Forget what I've said

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forget what I said

'Are you ready?' Jiyong shouts again and checks the watch. He can say it exactly, Chaerin was inside that room for almost two hours and half.

'Almost finish!' She answers him and he sighs, sitting on the couch again. This is what she said an hour ago.

Top called him to say that he will also come to the party. Seungri is going to be there for sure, flirting with every girl he meets. The last year was a disaster when he decided to make a move on a married woman. Her husband wasn't so nice to him. He promised that it's the last time but Jiyong swear that this guy doesn't know what the word 'last' means.

Jiyong was waiting patiently when his phone rang in his pocket. Tired, he picks it up, promising to throw it away someday.

'What happened now?' Jiyong asked, starting to feel more annoying.

'Some of the guys called me to say that they detected someone near..'

'Where?'

'We're still looking for that person.. They think that it must be one of the men you fired the last month. Some of them are now working for the black organization to take their revenge.'

'Good, still looking for the person and take him to the office when you'll get him!'

The black organization are the enemies.. Jiyong organization is called the red one.

'Of course.'

'And keep looking for these thieves. You have to find them soon, they can spend the money and things are going to be worse.'

'We're working on it.'

'Okay. Call me if something happens!' Jiyong throw the phone on the table and curses his life. Some people wanting to take a 'revenge' it's not what he wants.. He'll have to fix it.

Somehow... all the angry disappeared when he saw the view of the woman in front of him. Chaerin is dressing a short red tight dress, a black short jaket over it and black heels. Her long blong hair is loose. Her cat eyes are delineated by make up and her lips are red as the dress. She looks gorgeous.

'Hey.. I'm here.' Chaerin passes a hand in front of his face,seeing that he's not reacting in any way.

'I know. I was just thinking about something..' 

He was thinking about how hot she looks in this dress. 

'I guess we have to go..' 

'You're right, we have to go.. I was waiting for you all this time just to put this dress on?' Jiyong says as they exit the house and walk towards his car. She reach herself in first, like she was planing to ignore him for the rest of the night. 

'You can't understand.. It's not easy to look good.' she finally gives him an answer and he gets in the car, starting to drive. 
Chaerin looks around, making sure that they won't go anywhere strange.

'I was expecting from you to have a chauffeur.' 

'I don't need one. I can drive this car by myself.' 

'Wow. Right now, I'm shocked. I was picturing how this way would be. You order to the chauffeur to go and yell if he goes on a wrong direction.' Chaerin chuckles and he still with the serious expression on..

She has the idea that he's hysterical and psychopath. Two nice qualifying adjectives until now.. The truth is.. no one is really part of him.

'It's not funny.' Jiyong protests, turning his head around to catch her with the eyes.

'No, it's not.. I shouldn't laugh.' Chaerin stops and still silent until they found themselves on the front of the modern restaurant.

It was a pretty nice place.. The music can be heard from the principal door mixed with many voices and noises.
Chaerin was the one who exit the car first and was about to enter the place when Jiyong grabbed her arm and put her close.

'Wait..' he says looking at her confused look. She waits in silence for him to continue the sentence.

'You shouldn't go alone inside..'

'What are you talking about? You said that you aren't going to me around me.'

'I know what I said.. And I'm not going to be around you. But you need me to meet my friends, don't you think?'

'Ahh.. right.'

Chaerin finally gives up and lets him lead the way inside. She wonders what is he going to do at the party.. How naive! For the first time, Chaerin starts to think that maybe he has a girlfriend or a crush. Jiyong walks with her to the table when Dara and Youngbae were eating and talking lovely to each other.
Dara feels their presence and lifts her head up, her gaze meeting with Chae's. She smiles at her and stand up, putting her figure into a frendly hug.

'Hey! I was so anxious to meet you! I'm Dara! Do you remember me?'

'I do..' Chaerin answers, a bit surprised for her behaviour but happy too at the same time.

'Sit with us!' Dara makes her sit beside her and pushes a dish behind her. Like everything was already organized.

'He's Youngbae, my boyfriend. He also wanted to meet you. But don't worry, we'll have all night long to meet properly.' Dara added and Youngbae introduced himself to Chae and she does the same, greeting him with a smile.

Jiyong is still standing in front of the table without making any move, but just staring at Chae's smile when she talks with Dara. Feeling like the hot atmosphere is drowning him, Jiyong just went to the bar to order some drinks. He'll need it for the rest of the night.

*****

On another table, two women are watching them.. One of them has black long hair and is dressing a very short dress. Her back is uncovered, she doesn't wear underwear because the dress is covering her s. Since Jiyong and Chaerin entered the restaurant she was spending her time observing every of their moves. They don't seem to be close, even thought he was spending part of his time staring at her.. 

'Maybe she's one of his ladies.. Don't worry about it.' her friend says but she can't agree with her.. This woman is not just one of the women he uses to sleep with, not when he already introduced her to his best friends. Yoora sighs and looks at Jiyong who is drinking and talking with Top. He never talks to her, only when he needs something.. And he never stared at her like he's staring at the blonde girl..

'I don't think so but who cares.. He's mine okay? I'm better than her..' Yoora says confidently, like wanting to make herself to believe these words.
 

'And then she says to me 'Do you think that I look like an alien?' Top tells Jiyong when they're enjoying their drinks. He met a girl an hour before and now he can't stop talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter