Babe

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Babe

'You must be kidding right now.' Youngbae shakes his head as he's listening to what Jiyong is telling him. As soon as they all came to the company early in the morning, he announced an urgent and fast meeting.

'I'm not!' Jiyong says being unquiet in his chair.

'Are you telling us that someone attacked your house last night?' Top still asking, worrying the fact that they can be the next and thinking about how to fix it.

'This is not all.. The important part is that they wanted to attack Chaerin. Not me.'

'Your blondie?' Seungri's eyes widen and his jaw falls down..

'But why would they want to attack her?' Daesung asks him as he is just trying to find a logical theory to explain it.

'Maybe because she's linked towards me?' Jiyong answers him, still looking over the employers list and choose the better one for giving them the tracks.

'But how did they know this?'

'I think they spied you, hyung. I mean, they could think she's one of your maids but she doesn't look like one. This woman living with you.. of course they think she's close to you.

Silence.. Seungri have their full attention right now.

'If they think she's close to you, they attacked her to make you react.'

'So they think I'll do something against them myself and this is how they plan to make me fall.'

'Bingo! Smart boy!' Seungri smiles at him, glad he got his point.

'What are you going to do?'

'I'm going to react! If they think they can come and do whatever they want, I'll show them how wrong they are!' Jiyong decides, being angry by every word he let go out from his mouth.

'Wouldn't it be better if you send her away from you?'

'No, it wouldn't..' 

At the beginning he was thinking about sending her away from him.. but now, he doesn't want it anymore. He can't even think about not seeing her smile, it's driving him crazy.

'Don't worry too much.. the new system security will be installed soon.' Top tries to encourage his friend.

'I hope so.'  He finally says and decides to go back to his work..

*****

'Birth Control Methods.' Bom reads an article of her phone when the girls are having lunch outside at the coffee shop. 'For the first night I think it's better to use one.'

'Dreaming about the first night now?' Dara teases her and focus on her cheesecake. Chaerin is just playing with her food without saying anything.. After what happened to her last night, it's hard to think about something else.

This was her point.. go out with the girls and forget about it, but it's impossible.Chaerin knows, they slept in the same bed last night.. But when she woke up, he wasn't there anymore. She went and took a view of her broken windows in her room.. and started to think for a moment what would happened if they would shoot her.. not the windows and the door, but her.. No, it's better to not think about it. She took her things and placed them in Jiyong's room, not wanting to be needed to go again in that room and relive the panic.

'It's not like I don't want a baby, I do.. but for the first night it's better to avoid it. Right Chae?' Bom asks Chaerin who is still eating her food without saying anything.. lost in her own world.

'I think she doesn't listen to you..'  Dara looks at Chaerin too but she doesn't react in any way.

'Nah.. I think she's pregnant!' Chaerin almost chokes up after hearing Bom's words. 

'Are you kidding me?' Chaerin finally says and drinks some water as Dara is helping her.

'Oh, you aren't? You haven't use the birth control at time, right?' Bom still teasing her and seeing her friend's expresion just make her want to keep going on with this thing.

'No, I'm not pregnant!' she tries to defend herself.

'But you're married. It's not a strange thing to..' Dara's serious gaze makes Bom stops.

'It's not what you think it is.' Chaerin answers her and they just nods, getting her point. Dara knows that the marriage it's not for real but she had a hope in them to make a couple soon.

After finishing her lunch, Bom left the place because she had an appointment. When her friend was finally gone, Dara decides to talk to her friend.

'Bae told me what happened last night..' Dara carefully starts his sentence, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

'Oh.. He did?' Chaerin is quite shocked.. she wasn't expecting her to know.

'Yeah... I know it's hard, but we'll make sure that nothing will happen.' this time Dara takes her hand showing her support. She understand her, and know that she must be scared, since she's not used to things like these.

'Thank you.' Chaerin takes her hand and smiles at her.. She feels like Dara really means it..

'You're welcome! We're like a family, and I want to believe that you're part of it now.' And now another words are flying over her heart. Again, she wasn't expecting something like this. Nobody before was caring about what happens to her. 

After some minutes someone voice can be heard from the behind.

'Hey Chae! I'm very happy to see you again.' 

Chaerin turns around and looks at the man who is now smiling at her.

'Hey!' she softly answers and Soohyuk takes a sit beside her. Dara looks at the man suspiciously and then decides to let them alone for a while.

'I'm going to check the shop now. See you later.' but before leaving the place, Dara leans down towards Chae and whispers in her ear. 'Come to my shop later, I have to bring you home. Ji told me to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter