Please Give Us A Miracle

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOPHIE'S POV

 

     These big hands have held me since I was just a new born baby, guided me when I started to learn how to walk and have never once given up on me as I grow up. These big hands that have always been warm and gentle have provided me the assurance that I will always be protected. These hands have saved me countless of times, held me up when I am about to fall and have given me the best life someone like me could ever have. I wish I can do something to make these powerful hands move again. I want this feeling to go away, that even I can still hold these big hands, the owner of these hands is no longer here, he already flew miles away.

 

     I am afraid to look at the faces of my brothers. I don't want them to confirm the fear that I am feeling. I just want to focus on the  face of the man who have saved his family as well  as the lives of the numerous women that will become the meal of that Lycan demon if it had continued to live. I have always looked up at my Fan-fan Appa as my hero, he is like a prince from fairy tales and a superhero from Marvel movies combined. Not only because of his strength but because he will always put the safety of others before his own. I hope that our life is just like one great fairytale or any of those superhero movies, where even if the prince or the superhero will be hurt when he tried to save the people he wants to protect, there will always be a miracle. They will always live happily ever after.

 

     "Fan-fan Appa I miss you so much, everyone misses you. We need you, our family will never be the same without you here. Please wake up now, you cannot sleep for a long time. I want to hear your voice again, and see your smile. I also need you to stop Taozi from crying, even after Luhan ge freed him and remove the  chains in his hands, he have never stop crying. I also want you to knock some sense into Channie's head that what hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter