So It's You All Along

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YIXING'S POV

Twenty-one years ago...

     "I think it's that way. No, wait. We already tried that way. Aish I think we are really lost now." A small boy named Suho said to his brothers as they try to find their way back to the entrance of the forest. The seven five-year-old boys have tried sneaking out of their playroom for the first time because they got bored with their toys. They decided to follow the idea of Jongdae to go on an adventure. They've always been fascinated by their fathers and other elders going in and out of the great forest.  "Why did we listen to you again Chen-chen, you always get us in trouble." "Luhan calm down, the great Kim Jongdae will figure it out. I scattered some breadcrumbs as we are entering the forest, all we have to do is look for the breadcrumbs." "Yah, pabo did you fell asleep halfway to the fairy tale and did not know what happened to Hanzel and Gretel." Kyungsoo smacks the back of Jongdae's head. "If you really listen to the fairytale, the bread crumbs got eaten by birds and Hanzel and Gretel got lost deeper in the forest and got eaten by the witch." The boy named Xiumin proudly said, which made the boy Yixing cry by the mention of the word witch. "Yifan do something, I don't want to be eaten by a witch. I bet she will fry me in a big pan and make me her fried chicken for dinner." "Yah Umin, shut up that is not how the story goes, Yixing ah calm down, you will not become a fried chicken okay. I will protect you." The tallest amongst them tried to comfort the boy named Yixing. "Yah, why are you talking about Hanzel and Gretel now, we have to get out of this forest, it's getting too dark." The boy Suho tried to scold his brothers who are currently bickering on what really happened to Hanzel and Gretel.

 

     The seven boys continued to walk in the forest, Yifan is the one leading them as they hold on to each other's hand. Some of them are shivering now because of the cold night air and fear of the darkness surrounding them. And to make the matter worse they heard a loud growling sound that made their hearts skip a beat and the hairs on their bodies to stand up. The boy Jongdae is the first to speak, stuttering and peeing in his pants in the process. "Wha whatt tthat?" "I think it's the witch," Xiumin said. "I think we should run, on the count of three, we will run to that direction and climb that tree. Don't let go of each other's hand." Yifan told his brothers "One, two, three, go." As they were running for their lives, the small boy Suho fell down on the ground, causing the others to fall as well. They can now clearly see the creature that growled at them. It is a rogue wolf with the most menacing appearance. Yifan is the first to stand up and help his brothers. "Just go and climb the tree, I will distract it." Luhan holds Yifan's hand tightly. "Andwae, I will not leave you. The five of you run now." But Yixing refuse to let go of Luhan's hand. "It's okay let's all become fried chickens together." The others agreed and have seemingly forgotten about their own fears of the huge creature. The boy Suho who fell down awhile ago hold on tightly to Jongdae's hand. "You are all my best friends and we are one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter