It's start again

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

Leo's POV

*RINGGGGGGGGGGG!!*

The school bell rings. 'Finally, it's recess time.'

"Okay, class. That's all for today and have a nice weekend. Don't forget to finish your homework." said Mr. Choi my mathematics and classroom teacher.

"Thank you, sir" Hakyeon stand up and bow to Mr. Choi. Then, all the students bow to him before he leaves the classroom. In a blink of eyes, all the students leave the room and quickly run to the cafeteria. Then, Hongbin, Ken, Ravi, and Hyuk come to my class.

"Taek Woon Hyung, let's go to the cafeteria," said Hongbin. I just nod my head and follow them. When we come out from our class then my life as a kingka of Seoul High School start again. When we walking through the hallway all the students give us some space to walk and fangirls start screaming our names.

"VIXX" I heard some girls shouted out loud and then they run towards us. 'It's starting again'

"N Oppa, Leo Oppa, you look handsome" the girls start fangirling over me and Hak Yeon.

"Ravi Oppa, look at me" a girl waves her hand. Won Shik looks at her and waves his hand at her. "Ahhh...Ravi Oppa wave to me" she said excitedly to her friends.

"Ken Oppa, Saranghaeyo" a girl shows a heart shape to Jae Hwan and he did the same. 'Stupid Jae Hwan' 

"Hongbin Oppa, please be my boyfriend." Hongbin just smiles back to her. 'Isn't her wish was a bit excessive? Hongbin don't even know her'

"Hyuk Oppa, let's married." A girl shout. 'Ok, I take back my words, this one is the most excessive.' We just enter the cafeteria and then we can hear a group of girls shout.

"INFINITE" Some of our fangirls start running to them. 'Finally, the guys were here. Thank INFINITE for coming to my rescue' We go and seat at the table that has been saved for us. Then, a girl comes to our table.

"Leo Oppa, please accept this. I make this special for you" she put a lunch box on our table. I just look at the lunch box. When I want to reject it, Hak Yeon quickly said to her that he accepts it.

"Thank you for the food. I will make sure Leo eat all of this" he smiled at her.

"Thank you, N Oppa." she bows to Hakyeon. "See you later, Leo Oppa" she waves to me and quickly runs to her friends. Then, I glance to Hakyeon.

"W...What? I'm not doing something bad. I just accept her gift for you." he said protecting himself. Then, I stand up.

"Leo Hyung, where are you going?" Hyuk ask me.

"Food counter," I said coolly to him. 

"Then, let's go together, I also want to buy some foods," he said to me and stand up.

"Leo, how about this lunch box?" Hakyeon ask me.

"You accept it for me, so just eat that for me or.... throw it away," I said to him coolly and go to the food counter with Hyuk.

"Ohh...I thought he just a cool guy but also a bad guy" I heard Hakyeon said when I walk away. 'Whatever that is your fault Hakyeon. I never accept any food from other people you know'

When I was queuing to buy food with Hyuk, I heard that Hoya and Dongwoo create chaos on the back line. They want to buy the food so they ask the other students to line at the back so that they can buy the food quickly. When I want to help other students Hyuk prevented me to do so because he did not want me to fight again with INFINITE like last week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST WEEK

I was queuing to buy food with VIXX. Then, we heard a commotion at the back line so I look at the back and saw INFINITE was bullying some students. 

"Yahh...go and line at the back. We want to buy food" we heard Hoya command all the students and they quickly line at the back line. When he faces us.

"VIXX did you guys deaf or what I order you guys to line up at the back line," Hoya orders us. 'This kid is not matured at all'

When the members want to go to the back I stop them. "VIXX, just stay. We have queued for quite sometimes. They should do the same." I said to them and start buying my food. When, I want to go back to our table, Hoya trip my feet and make me stumble.

Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked because of his action. I look at my shirt. 'Aish..my shirt was dirty.' Then, VIXX helping me. I get up and face him. 

"Is that the only thing that you can do to beat me?" I said to him and scoff.

Then, he punches me and we start to fight, while the other member of INFINITE and VIXX try to break us apart. 'You want to fight so let's fight' I punch his face while he punches my stomach. Then, I kick his stomach. 

"Stop it!. Mr. Jung! Mr. Lee! In my room right now" we stop the fight and follow the discipline teacher to his room. Because of his stupid action, I need to enter the detention class for the whole week and my parents scold me for that. Luckily that was my first so they just give me a warning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, please not this time" he showed me his pleading eyes and I sigh and just buy the foods. 'I will just let you be this time because I don't want my parents to feel disappointed again'. When I sit back in my seat. Eunji comes to our table.

"Hai, Oppa," she said to me. 'Ohh...no. Why she come here again' I just act like I don't hear anything and start eating.

"Oppa, do you miss me?" she asks me with her fake tone voice. 'No, way, I will never miss you'. I just keep eating.

"Umm...Oppa you look really hungry. You don't even look at me and just keep eating." she said with a sad voice. 'Not because I'm hungry but because I don't want to look at you at all'

"Umm...it's ok. I wait for you to pick me up in my class after the school time is over. Bye, Bye" she waved to me and walk back to her table. 'I have a lot more benefit thing to do after school than pick you up at your class'