You're dead fatty girl

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

Lee Howon, The Captain of Soccer team and The Leader of the Dance club. He is one of the kingka in Seoul High School with INFINITE and VIXX. VIXX was known as a good type of kingkas because they are top students of the school while the whole school has label INFINITE as players and they are proud of it. 

Because of that label, INFINITE members are in the competition to get the title as the 'KING OF PLAYER'. The game is called 'Date and Dumb'. The rule was simple, first, they only count Seoul High School students as their date. Second, the game will end after all the girls in that school has been dumb by them. Third, they need to date them at least a week for the date to be count. The winner is the person that has dumb the most girls.

The progress of the competition, Sunggyu the leader of INFINITE has given up the competition because he can't break up with Seungyeon, his girlfriend for already 6 months, Sungjong has a hard time to tackle the girls because his girly looks while Seungyeol can't get any girls after he dumb Bora, his crazy ex-girlfriend that will blackmail all the girls that come near him. Basically, the three of them are at the bottom from the start of the competition. 

While the top contestants are Hoya, Woohyun and L. They are the most popular and have a great strategy to date their fan girls first. Then, Woohyun go for all the nerdy because he is the only top students in INFINITE. Hoya tackles the girls in his dance club, the cheerleaders, and the gold digger because of his wealthy family. While L date all the average type of girl in that school by offering his good visual.

The game almost over after a year and a half, with the only girls left to be dumb, are the queenkas of Seoul High School. A PINK has 6 members but only Eunji, Naeun, and Bomi were left because Woohyun has date Namjoo 4 months ago. Hayoung has been the last girl that Seungyeol date because she doesn't even care about Bora blackmail. While Chorong has been the only girl that is not on the list for the game from the start because she has date Dongwoo for almost 2 years and he is the only INFINITE members who don't participate in this stupid game.

For the games to be more interesting the three of them has draw vote. L need to date Naeun, Woohyun need to date Bomi and Hoya need to date his best friend Eunji. L was in disadvantage because Naeun was currently dating Taemin. Woohyun has a problem to date Bomi because he has date Namjoo before and A PINK has made the promise to never date their best friend ex-boyfriend and crush. While Hoya was trying hard to make Eunji his girl because right now Eunji has a hard crush for Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As usual, INFINITE, A Pink, Seung Yeon and Taemin will sit on the special seat for the popular students. Hoya takes a seat beside Eunji and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Hi, babe," Hoya whisper into her ears.

"Annyeong, Howon. Try this." she feeds him.

"How is it?? I make it this morning," she asks Leo with her puppy eyes.

"De..delicious. Can I have more." Hoya tries to munch that terrible food and show her a smile.

"No, you can't. This is made special for Leo Oppa." she closed the lunch box and walk towards Leo table.

"Hoya stop staring at Eunji," Seungyeol said to him.

"And L stop staring at my girl." Taemin glare at L but L just ignore Taemin glare and stand up.

"Where you want to go??" Woohyun ask L.

"Buy food." L answer and walk towards the food counter.

"What so great about that Leo?" Hoya asks them while glaring at Leo.

"He got everything," Taemin said and kiss Naeun's cheek.

"Yes, he was perfect. Leo was totally handsome and tall like a model." Namjoo answer.

"But I'm the coolest guy in this school. I'm the captain of the soccer team and  dancing machine."  Hoya proudly said to them.

"Leo also the captain of the basketball team and he has a very beautiful voice," Bomi said to him sarcastically.

"That's mean we're just the same. What am I lacking that make Eunji chase him and not me??"  he asks them.

"Oppa, you really want to know the answer??" Hayoung asks Hoya.

"Sure. I need to know the truth to beat him." Hoya said bravely.

"First, you don't have a y brain like him and he is not a player like all of you except for my handsome boyfriend and Taemin," Chorong said to Hoya and smile sweetly at her boyfriend, Dongwoo. 

"Excuse me, I'm also not a player." Sunggyu protest.

"Oppa, actually you're one of them before you meet me," Seungyeon said to him.

"You're right, thank you for changing me, babe." Sunggyu smile at Seungyeon and peck her lips.

"Yahh, lovebirds go get a room" Woohyun glare at them.

"Someone jealous??" Seungyeon teases him.

"If you're jealous you should date Namjoo back," Bomi said to him.

"But, I want to date you." Woohyun seduce Bomi.

"And I will never date you." Bomi glare at him.

"Then, do you want to date me??"  Hoya wink at her.

"No, you already have Eunji. Bomi is mine." Woohyun said to Hoya.

"Umm... I want to use the restroom." Namjoo left them.

"Both of you are too much," Bomi said and follow Namjoo.

"This is your fault." Woohyun glare at Hoya.

"Who is that?" L point towards a fat girl in the cafe.

"Woah...when are you back." Woohyun was shocked because of L while Hoya looks at the girl that L was pointing.

"He has been here for a few minutes," Sunggyu tells Woohyun.

"Do you mean that fat girl??" Sungjong ask L and he just nods.

"My new classmate," Hoya said to them and rolling his eyes.

"Why you ask, L??" Dongwoo asks him. 

"Do you want to bully her??" Taemin said and everyone at the table smirking.

"No, but if I date her can we end the game with I'm the winner?" L answer.

"L are you insane!" All of them was shocked.

"I just want to end this game as fast as possible. It has been 2 months we chasing over A Pink and I'm already bored," he said calmly.

"I agree, besides the whole school already want to know who is the King of Player," Chorong said to them and everyone at the table nodding their head except for Woohyun and Hoya.

"L are you serious, you want to date that fat girl??" Woohyun ask him.

"Yes, besides Naeun already has Taemin and I'm not a cheap guy who take other girls." L said to Woohyun.

"Okay, I agree. If you insist." Woohyun said. Then everyone looks at Hoya.

"Don't you think it will be too easy for you to date her??" Hoya asks him.

"Hoya was right. The game will be unfair." Woohyun said.

"Okay, then what you want me to do??" Myungsoo asks them and they tell him what he needs to do to be the King of Player. 'You're a dead fatty'.