Beautiful In White

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Sophiemyprincess: Baekkie I can't sleep. 

LightFairy: Are you nervous for tomorrow?

Sophiemyprincess: Yes 

LightFairy: Wedding jitters?

Sophiemyprincess: I think so.

LightFairy: Are you going to be a runaway bride, and break my heart in million pieces?  

Sophiemyprincess: Never.

LightFairy: Sleep now baby, you will need your energy tomorrow. Do you want me to call you and sing for you?

Sophiemyprincess: It's okay, you need to rest as well. Tomorrow is a big day. I love you Baekkie. Goodnight.

LightFairy: I love you too Sophie. Goodnight. I'll wait for you at the altar. 

Sophiemyprincess: I'll be the one in white. 

 

    I feel like the happiest man on earth now. I am literally glowing with too much happiness. When I check how I look like in my phone screen, I have the widest grin in my lips and my eyes are twinkling. I can't help but raise and shake my arms and feet in the air because of too much excitement. And bury my face in my pillow afterward, because I look embarrassing now. I grab her framed picture in my bedside table and talk to her again."I'll see you tomorrow Sophie, I love you so much. Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth by granting my wish." And I close my eyes to sleep while hugging the picture frame.

 

Saturday, 9:30 am

    This is perfect, just how I imagine it to be. The flowers were arranged beautifully in tall vases and place on each side of the aisle. While pink rose petals are scattered down on the white carpet. The combination of the light coming from the chandeliers and fairy lights adorning the ballroom makes the whole place glow and I just can't help but feel like I am in my own kind of heaven, just waiting for the  love of my life to  make her way towards me, so that we can start our life together.

    The guest are beginning to enter the huge ballroom of the Shilla Seoul's Hotel, just a few months ago, we celebrated my best friends coming of age party here. And the place was filled with women who failed to catch our attention because there is only her. I can see my eleven brother's taking their seat in front and Chanyeol even gave me a thumbs-up and mouthed "Hwaiting." I smiled back at him and mouthed "Thank you." I can't thank him and my other brothers enough for their immense support for the path that I have chosen. Even my parents are present today smiling proudly at me. 

    I can't help but admire the women walking down the aisle. I believe that a woman walking down the aisle despite whatever role she plays in a wedding is always the most beautiful. From the shy looking flower girls, the blushing bridesmaids, the happy maid of honor, and lastly the glowing bride, they just look all enchanting in my eyes. It's her turn now, I can feel my heart drumming inside my chest, I can't wait to take her hand and wrap it in my arms. All eyes are on her and some people even have their mouths open. Like me, they are in awe of the beautiful woman wearing the dress made from the finest silk and lace. My eleven brothers stood up from their seats as she made her way to the front, their eyes beaming with the same happiness that I have. Marrying someone like her will be a dream come true and I feel like the luckiest man right now.

 

    "Ladies and gentlemen lets welcome the star of the show, the up and coming designer Kim Baekhyun and his muse for this wedding collection Sophia Marie Wu." I left my seat and walk towards the runway that they've transformed to look like a wedding aisle. I can see my family clapping their hands while standing as I walk with Sophie in the runway. I kiss her cheek and thank her for modeling one of the bridal gowns that I have designed for my first wedding collection. I choose to make a bridal collection for my university project so that I will have the chance to dress her like she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter