Unexpected Confession

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN'S POV

 

   You know that it will hurt you, break you and crushed you to million pieces, but like a moth hovering around a lighted candle, you can't resist it. Like that stupid moth, you will risk your wings to be burned by the fire. That is how I love you, I am willing to bear the burn in my heart, just to be near you. You don't know it yet, but your body and soul is starting to yearn for him, for them. While all I can do is watch as your bond grow stronger and your affection for me weaken. Will I also have my chance or will I be forever that stupid moth attracted to your light?

 

   Weeks have already passed since the day that we found out that you are fated to become the mate of my seven older brother. Jongin have changed the name of his club from FLUTTERING WOLF HEARTS to UNMATED BROKEN HEARTED WOLVES. The five of us have come up with many foolish ideas on how we will make you our mate as well. From wearing yellow-gold contacts to the extreme which is kidnapping you and living with you in a deserted island away from our older brothers. But we knew that even if we can make those plans come true, it will not make you happy because we know to whom you really belong. In the arms of our own brothers.

   I still have two years before my wolf will start to find its mate, and I am afraid and excited at the same time to become an adult. I am afraid because the girl that will be meant for me is not what my heart wanted and excited because I have always believe that it's you. I think I am going crazy now, one moment I will imagine myself as your mate and I will smile like an idiot. Then the next reality will shatter my happy thoughts and all I will see is the image of you and my own brother kissing which is like a death blow to me.

   "Sehunnie, are you alright, you've been staring at that page for so long. Do you have a problem? I noticed that these past few weeks you've always been absent-minded. You know that we are best friends right, you can tell me anything and together we will try to make it better. I miss my bratty Thehunnie." She moved closer to where I am sitting in her bed and lean her head in my shoulder. I kissed the top of her hair and cupped her chin in my hand so that I can gaze in her beautiful eyes. I can never get enough of her beauty. "Princess can you give me your tightest hug, hug me like I am going somewhere and you will never see me again." "Wae? Are you going somewhere, don't tell me you are planning to study abroad for college." "Ani, I am not going anywhere, I am just sad, but I also don't know why, and only your hug c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter