The fate is dangerous

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fate is dangerous

A week later..

'We're planning to send another men to finish the mission. We need to find these folders.' Daesung tells and his friends and partners who were sitting around the big table behind him nod.. Less Jiyong who was busy with his phone..

Top opens his notebook and read some suggestion he has for install a better security system. 

'I like this one.. I think that it's going to help us.' 

'We'll have to install the security system in our houses too. Just in case.' Youngbae suggests and his friends agrees with him.

'In two or three weeks it will be done. We just need to focus on it!' Top says the last phrase loudly looking at Jiyong, but there's no answers from him.

'Maybe we should kill ourselves and bury the bodies. How do you think Ji?' Youngbae tries to get his attention..

'Take note.' Jiyong says keeping his attention on his phone.. He doesn't even know what Youngbae was saying. Daesung laughs. 

'Or maybe we should burn our houses.'

Again.. Jiyong's attention is still on the phone. 

'How about get the hot blondie and go on a date with her?' Seungri says smirking and Jiyong throws him a warning gaze.

'Dude..' Jiyong warns him with the cold voice.  

'Don't mess with his girl, Seungri.. He might fire you for real this time.' Youngbae teases Jiyong while his expresion is still serious.

Since the night he has met Chaerin, Youngbae is more convinced that they would make a good couple. He likes her for him. She's exactly the type of woman he needs. And of course, Youngbae knows his best friend very well.. He knows how he act in every situation. And what he has shown that night was jealousy. If he wouldn't be jealous, he would probably just focus on his personal things and wouldn't care about her.

'Have we finished?' Jiyong asks them and they shakes their head.. 

'Yes, I will call to the agency and order the systems.' 

'Good.'

'Anything else?'

'No.'

Jiyong takes back his phone and opens the page which he was looking at some minutes before. He needs to buy something, but doesn't know what yet.. 

*****

'Aren't we cute together?' Bom asks the girls when she shows them a photo of her and Top on their last date.. She looks forward for them to be into a relationship soon.

'You both look like aliens.' Chaerin chuckles observing how Top is holding a banana in his left hand and Bom a corn in her right one.

'Aliens who like to eat!' Dara adds and Bom pouts, putting her phone away and turning her body around to not see them. They are inside the shop, since the day is rainy there's no much customers and Chaerin visited them.

'I'm not going to invite any of you at my wedding.' Bom pouts again still with her back facing them.

'You aren't oficial yet. So calm down Bommie.' Dara tells her and bites the cupcake she has in her hand. Strawberry and chocolate. Perfect.

'Dreams killer.' Bom finally sits down again behind Chaerin and takes one of the cupcakes.

In that moment Chaerin starts to think about how it may feel to dream about your wedding. Of course, she's married but she means.. a real wedding. How it feels to organize everything, to look for the perfect dress, to feel all these emotions and your hearts beating faster when you give your big yes. 
Not wake up with a paper in your face and have to sign it, no matter what. 

'Love you too.' Dara tries to comfort her friend but Bom laughs at her, hugging Chaerin.

'Not anymore. I love Chae more now. She made me cupcakes.' Chae hugs her as well. Dara shakes her head and starts to read a magazine aloud when they commented it.

Bom was placed new books on the shelves and Dara was at the back room trying to get more when someone entered the shop. Maybe a customer. 

'Don't worry, I'll take care.' Chaerin says to Bom which just nods at her and smiles thankfully.

She went to the counter bar and opens the notebook which Dara used to note every order they have.

'Hey! How can I help you?' Chaerin looks at the woman in front of her and even thought she can swear that she has seen her before, she's not sure.

Yoora takes a view of the blonde woman in front of her and as you can think, she knows who may be she..

'Right.. I ordered a book yesterday. My name is Yoora, just search my name there.'

'I've got it. Wait a moment, I'm going to bring you the book.'

Leaving Yoora waiting, Chaerin went back to ask for the book.. Yoora got even angrier.. What is she doing here? Can't she just disappear? When Chaerin was back, Yoora ripped the book from her hands and puts the money on the counter.

'You're welcome!' crossing out her name from the notebook, Chaerin doesn't even looked at her.. Yoora gets even closer and after making sure that their gaze meet, she talks.

'Listen to me Lady.. I don't know what kind of relationship do you have with the dragon but you better stay away from him.'

'W..What?' Chaerin is in shock.. Of course, she didn't expect something like this to happen..

'He might spend his time with you.. Just to have something to do, you know? But in the end he'll come back to me because he's mine!'

Silence.. Chaerin doesn't know how to react. There's some reasons, actually. She can't answer because they don't have a relationship.. and she didn't ask him for permission to enter his life, so he might have his own.. And she can't do anything about it, but accept the facts.

'Anyways, I don't think that he would be into someone like you. You're not even his type. I'm the perfect woman for him.. I can give him whatever he wants. I doubt that you do, I bet that you don't even...'

'Get out from my shop right now!!' Dara's voice cuts her as she walks towards the woman who is now staring at her.

'How nice, defending your friend..' Yoora puts the book in her bag and smiles arrogantly. 'Whatever you do, you can't change the reality.'

'Get out or I'll make you get out!' Dara says again when Chaerin was approaching her, trying to calm her down by putting her hands on her shoulders.

Yoora opens the door and after saying again that Jiyong is hers, she exits the shop.

'!! It's the last time she enters there, I swear! The next time I'm going to pulls her hair and make her..' Dara angrily shouts and Chaerin forces her to sit down on the couch, then she sits beside her.

'It's okay.. Calm down.'

'Don't listen to her, Chae! Why didn't you kick her out? She deserves this!'

'No, actually I starts to think that.. maybe she has a reason to feel like this..' seeing Dara's confused gaze, Chaerin mentally clarifies her thoughts and keep speaking. 'I mean, we doesn't have any kind of relationship and he has his own life..'

'Whatever you want to say, she's not part of his life! She said it to make you feel bad.. and I think she succeed, didn't she?'

The truth is that Chaerin started to feel bad as thinking that because of her he might have troubles with his 'lover' if he has one. Even thought he had been this cold to her since the beginning...

'Chae, look at me.. Since I know Jiyong, and I know him from many years.. he was never been into a serious relationship. He just ed Yoora a couple of times and now she thinks that he belongs to her but she's wrong. She's jealous!'

'Why?'

'He wasn't willing to commit to someone.. But I'm sure, if he meets the right girl he will do it without thinking twice.'

Chaerin just sighs and opted to keep the silence. Dara noticed it and hugs her. Bom walks towards them with a dish full of cupcakes and another sweet things.

'Let's sweeten the atmosphere.'

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter