Please Come Back

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

     At the young age of five, I have started to witness how horrifying death is. I have forced my eyes to keep open every time my father's wolf tear the flesh of his prey and drown the enemies that our clan have made their prisoner. He made me witness those scenes to prepare my wolf until my older brothers decided to intervene. Our elders have thought us that death is a natural occurrence, millions of creatures get claimed by death every day. Even us wolves blessed with long life will one day succumb to its power. But no matter how you acknowledge death, nothing can prepare you if it will happen to someone that you love. To a man that is not only my superior that I have sworn my loyalty to, but also a friend, brother and second father figure.

 

    The cries I've heard last night from Sophie and Yifan ge's mother broke my heart in a million pieces. These two most important women in the life of my Alpha tried to comfort each other as the real condition of the man they love so much was revealed to them. Sophie was needed to be put to sleep by Yixing ge's father because it will not be good for her already fragile heart if she will continue to breakdown. Even Chen and Xiumin hyung who is the toughest among us cried endlessly when the former Alpha called us for a pack meeting. Luhan ge passed out again after shouting at the former Alpha. When the former Alpha called us for a pack meeting, it is not only to inform us of Yifan ge's condition, it is also to prepare the pack for a new Alpha. The balance in a pack will become unstable if there is no Alpha ruling it. Since Luhan ge is the second in command  and his family have also come from a line of Alpha's before they choose to be part of the EXO clan, he was assigned to take over Yifan ge's position. Compared to other wolf packs where they fight and plan their superior's demise to advance their position, each of us is contented with our role in the pack. We will never wish for any harm to come to our brothers just to have more power, we are not savages, we are a family.

 

     Luhan ge growled at the former Alpha when Yifan ge's father summon his wolf to take over. "How can you be so calm right now and discuss power when it's your own flesh and blood lying in there fighting for his life. He even took the blow for you, sacrificing his own life and he did that not because he wanted to protect his Alpha, but because he love his father." "It is not only Yifan's life who is at stake here, the whole territory will crumble without an Alpha. They will not hesitate to attack us once our enemies find out that the Alpha off EXO is dying." I understood that the former Alpha was also concerned for his own son, for no father will wish to bury h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter