NOT THE END, COMMA.

The Nerd and the Nutcase (A Series of Unexpected Events)

 It's been a while since Donghyuk had left for London. And as I was writing our story, he's still there, finishing his degree and planning for "our" future. I miss him very much, though we keep our communication strong. I don't here this would take us, but we keep this as open as possible. We tell each other everything. 

 Many things changed this past three years, it has been a breakthrough for everyone of us. Donghyuk, took up a Business course in London. Junhoe, took up Medicine, just as what he always wanted. Blaire and Kirsten are still my best girlfriends. They study in an Art School and found two cute guys there. Jean went to New York. Fhaye went back to France and continued her studies. I know all of them will be successful in their fields. Wait, I forgot Stacie. Well The Mean Girl is now a lingerie model. it suits her anyway.

**

 Me? I am on Creative Writing. I love writing eversince and I thought this would be a great thing. I write poems, short stories, and even just a simple narration of my life. Donghyuk even made a website for me.

 As for us, we are contented with  our situation. Unlike those of fairytales, where in the end, the prince meets her prince an they lived happily ever after, ours was about patience. Five years ago, we meet in a unexpected situation, we separated ways in an unexpected place, and even reconciled in an unexpected reason. But this is the test of time, I guess. The test of trust and loyalty. The test of strength and patience.

 I know, this is totally insane. But two things matters: I love him. He loves me. Period. I am willing to wait,, no matter how long it would be. 

 

 Goodbye leads to forgetting, Nut for me, when you love someone, HELLOS and GOODBYES don't mean a thing. One thing does matter: LOVE.

 

 And that would never end. Never Ever.

 

 

-end0