I don't make deals

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't make deals

A week ago..

'Baby please!' Dara begs his boyfriend, as they were having lunch at their garden. Tonight it's a party for celebrate the Valentines day at the restaurant of the village. They are going, her friend Bom is going too and a lot of teenagers who wants to have fun and dance. After buying her perfect dress, Dara can't wait to put it on. But there's something that in her opinion can't wait.

'I don't know baby.. You know Jiyong.' Youngbae answers her, looking at his dish and thinking.

'Talk to him.. Please, tell him to come with her!'

After that day when the blonde girl came to her shop and bought a tank of newspaper, Dara had begun to have the feeling that she's the person who wants to meet. But of course, she needs to confirm it so badly.
Dara knows that Jiyong will come but there's a big posibility to not bring her with him and just spend his night ing around with random girls.. like he did the last year. 

'Baby, you know that he will end up by doing what he wants.' 

'Then make him to want it!' 

Youngbae looks again as his girl and sighs deeply. On one hand he will also want his friend to find his soulmate but in the another, Dara's determination to meet that woman is stronger than he thought it would be.

'Please Bae!! Don't you want your friend to be happy?' 

'I do but.. Look, their marriage is fake. They aren't in love like us.. Maybe they don't even enjoy to spend time together.' Youngabe tries to explain and Dara pouts, hiding a devil smile. He knows what she means...

'Mr Dong! You can't know what's in your friend's bedroom!' she tries hard to not laugh, and puts a serious expresion on her pretty face. Youngbae chuckles in disbelief.. actually, no one knows that's in Jiyong bedroom since he never lets anyone in. 

'Calm down babe..' 

'Noo! You'll talk to him and convince to bring his wife to the party or I'll do it personally.' 

'Again, we can't...' 

'We can't let him do what he does at every party he goes!' 

'He's not..' He tries to speak again but she cuts him. 

'He's not single anymore!' 

'God.' 

Youngbae never wins when it's Dara who is talking about. He knows her more than anyone and she doesn't give up so easily. Also, he's the one who give up and does anything for her. Just seeing his sweet smile give his life a special meaning.

'See you tonight baby.' Dara kisses his cheeks and say good bye to him before entering the house, leaving him to finish his meal.
The man shakes his head and makes his way to his friend's house..

*****

'No!' Chaerin pouts as Jiyong is trying to put the spoon full of spinach soup in . Even though she's feeling better now, Jiyong ordered to the maid to make her something. When the woman was trying to make Chaerin eat it, she failed. The bodyguards tried too but Chaerin almost hit them to leave her room. Jiyong, feeling tired and fed up, had to come himself and make her eat.

'Eat it or else, I'm going to throw it in your head.'

'Throw it in my head..'

The truth is that the soup is horrible.. And she hates spinach! She'd rather stay hungry than eat this thing.

'Chaerin!'

'I don't like it!'

'I don't care! Eat it or I'll make you eat!' the last try, Jiyong starts to feel pissed off. Losing the control over someone or something it's not what he was wishing for and he can't let it happens.

'No! I'm sure that you put something in to kill me. That's why you look so close for me to eat this thing called food.'

Jiyong sighs realizing her lack of trust. No wonder that she doesn't accept anything from him.

'You haven't eaten anything these days.'

'Because this is not food! This is !' 

He closes his mouth without saying anything. He doesn't want to say it in front of her, but she's right. 

'Let's make a deal.' Chaerin says, knowing that he's silently agreed with her.

'I don't make deals.' 

'Whatever.. Listen. First, you'll let me go out from this room, cook something and then we'll eat. If you don't like it I promise I will eat this terrible soup and die. How it sounds?' 

'If I don't like it you'll have forbidden to enter the kitchen.' 

'Deal!' She happily cries and gets out from the bed. Jiyong watches her smile and puts the bowl aside. She has the most beautiful smile he ever has seen.Maybe the most beautiful smile in the earth. Her eyes are brilliant and her body is perfect.. Okay, stop here..

'And second?'

'If I win.. you'll have to tell your friends to stay away from me and to tell me that I'm a great chef.' 

'Sure.' 

He says without thinking twice and she smiles again. Jiyong realized that he feels better when she smiles like this..

Quickly, Chaerin runs over the kitchen, happy that she can do it freely now. Jiyong enters it as well walking behind her. When she was picking the ingredients, he takes a sit and starts to check his schedule for the next days.
He told Seungri to find these men who ran away with their money but he doesn't know what it takes so long. Top is already calling him and sending his a lot of message telling him to act against these people.. Act against, he means using the arms. Not now, Jiyong decided to wait a little bit more thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter