Nobody can come in

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody can come in.

'If you think that you can do anything you want, let me told you how wrong you are!!'  Jiyong angrily shouts at one of his now ex-employer. This woman can't do whatever she wants, she has to know it.. He can't accept it when they don't obey him. 

'I'm sorry.. I..I swear that... nobody saw me...' the poor woman doesn't know who to defend herself in front of her boss. She is in charge of the kitchen of his house from almost a few weeks and obviously she should know how careful she must to be when she needs to get out from the village. The big house hidden near the big forest. 

'This is what you think.. you can't be sure of that!!'  

The story is quite.. well, I'm going to tell you. Jiyong is working on some business, runs companies and secret organizations. But the things got wrong when another organizations wanted to make deals.. He refused! The enemies were trying to get his crew and finish with their lifes. When his rich grandfather died, Jiyong became even richer.. Another reason for them to want to kill him. 
But they don't know his real identity.. He is always  using fake documents, everybody knows him as 'The Dragon.' The originales ones are keeping in a secret place by himself. 

Since he has to run secret and sometimes criminal organization he has to hidden well. So he uses his money to build a big house near a forest out of a small village with the best security system. No one can pass it so easily.. But of course no one can even have the little idea about where the house is. Whenever he has to leave the village, he does it carefully.. very carefully and every time with a pistol in his pocket. Just in case. 
When he wants to spend the night he calls for his personal service to get him .. Lucky him, they don't know everything because he makes things clear from the beginning: Close your mouth and you're safe. The rule is also for his personal service, the people who work for him.
The house is for living but the company is for working.

'This.. this is not going to happen again...' he let out another sigh and look at the terrified woman in front of him. Yeah right. This is what she's saying now.

'Of course you won't.. Take your things and go. You're fired! I don't need people who doesn't know how to work properly.'

He leaves his personal office and goes out to smoke a cigar and calm down himself a little. The brown hair man looks around him.. There's others big houses around his. But he doesn't care about it.. If you got to look at the back of the house you can see the view of the forest. The mountain landscape is surrounding them. The best thing of living in a small village far away from the big city of Seoul is that nobody knows exactly who is him and nobody seems to care about it, so he can do his business.

'Is she leaving already?' Jiyong asks his best friend, Youngbae when he come towards him. 

Dong Youngbae is his friend since he was a teenager and decided to run the business. He was also running his owns and finally they gathered and made it bigger. Youngbae moved near him and lives with his girlfriend, Dara who is a shopkeeper in the village. 

Jiyong got so close with Youngabe that they finished by being like real brothers. He cares for him most that he cared for his own family. His own family is even more dangerous than all the organization he can name right now.

'Yeah, she is. Let's see who will be cooking for you right now. I don't want you do die yet.' Youngbae chuckles and takes a sit on the wooden chair.

'It's okay.. I didn't like her food anyways.' 

Youngbae just nods at him. He knows that his friend is a very perfectionist person.. He doesn't like everything.. 

'Whatever, I came here to tell you the news.. I guess you didn't find out yet.' 

'If Seungri was trying again to steal Top's car and or any other stupidity, told them that I'll take care of it later. I'm not in the mood now.'

Jiyong tries to remember himself why didn't he fired Seungri already.. They are working together for so many time, Seungri is not bad but he is nosy. Well, maybe because they are friends after all.

'Beside from that.. Your wife is coming here tonight.'

Wife. The brown hair man is thinking on this word over and over again. It's right what Youngbae is saying. Jiyong has a wife. His so called family arranged him a wedding (he wasn't at the wedding) and magically got him a wife. Even if he refused everything, they blackmailed him and forced him to agree and to come there to sign the papers. It happened three months ago and he was starting to thought that the marriage won't change anything.. until now. She has to live with him..

'Remember me why did I agree with this ..' Jiyong sighs and throws away his cigarette. He doesn't even know her, he can't trust this woman enough to let her stay in his house..

'Because you're a good son?' 

Actually, his friends are the only persons who can tease Jiyong without be killed by his dragon flames. Because they already know each other for a long time..

'I can't let her to live wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter