Where is she?

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

In the early morning, Leo and Nicole was already seat for breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. Jung. "Why both of you get ready so early today?" Mr. Jung gives a confuse look towards his son and her future daughter. 

"Appa, I will take the bus starting today." Nicole answer Mr. Jung. "Oh.. you have informed us yesterday. Sorry, I forgot Baby Girl." Mrs. Jung gives her a sorry face. "It's okay, Omma. It's my first-day taking the bus to school and it's unusual to you." Nicole smiles cutely and takes a bite of her food.

"I will take a bus to starting today. It was dangerous for Yong Joo plus she not yet familiar with the road in Seoul." Leo answer when both his parents look at him. "Wait, Leo. You don't have to take the bus with me." Nicole was shocked to hear that Leo want to take care of her. "Then, come to school with my car," Leo says strictly.

"But..." Nicole was clueless. "There are no 'but' if you don't want to follow me to school then I will follow you to school. Now, let's go to school. The bus won't wait for us." Leo takes his backpack and leads the way.

"Omma, Appa I will go to school now." Nicole kiss Mr. and Mrs. Jung cheek before following Leo and close the front door. "Wah! Our son was so cool!" Mrs. Jung squeal like a teenage girl looking at their Oppa. "Yeah! He reminds me of the time when he always takes care of her twin sister." Mr. Jung said feeling a deep cut in his heart. 

"I hope with Yong Joo by his side. She can fill the emptiness that Tae Hee left from TaekWoon." Mrs. Jung said with a faint smile. "Yes, I hope that with Yong Joo become our family member our protective and playful son will be back." Mr. Jung said holding his wife's hand and smile at her.

At the bus stop, Nicole and Leo were waiting patiently for the bus as there are no other people at the bus stop. When their bus finally arrived they take the turn to enter the bus. Leo being a gentleman, he let Nicole enter first. Done pay their fee. Nicole sat near the window at the right side near the door, while Leo sat at the left.

Everything by far went totally good. Then, the bus stop at another station and this time lots of people enter the bus and required some of them to stand. Then a girl enters the bus and went to Nicole seat. "Hey, Fatty. What are you doing in my seat? You know what, you should just stand up and give this seat to me. At least if I sit here other people can seat too but because you're so fat the others need to stand. Now, palli. Stand up!" She said to Nicole and glare at her.

"Miss, you can have my seat." Leo stands up.and give his seat to the rude girl. "Oh... you're so considerate handsome. Thank you so much." She claims excitedly while holding his hand. Leo just pulls his hand away and sit beside Nicole.

"Handsome, I think you can just sit here and I can sit on your lap if you don't mind." She winks at him. "By the way, I'm Park Sojin." She lends her hand for a handshake. "No, it's okay I will rather have her sit on my lap than you." Leo points towards Nicole and just ignore Sojin hand. The other students in that bus laugh at SoJin for Leo remarks on her.

"What? You choose that fatty than a beautiful girl like me?" Sojin makes a dramatic shock face and shot a glare at the other students that laugh at her.

Luckily, the bus arrives at the school bus stop already. So, Leo just takes Nicole's hand and they get off the bus. It totally gives a big hit to Sojin and that makes her missed to get off the bus.

Leo still holding Nicole hand tightly even they already near the school gate. "Taek Won" Nicole call Leo name slowly but still audible for him to hear it so he stops walking. "You can release my hand and thank you," Nicole said to Leo with a  sob and snap her hand.

Leo just looks at Nicole back. 'Are you crying? That's why I don't want you to take the bus to school. I know that our society was judgmental and I don't want to see you get hurt anymore.' After he was sure that Nicole already enters the school gate he also walks towards the school.

In the classroom, after Leo take a sit he looks around the class. Half of the students were already there but he can't find Nicole at the seat beside him. 'Where is she?'

Hak Yeon who come from nowhere just give a headlock to Leo and it makes him shock and about to punch Hak Yeon. "Woo...woo... relax bro." Hak Yeon put down Leo's hand nearly arrived on his face.

Realise that Hak Yeon was the one who attacks him, Leo just gets back to his real position. "Leo, why you daydreaming? I have been here for almost 5 minutes but you don't seem to notice me." Hakyeon asks him. "Sorry." Leo just replies lazily.

"Are you alright? And why I can't find your car in the school parking?" Hakyeon asks him. "Go to school by bus. My car at the workshop." Leo answers him while still looking out the window.

"Ohhh... Where Nicole?" Hakyeon just nodding his head understand clearly why his best friend car was not in the parking and he gets distracted at the empty place beside Leo. 'Yeah, where is she? I clearly saw she enter the school gate but I also don't know where she is.' Leo just sighing.