This is the first time someone treat me like this

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

In a VVIP room at one of the hottest nightclub in Seoul, Infinite and A Pink were having a party. At the corner of the room, a guy seems not enjoying the night.

"Myungsoo, why you look so gloomy tonight?" Bomi asks him.

"That must be because he finally realizes that the fat girl was not worth to be his last date." Hoya answer Bomi while laughing at Myungsoo.

At the same times, Woohyun put his hand on Bomi shoulder. "You know what, I think we should date and just end this game with I'm being a winner with you as my final date." Woohyun smile cheesily at Bomi. "Besides, we can just be a real couple after the game, if you want." He winks his eye at her. Bomi just looks at him disbelieve. Myungsoo just looks at them lazily and stand up to leave.

"Myungsoo, where are you going?" Sunggyu asks the younger guy.

"Hyung, I go back first. I don't have a mood to partying today." He answers Sunggyu and leaves the room.

"What happens to him?" Naeun asks others after break apart from the kiss with Taemin.

"Who knows. Myungsoo and his secretive life." Taemin just shrugs his shoulder and continue what they have started.

Going out from the nightclub with the secret door, Myungsoo keeps looking at his phone. 'Why she still not calling me?' Myungsoo scrolls into the contact number on his phone and stops at "Last Target" contact number. 'This is the first time someone treats me like this. Should I change the plan and call her first?' He presses the call symbol and waits for the line to connect.

"The number you're calling..." Myungsoo cut the call. "Seriously, she doesn't even pick up my call. You wait, I will keep calling you until you pick up my call." Myungsoo mad at the phone and everyone near him look at him weirdly.

 

At Leo's house, Nicole was helping Mrs. Jung with all the dishes in the kitchen while Leo and his father watching the television in the living room. While watching the soccer match between South Korea and Japan he keeps feeling a vibration at his seat. 

He looks beside him and finds Nicole's phone vibrate with a number on the screen. He just ignores the phone and continues watching the match. The phone stop vibrates for a few seconds and it starts to vibrate back. 'Who calls this girl on the night? Can't he or she call her during the day?' Leo picks up the phone and walks towards the kitchen.

"Nicole..." he calls for Nicole but then he decides not to. "Yes, why you call me?" Nicole turns around to face Leo. "Uhh... nothing," he answers her while put her phone into his jeans. "You're weird." Nicole just shakes her head and continue washing the dish.

Leo walks out from the kitchen and going upstairs towards his room. 'Who is this? Why he or she keeps calling her nonstop' Leo stare at the phone and was wondering who the caller that has left 5 miscalled on her phone. 'Is it an urgent call?? But Nicole does not save this phone number in her contact, that's mean she doesn't know who this caller.' 

At that time another call has enter and Leo pick up the call. "Yoboseyo?" a guy voice can be heard from the other line. 'I think I have heard this voice before, but where?' Leo tries to remember something.

"Hey, Beautiful. Are you listening?" the guy from the other line asked him. 'Now, I remember. That Infinite guy.' He cut the line off.

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo? Hey, Beautiful. Are you cut the line off on me?" Myungsoo was shocked. He never has someone cut the line off before even Infinite members never did that to him. 

'This can't happen for real. Who is this girl that dares to play hard to get with me? Just wait I'm gonna make you fall head over hills with me and at that time I will cut the line off when you call me.' Myungsoo just goes back home with a frustrating face. His pride was torture and he will make sure to get revenge.

While Leo has deleted all the recent phone call. He was worry about Nicole safety and has to find the solution to make that Infinite guy leave Nicole while going downstairs. "Yah! Leo why you take my phone?" Nicole who just come out from the kitchen getting furious because Leo has her phone. 

"Sorry, I accidentally swapped my phone with yours earlier," Leo said calmly. "Oh... sorry that I misunderstood you. Just that I'm a little bit secretive and hates that someone intrudes my privacy." Nicole feel ashame because she accuses Leo of something bad.

"Nah. No worries, just make sure to take care of yourself and beware of who you want to make friends." Leo passes the phone to her. He pats her head and gives a small smile before he walks back upstairs. 

Nicole has frozen at her place and put her hand on her head while look at Leo walking up the stair towards his room. Without they realize, Mr. and Mrs. Jung was very pleased when they saw their son has finally opened his heart towards their soon to be daughter-in-law.