm feeling really tired after walking for hours" Nicole said to him. They leave the restaurant and walk through the crowded place. Then, Leo holds back her hand. 'Ahh...I know it, he holds my hand so that I won't get lost in this crowded place but why my heartbeat rise??? Am I sick??' While walking with their hand interlock with one another. They can hear others talking about them. 

"Are they dating?? Daebak, an obese girl also can get a handsome guy like that??" A girl talks to her friend. 'Did they talk about me and Leo??'

"I think that guy must be blind. Why he choose a fat girl over all the hot girls in this world." another girl whispered to her boyfriend.

"I know it. Such a waste for his handsome face, if I was him I'm gonna choose someone that was hot like you instead that ugly girl that has a lot of fat around her body." her boyfriend reply back to her and they laugh towards me. 'Aishh...there are lots of scumbag in this shopping complex. I hope Nicole doesn't hear anything.' Leo grabbing Nicole hand tight and he walks faster.

"I'm sure that the girl was rich, that's why that guy dates her,"  A short girl said that out loud to her group of friends while pointing to us. 

"I think the handsome guy just pity that fatty girl," A guy said and then he quickly shut his mouth and hide behind his friend when Leo glare at him. 'Is that the reason why Leo was so nice to me?? He just pitying me because I have lost my parents' Nicole look at Leo and he just glares at everyone that talk bad about them.'He must feel irritating right now because they bad mouth him because of me.' Nicole pulls her hand from Leo but he takes back Nicole's hand and walks towards the parking lots.

The way back to home was full of quietness. After they arrive in front of the house. Nicole quickly gets out from the car and walk to the front door but it was locked. So, She waits for him to unlock it. After Leo unlocks the door Nicole quickly walks towards her room and before she closes the door she said something to him.

"Leo, after this please never be close to me. I don't want other peoples to talk bad about you just because I walk beside you" Nicole said to him and close the door. 

'Why everyone hates me?? Why they always talk bad to me when someone that was good looking be beside me?? Why they always treat me badly just because I'm fat?? Is being an obese girl was a crime?? I hate everyone for talking bad about me!! Nicole lean again the door while crying.

 'I'm sorry Nicole that I can't protect you from all that bad peoples' Leo standing in front of Nicole's room with a shopping bag.