This will be a bad year for me AGAIN

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

 Knock~ Knock~

Mrs.Jung enter Nicole's room and smile sweetly while looking at Nicole who sleeps soundly. She feels bad to wake her up early, but today is Nicole first day of school and she doesn't want her to be late.

"Nicole, wake up."  Mrs.Jung patting Nicole slowly.

"Morning, Aunt." Nicole rubs her sleepy eyes and greets Mrs.Jung.

"It's Omma baby girl. Do you forget it?" Mrs.Jung said sweetly.

"Hehehe... Sorry, Omma." she laughs cutely. 

"Aigoo, this girl how come she forget an important thing." Mrs.Jung patting her head. "Palli, go shower and change into your new uniform" Mrs.Jung hands her towel and push her towards the bathroom.

"Nae, Omma" Nicole kisses Mrs.Jung cheek and quickly enter the bathroom. 'Thank you, Shirley you give me the best present ever. I hope you happy up there.'

After Nicole enter the bathroom, Mrs.Jung tidy up the bed and quickly go to the kitchen to make breakfast for her family. On her way to the kitchen, Taek Woon walks downstairs and greet her.

"Morning, Omma" he kisses her cheek and hugs her. 

"Why you wake up early today, baby boy???" Mrs.Jung ask him and he quickly closes .

"Omma, don't call me like that, Nicole will hear you," he said with a low voice. 'I don't know that he will react like this'

"But, before you ask me to call you like that," Mrs.Jung said to him.

"Omma, that before. I'm not a kid anymore," he said to Mrs.Jung and keep glance over Nicole's room door in case Nicole come out.

"Then, what I should call you now?? Handsome prince??" Mrs.Jung ask him.

"Okay, Handsome Prince sound good. Call me like that Omma." Leo smiles at her showing his teeth. 'Aigoo, this boy really something'

"Omma, today let me help you doing breakfast," he said to her and enter the kitchen.

 

'I wake up early today so that I can help mom making breakfast. Mom asking me what I want to eat for breakfast and I quickly said American Breakfast thinking that Nicole will be happy eating it. Yesterday, I feel really mad at the mall. I don't know why peoples keep talking dirty about Nicole and me when we walk together. Is it a fault for being chubby? For being handsome? Did I need to always be beside someone who was pretty and rich? I don't even care what they want to say, that I'm a gold digger or what but I really mad when they said that I being beside Nicole just because I pity her. In our way back, I was still mad that I keep it just for myself and keep silent. After we arrive at home, Nicole quickly enters her room and don't even come out for dinner. Last night, I want to knock her door and ask her to eat with us but when I was about to knock the door I still hear her crying voice, that's why I left her alone and tell Omma and Appa that she already asleep. It must be hard for her.'

"Taek Woon, it's okay. Omma will finish the cooking, you go upstairs right now and change first if not you will be late" Mrs.Jung said to Leo and he going upstairs. 

Nicole has done changing into her school uniform and go to the kitchen to help Mrs.Jung prepare their breakfast.

"Wow, American breakfast. Thank you for making this breakfast for me Omma. I feel like I was in LA"  Nicole said happily to Mrs.Jung and hug her.

"You should thank Taek Woon because he was the one that wants to make American breakfast today," Mrs.Jung said to her. 'Leo was the one who makes this breakfast. Okay, note to thanks him later.' Then, Leo enters the dining room.

"Morning Appa, Morning Nicole" Leo greet his dad and Nicole. She greets him back with her crescent eye smile. 'I'm happy to see your beautiful smile again Nicole'

"Nicole, what did you feel today?" Mrs.Jung ask Nicole when they eating their breakfast.

"I feel great and happy to start my new life in Korea," Nicole said with her beautiful smile.'I hope from now on I will only see rainbows' 'I hope you will keep this positive attitude, Nicole'

"Great, today you will go to school with Taek Woon. Start from today both of you will go to school together" said Mrs.Jung excitedly. 'No, I can't. I don't want Leo to be bad mouth when he with me.'

"Ummm... Omma! Appa! Can't I go to school by bus." Nicole asks the Jung's.

"Why you want to go to school by bus baby girl?? Besides, there is no bus stop near our resident" Mrs.Jungo said to Nicole.

"I want to be more independent and don't want to cause trouble for Leo, that's why I want to go to school by myself, moreover, I will learn about Seoul easily by myself," she said to Mrs.Jung. 'I know this must be related to what happen yesterday.'

"Fine, if that what you want Nicole. Appa, Omma, and Taek Woon will support your decision, but if you're in danger just make sure that you inform us okay?" Mr.Jung tells her.

"Nae, Appa. I will remember that" she said to Mr.Jung.

"Your phone,"  Leo ask for her phone.

"Here, but why you want my phone?" she asks him. Leo just took her phone and save the Jung's and his number on her phone. 'What should I put for my contact..umm...okay great' Then, he passes back her phone.

"Omma! Appa! I'll leave for school first" Leo bow towards his parents.

"Baby girl, I think you should go to school with Taek Woon until you familiar with Seoul city first. I don't want you to get lost." Mrs.Jung said to Nicole.

"Okay then, I'll go to school first Omma! Appa!" she bows to her the Jung's and follows Leo to the garage. The way to school was so quiet but there is no awkward feeling.

When they are about to arrive at Seoul High School Nicole call Leo name. "Nae, why??" Leo asks her.

"Leo, you can send me until here, I can go to our school by myself."  Leo stops his car beside the sidewalk and Nicole gets out from his car.

"Thank you for sending me to school and making American breakfast for me, Leo" Nicole thanking Leo and she closes the car door. 'See you at school later, Nicole.'

Nicole looking around to make sure that no one saw she came out from Leo's car. 'I must walk faster or someone will saw us'

 

Finally, after 10 minutes, Nicole was in front the gate of Seoul High School. She takes a deep breath and enters the school. A few students that walk beside her start murmuring with one another about her.  Then, she hears girls screaming and they come towards her direction.

"Yahh..fatty go away don't block the way" some of the girls scold Nicole and they start to push her and because Nicole can't balance herself that well, she falls on the ground. 

When she trying to go up seven guys come towards her. One of the guys has small eyes and a guy beside him look a litter bit like a dinosaur. Behind him, the tallest guy from that group was looking at Nicole while laughing hysterically with the guy that looks so girly. Besides them, a guy that looks so mysterious yet so cool keeps looking at Nicole. He catches her eyes because he is the most handsome out of all the guys. Another guy doesn't even pay attention towards Nicole and keep throwing heart shape to the girls that push her. The last guy who looks the most masculine walks towards Nicole and give his hand to help her but when she held his hand and trying to stand up he pushes her back.

"Aww...." all the students and the guys laugh at me heartlessly except for the mysterious looking guy.

"Yahh...fatty, you thought that I want to help you up?? Just in your dream. Go away don't block my way" Hoya scolded her in front of everyone and they just laugh at her. Nicole quickly stands up and leave them.'I know it. This will be a bad year for me AGAIN.'