Boya! What is this?

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

Just want to inform that the dialog with color red (Nicole) and blue (Leo) was inner voice of the main characters^^


*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The last bell ringing indicates the school is over.

"Leo, are you free today?" N ask Leo while putting all his stuff in his bag. Leo just nods his head.

"Great, let's hang out at the mall today." he grab Leo wrist and pull him out of the class to meet the other boys.

They come out early than the other boys so they wait for the other boys at the school gate. Suddenly, a girl running towards them while calling Leo names.

"Leo Oppa" Leo saw Eunji runs towards him and hugs him. 'What this crazy girl doing here?' he tried hard to push her away from him, but she hugged him tighter.

"Oppa why you don't fetch me from my class?" Eunji asks Leo after she releases him. 'Do you think I'm your boyfriend, why I need to fetch you from your class?' Leo ignores Eunji and looks at VIXX members who come running towards him. 

"Let's go now," Leo said to them. When he wants to walk away, Eunji quickly blocks his way. 'What is her problem?'

"Oppa, where are you going?" she asks him. Leo doesn't  even answer her question and just pushes her from his way.

"Oppa, I want to go with you," she said and follow Leo. Then, he stops walking and looks at her. 'Can't you read my action? I don't like you so why you can't go away from my life?' When Leo wants to say something N cut him.

"Leo just let Eunji come with us. The more the merrier" he said smile happily. 'Hakyeon are you serious?'

"Nae, hyung. Hakyeon hyung was right. Just let Eunji come with us." Ravi said to Leo and the other just nodding their head showing that they agree with Hakyeon and Ravi. 'VIXX are you serious, you know right that I hate her' Leo look at them and they just smile at him. 'I can't believe that they betray me.'

They just walk to the parking lot and act like nothing was wrong. 'Fine, you guys win this time' Leo follow them.

"Hongbin, Hyuk, and Ravi will go with me. Leo, you bring Ken and Eunji. We meet at the mall" said Hakyeon. 'Wait, why I need to be in the same car with this two annoying person?' before Leo get to protest Ken and Eunji were already walk towards his car.

"Ken, I want to sit at the front. Can you sit at the back?" Eunji asks Ken when he opens the front door. 'Ken, sit in front or I will kill you" Leo tell him with his eyes. Ken looks at Leo and then smirks.

"Sure, I will sit at the back," he said to Eunji. Leo glared at him 'Ken, you dead'

When Leo wants to enter his car, he gets a message from his mom.

 

From: Mom
To: My son

My son, don't go anyway after school time and come back home quickly. (✿◠‿◠)

 

Leo read the message from his mom and sigh. 'Umma, why you want me to go back early when you won't be there? ' Leo hate to go back home early after school because he knows that no one will be at home. 'Wait! I think it was better for me to go back home early today than hang out with this annoying girl. Great! Mom, I love you.' he quickly goes to Hakyeon's  car and informs him that he need to go back home early.

Now, he was on his way home after he informs Hakyeon and the others. So, VIXX make the decision to hang out without Leo and upon hearing that, Eunji said that she just remember that A PINK want to hang out after school so she can't follow them. 

'Why mom message me and ask me to come back early?' Leo keeps asking the same question on his way back. Without he realize, he has been in his neighborhood.

"Umma, I'm home," he said coolly when he entered his house. Then, he put on his slippers and walk to the living room. 

Leo was surprised when he saw a girl sleeping on the couch. 'What is she doing in my house?' Then, he walks slowly to his room on the second floor and calls his mom. 

"Yoboseyo! my son are you home already?" his mom answers the call.

"Nae, I'm home but why there a girl in our house?" he asked her quickly.

"Ahh..that's Nicole, -" she answers his question. 'Nicole??' "-she is my best friend daughter, she comes to our house this morning before I went to my office that's why I ask you to come back early" she explained to him. "What is Nicole doing right now?" she asks him.

"Sleep on the couch," Leo said with his monotone voice.

"Ohh...she must be tired due to her long travel from LA" she pitying her. 'That's mean she from overseas. Why she come here alone and not come with her parents?' "Taek Woon, can you help me?"  she ask for her son help.

"Umm...what is it, Umma?" he asks her back. "Can you cook for our dinner? I need to stay a litter bit longer today in my office so I don't think that I can come back early to cook for dinner"

"Alright, I will cook today," he said and before he turns off the phone call she said something.

"Taek Woon, please take care of  Nicole. Make sure to befriend her. Bye bye, see you tonight" she said before she turned off the call. 'She always turns off the phone call when it was my turn to ask her back' Leo put his phone on the table and sit at the edge of his bed.

"What should I do right now? It still early to cook for dinner and I can't watch television at the living room because I will make Nicole awake" he went downstairs and walked slowly towards Nicole so he would not accidentally make sounds that would wake her up.

Without he realize, he keeps staring at her 'Yahhhhh.....Leo don't stare at her it was rude you know' 'But she was so cute her chubby face make her look cuter' 'Stop staring' ' But I can't stop looking at her' 'Her face looks really familiar but I can't remember where I saw it' he keeps going back and forth whether he should keep staring at her sleeping face or stop his rude behavior.

After about 10 minutes he argues with himself, Leo decides to go upstairs and do his homework so that he won't bother her, but before he going upstairs he enters the guest room and takes a blanket for her.

Leo has read the same mathematical questions for 15 minutes. 'Leo, please focus and stop thinking about Nicole.' Every time Leo answers a mathematical question, he will stop half way and think about Nicole. Because of this, he had to read the same questions repeatedly.

After an hour, he still could not finish his homework. Usually, he only needs one hour to complete all his homework but today he can't complete 10 math questions in an hour and it's not because the question was difficult but because he kept thinking about the girl who slept soundly on the couch in his house.

Leo was disappointed with himself, then he lies down on the bed. "Why do I keep thinking about Nicole? Why did she make me want to know more about her?" he asked this question because he has been known as the 'Cool Prince' in his school and Leo never cared about others and not interested in them but why he was so interested in a girl named Nicole. Without realizing his eyes begin to close and he started to fall asleep.

 

Nicole awake from her deep slumber. Then, she looked around and remember that she now in Mrs. Jung's house. Nicole looks at the clock on the wall and right now it was 6:30 in the evening. 

"I must be really tired after the long journey, that's why I fall asleep on the couch" she watched the surroundings. 'I think Ahjumma was still not home. What should I do now?'  she keeps thinking and then she remembers her first meeting with Mrs. Jung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS MORNING

"Miss we are here" the taxi driver informs her. 'Wah..the house was so big. Mom's best friend must be rich.' Then, she got off the taxi and the taxi driver takes off her luggage from the car trunk.

"Thank you and this is the fare" she gives the money to the driver and walks to the front door with her luggage. 'I hope she at home' she takes a deep breath and rings the bell.

Nicole waits for a few minutes and a beautiful middle-aged woman open the door. 

"Yes, young lady. Can I help you?"  Mrs. Jung asks Nicole politely with a big smile on her face. Nicole bows to her and introduces herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole Jung imnida. I'm sorry for asking this question but are you Mrs. Jung, best friend of Shirley Kim?" Nicole asks her.

"Nae, Shirley is my best friend, but what can I help you with this information?"  Mrs. Jung asks her. 'Mom, I have met her like what you want. I hope you were calm up there after I fulfill your will' then Nicole take a deep breath to tell Mrs. Jung the truth but before she can do it Mrs. Jung invites Nicole to her house.

"Nicole-shi, I don't know what you want to inform me but I just got a feeling that it was really important so I think we should talk about it inside of my house." she inviting Nicole. "Umm..it's alright Mrs.Jung we can talk about this here."

"No, no, no we can't talk about this here. Let's go inside," Mrs. Jung said to Nicole while shaking her head. 'Nicole, it was rude if you refuse her kindness, just enter the house'

"Nae, Mrs.Jung" then Nicole follow Mrs.Jung to the living room and sit on the couch.

"Do you want some water?" she asks Nicole.

"No, it's ok," Nicole reject her offer politely.

"Then, what is the important thing that you want to inform me?" Mrs.Jung  asks Nicole.

"Umm...actually I'm Shirley Kim's daughter," Nicole said with the softest voice of her and secretly hoping it was audible enough for Mrs. Jung to hear it. 

"Wait that's mean you're Jung Yong Joo" Mrs. Jung looks straight into her eyes. 'Ohh...How she know my Korean name?' Without she realize Mrs.Jung come towards her and hug her tightly.

"Yong Joo, aunt miss you a lot. The last time we meet was when you 5 years old. You have grown a lot."  Mrs. Jung said excitedly to her. 'We have met before, but why I never remember it?'

"Yong Joo, what are you doing in Korea alone and where are your parents,"  Mrs. Jung asks her with a happy face. Nicole tries hard to smile, but Mrs. Jung can read it from her face so she sits beside Nicole and holds her hand.

"What happened to your parents? You can tell me,"  Mrs. Jung reassured her.

"Ahjumma, mom, and dad divorced and because of that mom committed suicide," Nicole tell Mrs. Jung the bad new and she can't hold her tears anymore. Mrs. Jung holds her hand tightly to comfort her and after Nicole cool down, she tells Mrs. Jung the reason why she comes to Korea.

"Ahjumma, I came to Korea because omma last will is for me to sent this letter directly to you." Nicole takes a letter from her handbag and passes it to Mrs. Jung. Mrs. Jung opens the letter and reads it. Then, she got a phone call.

"Yoboseyo? Nae, Yeobo," Mrs. Jung answers the call.  After she done having the call she looks at Nicole.

"Nicole, Ahjumma need to go to my office right now. I'm sorry to leave you alone in the house but I really need to go right now. Have a nice rest and just be comfortable and make this house like your house. You can use the guest room beside the stairs. I will see you tonight, bye bye" she inform Nicole and quickly run to the front door and leave her alone in the house.

"What should I do?" Nicole sighs and looks at her luggage. 'Hurmmm...luggage. I should handle this first' Then, she brings her luggage in the guest room and starts to unpack it. After done with her luggage, she walks into the living room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ahjumma said to be comfortable and just make her house like mine. So, I think I should cook for dinner now.' she goes to the kitchen and starts looking for the ingredient to make dinner. While Nicole was cooking for dinner happily, then she feels someone hugging her from the back and rest his head on her shoulder. 'Boya! What is this?'

"Umma, you said you won't be back early today but why you cook the dinner now," Leo asks Nicole with his sleepy voice. 'What is this? What should I do right now?' Nicole keeps thinking hard. Then, Leo straightened his body and Nicole make a decision to face him. When they face facing each other both of them was so shock and they scream out loud.