Saving Our Mate

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIUMIN'S POV

 

   I feel brave and nervous. My body is courageous, but my heart is afraid. My blood is boiling with anger, but my very soul is shivering. I am willing to kill, but I am also willing to die. This is no ordinary fight between two sworn enemies, this is a battle to save the one girl I have loved all my life. Remembering your painful scream fuels my being, I am ready for war.

 

   After recovering from the sudden pain that shook our soul from hearing your scream of pain, we prepare ourselves to face the daywalker. All twelve of us will save you. We will not stop until you are safe and sound in our arms. Chen was able to track the location of the daywalker because of that phone call that we have received from him. We did not waste any time and have Jongin teleport us to the location where the daywalker is keeping you as his hostage. The strength and incredible speed of the daywalker have allowed him to travel in a very short time from Seoul to  Geumjeongsanseong forest in Busan. Since Jongin has to teleport eleven wolves with him it took us ten minutes to reach our destination. Those ten minutes was pure torture because anything can happen to you within those minutes. Once we arrived, we immediately knew that this fight will not be easy, for there are sixty newborn daywalkers waiting to poison the life out of our wolf. 

   Our battle formation is slightly changed because we have to include the maknaes. The Alpha is still leading us with Chen and Chanyeol on his right side while Luhan and Kyungsoo are on his left side. The three youngest wolves are standing behind them with Tao as the center and Sehun and Jongin flanking the time controller. Suho and I stand behind the three maknaes while Yixing and Baekhyun stand at the back of our formation. 

 

   The sixty daywalkers surrounded us, snapping their venomous fangs to taunt our wolf. We know that this is just a warm up for this fight, what awaits us inside the deteriorating building is worse than the venom that can kill our wolf in minutes. These newborns were bred to become killing machines, it doesn't have any regard for its own safety. The only purpose of its existence is to snap bones and drain the enemy's blood. Their very fast movements also created an illusion that there are more than sixty of them as they circle our formation. Yifan growled at them menacingly to let them know that they are messing with the wrong creature. He spread his impenetrable dragon wings to protect all us standing behind him while a huge ball of fire came out of his mouth and decapitated his first victim. Chanyeol also summoned his phoenix. He already had the experience in burning a daywalker at the young age of ten years old, he and his fire blazing phoenix will not back down now. Chen used his high voltage lightning to catch the fast moving daywalkers and electrocute them until smoke came out of their skin.

  Luhan, on the other hand, concentrated on lifting their bodies one at a time and allow the Alpha to torched their gruesome form to ashes. Kyungsoo moved backward and stand beside Jongin so that he can easily protect the maknaes from those daywalkers who are trying to breach our formation. Kyungsoo used his ability to trap the lower body of the daywalkers deep on the ground while Jongin and Tao used their speed to move behind the trapped vampires and break its neck.

   Suho and I protected the rest from the rising temperature caused by the dragon's fire and the phoenix hovering above us. Sehun also used his ability by alternately creating tornadoes to break the bones of the daywalkers and blew gentle breeze towards Chen and Luhan's direction since those two are standing close to the source of fire in our pack. What surprised me is Baekhyun, we are only aware of the white light that the palm of his hands can produce, which can cause temporary blindness. But the redness of his once kind brown orbs only confirms that he has allowed his beast to take control. He had all of a sudden gained the ability to emit red laser lights with his eyes that have sliced several daywalkers trying to get near our healer Yixing. 

    We try to end the life of those sixty soulless daywalkers as fast as possible. We fight them with all our strength and make sure that no brother is poisoned by the vampire venom. After five minutes of bone snapping and burning the bloodless flesh of daywalkers, we have finally defeated them. Sehun formed a big tornado to sweep their bodies from the ground and allow the phoenix to turn all their mangled body parts into ashes. As their ashes slowly fell on the ground to become part of the earth again, we heard the same cry for help that the seven of us who found her sixteen years ago are all too familiar with.

 

   Then in a snap Yunho finally showed himself to us near the entrance of the crumbling structure where he is keeping our soul mate. "Thank you for coming and providing me an awesome source of entertainment by showing your strength and abilities. It's been nine years since I have found something entertaining. I am lucky that I am a vampire because, even though, my mate have already left me I remained alive and strong. Unlike all of you who will die as you witness your mate's pain. By the way since the twelve of you all cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter