You're nobody to me

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You're nobody to me.

After a week...

'Get on your senses and don't call me at this hour to tell me okay?' the furious dragon gets out of his bed, as he picked up the phone. Just seeing Seungri's cute photo on his phone screen and Jiyong can clearly guess that he's going to end up by being pissed off.

'But hyung... They are going on a wrong directions. We're not looking for an old lady, they have the wrong address.'

'It wasn't me who is was charge of that...Tell them to stop or I'll make them stop!'

'Fine.. Let me write the note 'The mean cold rough embittered dragon boss want you guys to be back here. I'm sorry for every...'

Jiyong was ready to protest against the way Seungri described him when he suddenly stop. The view in front of him makes his jaw fall down a little.. He hangs up without saying anything and still stare on the breakfast which is nicely placed on the big table and then his gaze find the blonde woman who is cutting some fruits to make a natural juice. Her long hair is collected into a messy braid and she's wearing a big long sleeve top and shorts.. The middle of the leg are covered by knee socks, but her thighs aren't.. The music can be heard all over the house..
He was staring at her until she finally finishes her juice and puts it in two glasses, giving one to him.

'What do you think you're doing?!!' he got back on his senses and reacts at her strange thing for making breakfast. It's actually a surprise that she cooks, but it's invading his space.

'Breakfast.' after giving him the glass, Chaerin answers innocently and walks away from him, taking a sit on a chair and looking at the pancakes she made.

'You have no right to...' Jiyong wants to make her stop! This is his personal space, she's a stranger.. she can't just walk here like she was in her own house, because she isn't! It's his house and he's the one who makes the rules! The others have just to follow his orders.

'Your cooking is terrible.' Chaerin cuts him while she enjoys her breakfast without even looking at him.. She's ignoring him and actually this things is bother him the most. No one dares to talk to him like that.

'Listen here..You can't act like you're at your own home!!' this time Jiyong is shouting..

'You can't shout at me!!' and Chaerin shouts back...

'Says who? I can do whatever I want!' Chaerin stands up strongly as he walks towards her looking at her with contempt. No one dares to shout at him or to treat him like that without paying. When she was about to push him, he puts out the gun and placed it on her temple. Chaerin's eyes widened as she thought that she agreed with marry a psychopath..

'I'm the one who makes rules here!! You can't do whatever you want! And you can't treat me like that!'

If this woman has dared to enter the kitchen, he is sure that she will end up by enter his personal rooms too.. and this can't happen so he decides to make things clear to her from the beginning.

'Don't touch me!!' she puts herself away from him and looks horrified.

'Don't you ever do something without asking me before!' Jiyong keeps the gun and studies her expressions..

'You're nobody to me..' Chaerin answers before going back to her room. She never expected him to be like this.. She thought that she would be able to handle him, but now she knows that it will happens.. one wrong step and her life is going to end..

The girl throws her body on the bed and hugs her big bear.. This toy is her only source of comfort she must having right now. A tear falls down as she remember how her adoptive father was treating her.. Since she was a little girl, they used the gun to make her behave well. This is how she resisted when Jiyong does the same, but her adoptive parents wasn't really ready to kill her, but him.. she doesn't know him maybe he is able to do that. But anyways, she doesn't want to look weak. or to stay in a room forever, she has things to do.. and a family to find.

*****

Jiyong sighs as he can't see her figure anymore in front of him.. The only thing he's thinking about is that he is not ready to take any risks. But maybe threaten her wasn't the best solution.
He looks at her unfinished breakfast and on the other dish next to hers.. There was actually a note from her. 'I hope you'll enjoy it.. Chaerin.' He knows, she let him this note not knowing when he's going to be up. 

'Is everything okay sir?' Jiyong hears the maid voice and sighs again. He takes the note and turns around to see her.

'Take her the breakfast on her room.' 

Because of his crazy act, she must be hungry right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter