YOU=ME

It's not easy to love you to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU=ME

‘So, are you going to come tonight?’ Dara asks Chae from the other line, who was going downstairs right to the kitchen.

‘Of course, we will.’ She happily answers. Dara and Bae decided to celebrate the Saturday night home together with their friends.

‘Great. I can’t wait; I haven’t told Bae anything, you know. I think that Jiyong gave his some hints because he became more sensitive than usual now.’

It’s been a week since Dara found out that she’s pregnant.

‘Sometimes you have to speak to men loud and clear to understand what you really want to say.’ Chaerin chuckles remembering the big fight she had with Jiyong last week. After that night, nothing much changed between them. They become a bit more intimate because they kiss each other but Jiyong, somehow, is still acting cold towards her sometimes.

She doesn’t know how to call this thing they’re having…

‘You’re absolutely right! All right Chae, I have to go now, see you later! Don’t be late.’ Dara hangs up. Chae enters the kitchen and puts down the phone on the table. She has to make the breakfast and something for tonight as well. Maybe some cupcakes since Bommie loves them and some strawberry cake too.

When the pancakes for the breakfast were ready, she went to Jiyong’s office. He must be there right now. However, near the office’s door she can see one of his bodyguards standing.

‘Hey Steve! What’s up dude?’ Chae playfully says to him, like she always does.

‘I’m sorry but my name is Bob, Miss.’ She has mistaken the names again.

‘Well, I was almost close. Next time, I’m going to do it better, you’ll see.’ The blonde girl takes a look to the office door and speaks again. ‘Ehm..  will you let me enter?’

‘I don’t know, the boss is busy now. He said that he doesn’t attend any visits now.’

‘Are you a robot or what? I’m not visiting, I live here too and I’m his wife, so…’

She stops after realizing what she was saying. This is the first time when she calls herself his wife loudly.

‘We don’t know Miss, we have to…’

‘It’s okay Steve, let her in.’ Jiyong opens the door and tells him. He was working when he heard her last phrase, since she said it loud… He doesn’t know why, but it makes him happy.

Chaerin enters quickly and closes the door behind her. He rests on his desk, watching her. She’s wearing a big T-shirt and some shorts, allowing him to take a view of her thighs. Feeling that he’s gaze is fixed on her, she turns around to face him.

‘I can’t believe it, you mistake the name of your big friends.’

‘The name doesn’t matter. However, I guess that you want to see me, huh?’ he lightly smiles at her.

‘I just wanted to tell you that the breakfast is ready and in case that you don’t know, I’m going to tell you.’

‘What should I know?’

‘Dara just called and asked me to go to their place tonight, of course, asking ‘me’ includes ‘you’ as well, so we’re going there.’

Jiyong stands up from the desk and walks towards her.

‘Since when ‘you’ includes ‘me’ too? He smirks and she blushes, but he’s getting closer step by step.

‘Well, she wanted to say ‘us’.

‘I’m not talking about what she said; I’m talking about what you said.’ Chaerin’s back is now hitting the wall. Jiyong takes a lock of her hair and brings it behind her ear.

‘Aren’t you going to answer me, babe?’

‘I don’t know what to tell you…’ she’s getting nervous seeing how he’s staring at her.

‘It’s simple. You said you’re my wife.’

‘Because I am. You know that, and I don’t think that you have got amnesia or something to forget it.’

‘If I get amnesia, will you tell me who you really are?’

She thinks a bit and chuckles. This will actually be funny.

‘No, I would tell you that you’re my prisoner and you have to do whatever I say.’

Jiyong wraps his arms around her waist, and she places her arms on his chest, by instinct.

‘You should know that ‘your’ is ‘mine’ too.’

Chaerin starts to feel trapped in his arms.. she bet that her face must be red like a tomato right now, but this is something she can’t control easily. She knows what he means.. and she also knows what is he about to do now, but his rang phone made him stop.

 ‘I’ll go now.. The breakfast is getting cold, don’t be late, okay?’

He sighs, nodding at her. Chaerin gets out from this office, while he’s mentally cursing the caller. She walks to the kitchen again, trying to stop feeling the ‘butterflies’ inside her.

‘Maybe I’m just hungry.’ She says to herself and decides to calm down and focus on her dish, even though it’s almost impossible.

*****

‘Bae, I told you to put that armchair right there!’ Dara tells Youngbae, counting the sites for every person who is supposed to come tonight.

‘But baby, the couch is better.’ Youngbae sighs, wondering why is his girlfriend so determinate to replace the couch with an armchair.

‘The couch is bigger; I seriously need an armchair.’

‘If we put the arm chair, then there’s going to be a site less for someone.’

‘That’s the idea! Look Bae, we’ll occupy as much space as we can. Then Jiyong and Chaerin will have no choice, but sit together on this arm chair we’re going to put there. And since it’s for one person, maybe she’ll even have to sit on his lap.’ Dara says excitedly and Youngbae shakes his head. He had to suppose that it’s something about them again.

‘Baby, why don’t you let them to take their time?’

‘Because they are too slow Bae. They need someone to push them to each other. Now be a good friend, and help them. Be fast, they will come any moment from now.’ She says before going to the kitchen and brings the food on the table, then check the movie they’re going to watch later, after dinner.

‘Why so much food?’ We’ll get fat if we’re going to eat all of this.’ Youngbae jokes but she, instead of laughing, just placed a hand over her tummy.

‘I’m going to get fat anyways, so I don’t mind eating.’

‘What do you mean?’ his eyes widened and she smiles.

‘Surprise daddy!’ He catches her in his arms, when someone pressed the bell of the door.

‘Hell, I need air! I’m going to open.. baby..’

He opens the door for Top and Bom who enters quickly, followed by Seungri who was holding a bottle of wine in his right hand.

‘Get ready because we’re going to party hard.’ He yells, putting the bottle up but Jiyong appeared from behind and took it away from him.

‘I don’t think so, dude.’

‘Thanks for stopping him, he was getting crazy.’ Top says, holding Bom’s hand into his. Chaerin is standing next to Jiyong who was holding now the platter with the cupcakes and cake she made. She enters the house before him, letting him stare at her curves. She was wearing some tight jeans, boots and a khaki blouse. Even if it was a casual outfit, she still looks hot.

‘Bro, I’m going to be a daddy!’ Youngbae hugs Jiyong, waking him up from his thoughts.

‘Congratulation bro!’ Jiyong sees the platter on his arms between them two. ‘Be careful, Chae won’t like it.’

‘Right, I forgot!’ he laughs and they finally get in too.

After a few hours, the women decided to stay in the living room talking after the dinner while the men got out on the yard. Dara was looking forward for something to happen.

‘My Tabi told me that we should start living together. Isn’t it amazing? Maybe is too fast but we’re just living the moment.’

‘You’re right, we should just live the moment.’  Dara repeats, looking at Chaerin who was sitting beside her.

‘Do what you feel it’s right for you.’ Chaerin finally says, and Bom nods, somehow she was right too.

‘Hey girls! I’m sorry for being late again.’ Daesung walks towards them with a girl holding his arm, watching them shyly. ‘Oh, she’s Minzy, my date. I convinced her to come with me, she’s shy.’

‘Dae, don’t say that.’ Minzy playfully hits his arm and he laughs.

‘Don’t worry honey. I’ll be right back in a moment. And you, don’t scare my date, okay?’

‘She already look scared, what did you do to her?’

‘You’ll find out later.’ Daesung winks and then leaves them, going to the yard to greet his friends.

‘Take a sit Minzy.’ Bom says to her and pats the sit on the couch beside her. The black short hair girl nods and sits on the couch.

‘We’re going to have fun. I’m Bom, she’s Dara and the blonde right there is Chaerin. You’re going to meet the boys later.’

‘Men, they are talking about work for sure.’

‘Yes, Dae told me that they’re all working together.’ Bom takes another cupcake and eats it. There’s has been only 30 minutes since they put them on the table and Bom almost eat them all by herself. Chaerin took one of them but let it on her little dish, not touching it.

‘So, I guess that we’re all couples here right?’

‘Except from Seungri, yes. I’m with Youngbae, Bom is with Tabi and Chaerin is with Jiyong.’

Chaerin begins to think if she and Jiyong are really together like a couple. But they aren’t, that’s the point. There’s anything between them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter