Can't she give me some alone time??

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

Nicole enters the school building and go straight to the school office and meet her classroom teacher, Mrs. Park. She passes Nicole her class timetable and asking Nicole to follow her. Mrs.Park enters the class and asks Nicole to wait outside the classroom. 

"Annyeong, students. Today we have a new student, I hope you guys can be friend with her. Nicole Jung comes in." Mrs. Park calls her. Nicole walks into the class and facing her new classmates. She saw Leo was in that class. 'Thank God, at least I know someone in this class.' Then, her eyes meet with the guy that bullied her earlier. 'Aish..why he also in this class.' 

"Miss Jung, please introduce yourself." Mrs. Park asking her. Nicole takes a deep breath.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nicole Jung-imnida. Please take care of me," she said and bow to them. Then, Miss Jung ask her to sit at the back of the class between Leo and Hoya.

When Nicole walk to her seat that Hoya put his legs and make her trip and stumble to the floor. The whole class was laughing at her and she feels really embarrassed. 'This rude guy has gone too far.' 

Nicole trying to stand up but because she was a bit chubby it was hard to stand up and Leo stands up to help her. "Thank you," she said to him and he just nods. Some of the girls in the class glare at her when she sits on her seat. 'Why they glare at me like they want to eat me??'

"Mr. Cha, can you give a tour to Miss Jung today??" Mrs. Park asks the class president.

"Yes, Mrs. Park" he said her.

"Thank you, Mr. Cha. Okay, students, let's continue our class." Mrs. Park starts teaching.

Hoya keeps torture Nicole and annoys her in the class but it still under control. When the recess time, Hakyeon come to her and said that he wants to give Nicole a tour so she follows him. 

It was recess time and like always Leo sits with VIXX members. "Hyung, where Hakyeon hyung??" Hongbin asks him. 

"He gives a tour to the new student in our class," Leo said to them and continue eating his food.

"A new student! Male or Female??" Ken ask him full of curiosity.

"Yeoja," Leo told them. 'Why they really love to know about what happened in this school? Can't they just care about their own life?'

"That girl must be very beautiful. That's why Hakyeon Hyung was late." Hyuk said to them. 'Yes, she is really beautiful.'

"We should ask Hakyeon Hyung to introduce her to us, so we can be her friends," Ravi said excitedly. 'That was a great idea. Nicole must love to have lots of friends.'

"Leo Oppa!" Eunji came towards them and sit beside Leo. She hooks her hand to him, so Leo glare at her.

"Oppa, why you glare at me?? You must be really hungry. Okay, I will buy some food for you." she smiles at him and leaves them to buy some food. 

"Hai, guys." N come towards them and sit in the empty seat beside Leo. All the guys quickly gathered around him.

"Hyung, Leo Hyung tell us that you have a new classmate and she is a girl. Can you introduce her to us??" Ravi begging N.

"Nae, hyung. Is she beautiful??" Ken ask N.

"Hyung, when I want to buy food. I heard your classmate said she is from overseas. What is her name??" Hyuk asks N.

"Relax guys, I will answer all your questions, but please take your seat." Hakyeon calms the situation and all of them sit back on their seat.

"Hyung, palli answer," Hongbin said impatiently.

"Can't you learn to be patient??" N nag to Hongbin.

"Hyung!" all of them whine to him.

"Okay! Her name is Nicole Jung. She from LA. She was really cute with her accent. I can introduce her to you guys. No, I can call her to join us if you guys want." N said excitedly.

"Leo Oppa. Here food for you." Eunji comes again to their table and passes Leo the food that she buys.

"Thanks," Leo said to her.

"Anything for you Oppa" she said happily.

"Hak Yeon, here." Leo give the food to N and he receives it with open arms but Eunji tries to take it back but N protects the food.

"Hyung where is she??" Ravi asks N and looking around to find Nicole.

"What are you looking for??" Eunji asks Ravi.

"A new student," Hyun answers her.

"There." N point towards Nicole while eating his food.

"Hyung, are you point at the right girl??" Leo looks at the girl who N was pointing. 'Yes, that Nicole.'

"That fatty is the new student?? Shouldn't she be really beautiful because they said she from overseas." Eunji insults Nicole. 'I thought she only annoying, but she was rude too.'

"Hyung, you prank us. You said she was cute but she just full of fat." Ken said sarcastically and Leo knocked his head.

"Taek Woon Hyung, it's painful," he said and massage his head. 'Then, why you are so rude.' I glare at him.

"Ken you're so rude. If Nicole hears what you say she will feel sad you know." Hongbin lecture Ken.

"But what Ken said was true. He just being honest, isn't it good to be honest??" Eunji said. 'It's okay, to be honest, but you guys not honest but rude.'  Leo left them.

"Oppa, where are you going?? Wait for me." Eunji follows him like a lost puppy and hooks. her hand with him. 'I really hate this girl.' Nicole watches them from the corner of the cafeteria. 'Am I doing the right thing to fulfill my mother will?? Leo already has a very beautiful girlfriend but why he accept this arrange married?? If he marries me, he won't be happy.'