Bonus Chapter: Birth of the Little Dragon

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YIFAN'S POV

 

   Most people thought that I am not afraid of anything. As a strong dragon and a powerful Alpha, I look fearless in front of everyone. But they don't know that someone like me also have an Achilles heel. That weakness cannot be found in any parts of my body, that weakness which is also the source of my strength can be found in the woman I have sworn to love for the rest of my life and my son who is the miracle of our love. They are the only people in this world who can make my heart beat faster from happiness when I see the smile in their faces and out of fear whenever I thought that  something bad might happen to them.

 

   And today my heart is beating faster as I willed my dragon wings to fly faster to the  direction of my son who is asking for my help. Alexander is currently in his kindergarten school when I received a call from my five-year-old boy. "Appa please help me, my back hurts and there's blood coming out. And when Aaron tried to heal the wound he got hurt as well." When I heard my son's trembling voice on the phone I did not spare a second to open the big window in my office and spread my wings to go to him. I don't care about the people I've left hanging because we are in a middle of a meeting. My son is more important than any territory expansion. 

 

   Once I reach their school I found my son surrounded by his three brothers who all looked confused but have remained beside him to protect him as he writhes in pain. The sight of my son's body thrashing on the ground with the back of his uniform soak in his own blood almost made my heart dropped. I never felt afraid despite the pain when this happened to me when I was nine-years-old because my late Appa prepared me for this, but I never thought that my son's dragon wings will come out at the age of five. I immediately picked him up and held him close to my body. I also saw the bloodied hands of Aaron who is starting to heal slowly. "Appa it hurts, what is happening to me? Am I dying Appa? I don't want to die yet. I don't want Omma to cry. Please don't tell Omma." I can't help but be proud of my son, in spite of the pain he still don't want tell his Omma for fear that his mother will cry. "Arasso we will not tell Omma. I will take you to the forest and take care of you. Alexander be strong you are not dying baby, your dragon wings are trying to go out of your body." Through our mind link, I asked Luhan to take care of everything for me and not to tell Sophie about what happened to Alexander. I also talked to my three other sons not to tell their Omma. "Boys I will take Alexander to the forest don't worry about him. He will heal once his wings come out. Don't tell Omma, this will be our secret." They all nodded in understanding and I flew with my son to a secluded forest.

 

   When we reached the middle of the forest I removed his uniform so that he will be more comfortable. As I embrace his small frame I can't help but cry. I feel helpless, I wanted to alleviate his pain, but I cannot do anything. He is just a toddler, I have no idea why his wings have to go out at this age. "Appa can I cry here?" I am confused with his question. "Of course you can cry if it hurts. Who told you that it's not okay to cry?" The tears that he is trying to control awhile ago flowed freely down on his handsome face. "I just don't want to cry, I'm afraid that Omma will hear it. The four of  us promise not to make Omma worry or get hurt because of us." I pulled him closer to my body as another shot of pain made him shiver. "tsk tsk My little boy thinking like a man already. Thank you, Alexander, for helping me love and protect Omma."

 

   While we are waiting for his wings to go out I try to distract him from the pain coming from his wings tearing his flesh by telling him how I met his Omma. "Alexander do you want to know how I met your Omma?" He just nodded his head because the pain made him speechless. "I met your Omma when I was ten-years-old. We found her at the end of this forest. And even as a new-born baby, your Omma is already very beautiful. When I heard her cry I immediately knew that I have to protect her with my life. And when I cradle her in my arms I knew that I will love her for the rest of my existence. When she accepted us as her mate I felt so complete but when you were born with your brothers I felt like I already have everything. You and your Omma are the most important persons in my life." "Appa what if I hurt Omma with my fire or my scales?" "You will not hurt Omma baby. Appa will help and train you to control your ability. Since you love Omma so much, you will not hurt her. We don't hurt the person we love baby." 

 

   My son's scream of pain as his wings made its way out of his skin made me feel several emotions at the same time. The blood flowing on his back almost made me pass out because of fear. I don't know how my parents have remained calm when they saw me like this in the past. I held the tips of his wings with my hands and slowly spread it. And then I transformed into my wolf to heal my son by his wounds and stirring the wolf in him to help his young body to heal. "Appa what is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter