Exaggerated

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exaggerated

 

'What do you think about this dress?' Dara asks her best friend, Park Bom while they were in the shop, watching a magazine. They working together as a shopkeeper. The shop is about magazines, books, and some decoration for everything. Also, on special days they are cooking cookies and a lot of sweet things for their customers. 

'Do you really want to put it on? It's too provocative..' Bom looks at the red short dress that her friend points with her finger. 

'Hey, it's Valentines! I need to be y for my Bae.' 

'What about this one?' The red hair girl shows a little black dress.. pretty nice too. Dara gets confused.. she likes both.

'Now because of you, I'm in trouble.' she says laughing and throwing the magazine on the little table placed in front of the couch but without closing it. Still on the same page.

'I can't get you.. He will look forward for taking the dress away from you anyways.. Go and you'll save time and money.' Dara pouts at the cruel joke of her friend.

In her opinion, no need a special day to put a pretty dress on and spend time with her man. Actually, it's about the love they show for each other every day.
She was about to say something when a blonde girl entered the door looking around and walking to the newspaper shelf. The girl has messy hair and by the way she is walking, Dara can say that her back hurts..

'Can I help you?' Dara asks her and she looks at her, trying to put a normal face and hid the pain..

'Actually, you can.. Can you give me one of each newspaper and the old ones if you still have them?'

'One of each? But there's a lot..' She is shocked by the request.. Nobody use to buy so much newspaper in one day..

Chaerin puts the money on her hand and looks at her..

'Please..'

'Okay. You should go and take a sit on the couch right there, it will take a time until I'll go back and find them.' Chaerin nods and let her help to walk to the couch. Because of the fall, her back is hurting as hell now.. Still trying to walk properly, but she can't.. She was running trying to find the shop and make sure that nobody see her.

Bom looks at the blonde girl.. She lived in this village since she was a teen, but she never saw her..

'So.. are you new here?' Bom decides to ask. 

'Something like this.. I'm living here now.' Chaerin says touching her back with one hand.

'And do you like the place? It's a very nice and the mountain landscape is just everything.. moreover on winter, I love the view of it.' 

'Yeah.. it's nice.' she tries to smile and thinks on how much she must love the place. How it would feel to be at home? To feel in a place safe and warm.. like you never want to be away from..? She might never know.

'Oh, I forgot.. I'm Park Bom. What's your name?' Bom stretches a hand and Chaerin takes it.

'I'm Lee Chaerin. Nice to meet you.' 

Minutes after, Dara come with a tank of new and old newspaper. Chaerin looks at all of them and smiles.. She'll have work to do for tonight. 

'Here you have Miss...' 

'Chaerin.' Bom says smiling at her and Dara introduces herself as well.

'I'm Dara. I bet you're new here.. I hope you'll feel as home here.' 

'Thank you.' Chaerin starts to puts the newspapers in her big place and placed it over her shoulder.. but of course, it was to heavy for her in his state. 

'You might need help with this. I can help you to take it home..' 

'No, it's okay.. I can do it, don't worry.' Chaerin smiles at them warmly and was ready to leave the shop when the soft voice stops her.

'As you want.. Remember, you can come here whenever you want to. We'll like to know you better.' Dara speaks again and Chaerin nods at her and exits from the door. 

Bom looks at her friend with curious eyes.

'Well, Bommie.. I think I know who might be this lady..' With a smile, Dara takes a sit on the couch and looks again at the dresses of the magazine.. 

The only new person in the village who can figurate right now it's actually.. Jiyong's wife who was supposed to come here some days ago. She knows all the person there and knows when someone it's new or not. But of course, she must confirm it in some way.

*****

Was almost 8 pm when Chaerin found herself in front of the big house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter