New friend.

Sixth Sense

Jackson was being such a good friend to me during my lessons. Weirdly we share the same schedules and we have the same classes for a whole day. Maybe our friendship was fated? Hope so. He would teach me a lot in class, and he would pair up with me in class when i'm all alone. Sometimes i feel bad for making Jackson abandoning Mark but Mark seemed friendly, so i hope he would understand. 

But honestly, i can't trust him like this easily.. what if he'll forget about me once he became famous? His first day at school, he made tons of friends within hours. Being a really good friend, he even introduced me to some of his friends. He introduced me to Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yugyeom. I know all of them are boys since i don't have any friends. I could also feel Jihyo's deadly stare during my periods i spent with Jackson. I'm scared of what she'll do to me.

But.. Why is Jackson so nice to me? There's lots of people out there who also needs friends, but why me? Everyone hates me, what if everyone will hate Jackson too? I don't want that. And.. i'm nothing compared to him.. i mean.. i don't deserve to be his friend. He deserves a lot better, not an ugly stupid nerd like me.

"Hey, Nara? You there? Earth to Nara~" he whispered as he shook my shoulders. I flinched and slowly sat up, giving him a shy nod. Thank goodness the whole class didn't notice me not paying attention to class. If they did, i'll be humiliated again and this time.. in front of Jackson. Jackson then checked his watch on his wrist and smiled at me, "Do you want to spend the recess with me? I wanna be closer friends with you and know you more, hihi~ i hope i don't sound creepy" he said and slightly chuckled. I gave him a nervous smile and shook my head slowly. I think i'll just spend my recess time alone, i don't want to interrupt his talk time with his gang. That doesn't mean i dislike him though, but i just don't want to disturb his and his gang's recess time..

He sighed, "Oh come on, i don't want you to be lonely again" he said softly. I bit my lips a little, "I-It's okay.. i'll just spend the recess by myself" i answered him shortly yet politely. He pouted and slumped his shoulders, "Okay i won't force you though, but let's spend our recess together with my friends someday~" he coo-ed. I can't help but to nod. I can't reject him again. But i just don't want his friends to dislike me.. ugh why do i think and worry so much? Is this why i have no friends? My worries made me do dumb things?

"Promise?" he asked, holding out his pinky finger. I stared at it for while before hesitating to intertwine mines with his, "P-Promise" i stuttered and he tighten the grip on my finger. Just at that moment, the bell rang and it's recess. Jackson happily slammed his desk and stood up, " ITS RECESS BABY!" he shouted, making the whole class laugh at him and the teacher yell at him. I can't help but to giggle a little. I noticed he kinda looked at me for while when i giggled, ah i shouldn't giggle, it's awful.

"I'm soooo hungry" Mark whined and approached us. He showed me a small smile and waited for Jackson to pack his things up. "HUrry up Jacks, geez you're so slow" Mark protested again and helped him to pack his books up. After helping, Jackson excitedly ran outside the class, "I want food. I guess i'll see you on the next period, Nara!" he shouted before running away with Mark. I smiled a little and let out a sigh of relief, i guess the first day of school is gonna be great.

I was about to walk out of the class but someone walked inside and slammed the door in front me. I flinched and stumbled back. I looked up at the person and..

Jihyo.

"Hey there, how's your day with Jackson? Have you succeeded on flirting with him? Is that what you're planning? Flirting with the famous guy so you'll be popular and gain popularity? huh? Is that what you've been up to?!" she yelled furiously and pushed me away a little. I cleared my throat and walked away backwards, "Answer me, are you trying to be famous so you'll tell ANYONE in this school bad things about me?" she added. What is she saying? I didn't think like that, I didn't plan things like that neither.. Why is she like this?

"Answer me!! Are you mute!?" she screamed and slammed the table beside me. "N-No... " I whispered out and backed away. No. I don't want to be hit and punched again. My breaths were getting heavier, my body was trembling with fear. "Guess what? JACKSON IS MINE!! He'll like me and i'll be his girlfriend, not you! You don't deserve to be his friend, you're ugly and a ghost freak, no one will like you" she said, while laughing.

She's right.

I nodded slowly and i looked down, tears are streaming out of my face. Her words stabbed me a lot in the heart. "I don't want to see you with him anymore, okay ?" she said through her gritted teeth while pulling my hair forcefully. I whined in pain and she tightened the grip, "OKAY?!". I nodded and finally she let go of me. She smirked and turned away, walking outside. 

But suddenly, i saw a paper at the floor right in front of her. Then she accidently stepped on the paper and fell down, hitting her stomach on the cold ceramic floor. She then screamed for help. I was about to help her to get up but her gang rushed in and carried her away. "W-What? The paper wasn't there before, and i even haven't seen a single paper in this class" she said while whining in pain. Then she looked at me, "G-Ghost freak!" she yelled and nearly fell down again. Her whole gang stumbled and tried their best to support her up and carry her away. "Geez why are you so clumsy?" "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WAS A PAPER OKAY!" 

I watched as they carry her away and sighed, "W-Where did this paper come from..?" i asked to myself and looked around. Suddenly, there was a white shadow of a boy standing right beside the window frame. I gasped and kept staring at it, "I-Is this real??" i asked to myself again. Somehow my voice scared the white shadow and it quickly dissapeared in thin air. The paper also dissapeared with him. I widened my eyes, What is that..? and most importantly.. who IS that?

I walked towards the window where the shadow appeared earlier and looked out of the window. Then i felt a cold breeze hitting me and it was comfortable as if it's trying to calm me down.. I've decided to spend the entire recess here.

 

Jackson's POV.

                         

Sooo i decided to spend my recess with my new friends and with Mark. I was trying to invite her to join us but she refused and decided to spend the recess alone, and i let her be. I don't want to force her again, because i think i've forced her plenty of times today. Her giggle earlier.. that was the first ever laugh i've heard from her. Well it's not considered as a laugh but still. It was beautiful and she looked really cute. I even stopped for a while and starred at her for a moment. I want to cheer her up more.

"So how's your classes with that Nara girl ?" Youngjae asked me while taking a sip of his chocolate milk. Oh i forgot to tell you that i've made a lot of friends today. But i got close to Youngjae, Yugyeom and Jinyoung more today. Also i told everything about Nara to them, and my attempt to be friends with her. I smiled, "She's actually a really kind person, you know. You just need to be patient with her. She might be really quiet and rejects everytime but she helps you, trust me" i explained. That was true though, she helped me on reading some difficult Korean words and borrowed me a lot of things. She's really kind-hearted.

Jinyoung stared me with wide eyes, "Are you serious?". I nodded like a proud father. "I haven't seen her interact so much like this with a person.. even a guy.. i didn't even know that she could do kind stuffs like this" he said, leaving me clueless. What did he mean by that? "She was really quiet in her high school years. I mean quiet as in REEAAAL quiet. She rarely interacts or even do kind things to people, even with her own classmates" he explained like he could read my mind. Yugyeom nodded slowly, "Wow you're  amazing, jacks" he praised me. Again, i nodded like a proud father making them laugh. "But for real though, its my- no, its also her first time ever to interact with people like this." Jinyoung added. I hope we can be close someday, Nara. I can't bare it to see people especially a girl suffer like this. 

Suddenly the bell rang again, stating at recess time is over. I groaned and stood up, "I'm having maths class after this, what are you guys having?" i asked. They all answered me with different answers and i nodded, "I guess i'll see you guys tomorrow". Then they all looked at me. "Jack, what?". I smiled, "I'm going to give Nara a company home. That'll be okay, right?". Mark sighed, "Dude you promised me-" "Just for this day, Mark, i promise" i said. "Why do you wanna make friends with her that bad?" he whispered to me. 

Then i went silent for a while. Yes, why? I know i can't bare it seeing a person suffer like this but why did i care so much? "I'll just go to my next period" i quickly said, leaving Mark behind. "Jackson- Yah!" he yelled. I laughed a little and mehrong-ed him. 

 

Just in time, i arrived in front of the maths room and i slowly walked in, scanning the room. Then Nara came and walked pass me from behind. I quickly ran to the middle seat in the class and patted the empty seat beside me, so that she would seat beside me. She hesitated and ignored me, and then she sat down at her usual spot, the far corner left of the room. I sighed and followed her. 

I slowly approached her and put my bag down, "So Nara.. hows your recess? Did you eat well?" i asked her kindly. She looked at me for a moment and looked down, "Y-Yes.." she squeaked. I could barely hear her voice. "Good to hear that." i commented and smiled at her. 

Why do you wanna make friends with her that bad?

Mark's voice echoed on my mind. I bit my lips, Yes, why?? 

 

Nara's POV.

                           

The class started and it's maths class. I smiled a little once the teacher walked inside. Honestly, maths was my favorite subject since i was little. I really like maths, i don't know why. Then i pulled my usual notebook out of my back and put it in front of me, ready to take notes. Jackson did the same and imitated me. I looked at him for a while and he looked back, "Hi, I'm Byun Nara" he said in a really girly and quiet tone. I quickly looked away and my cheeks turned a little red, am i really that .. cute? Why is he imitating me cutely? Or i'm just thinking that he's actually.. cute? Ugh

Jackson let out a silent laugh and i couldn't help but to laugh too. It feels really good to be able to laugh again. He stared at me for a while, "Laugh more often, you look good with a smile" he whispered. I went silent for a moment and blushed. I could feel my cheeks were getting hot from his so called compliment and i quickly looked down, i don't want to let him see me in this kind of condition. I could feel his stare on me again. I peeked him through the gaps from my hair and he smiled, "Are you.. blushing??" he whispered again. My heart was beating furiously ,I quicky shook my head and backed away. I rarely got compliments for people especially boys so i panic a lot. 

"Adorable!" yep there he is again. I blushed again for the secondth time and i could hear his chuckle. "S-Stop.." i whispered and glared at him a little. His chuckles got louder and louder and the teacher stopped for a second and stared at the both of us. "You two, why are you laughing?" the teacher asked us, pointing at us. Jackson stopped laughing and shook his head, "Nothing mam, sorry for laughing for no apparent reason. I mustve creeped you out" he said and played innocent. The class laughed again. The teacher shook her head and turned back to the board again, scribbling math problems and whatever. He looked at me again and grinned, "I just saved you!" he mouthed at me and i smiled a little.

Really, since i'm friends with him i've been smilling a lot lately. He made me smile a lot, he's a really funny and kind person. I'm really glad i met a person like him. And it's actually the first time ever i laughed in these past years. Literally. He made me smile a lot in my first day of school and i'm really happy.

The teacher was explaining some math questions and Jackson was silent all the time. I peeked at him a little and he looked confused. He kept blinking and looked at his book to the board with his blank eyes. "I dont get it.." he whispered to himself and slightly pouted a little. Since he was being so nice to me.. i really want to do something in return.. i know i hesitated a bit on doing this but i think i'll help him..

Gathering all my courage together, i poked his shoulders (since he was my seatmate it was easy for me to interact with him) and he turned to look at me. He looked surprised. I bit my lip and pointed at the board, "D-Do you want m-me.. to help you..?" i said shyly. His face lightened up and he quickly put a paper, an eraser and a pencil in front of me. He also sat closer to me, and our shoulders touched together. I blushed a little and started explaining everything to him. He looked surprised again and nodded at everything i said. 

"Oh... now i get it.. " he nodded slowly and began taking some notes. I mentally cheered for myself because i've helped him successfully withut making a fool of myself. He grinned happily, showing his cute teeth, "Thanks so much for teaching me! you're really nice" he said, complimenting me again. I showed him a small smile and nodded my head.

 

During my last period, my stomach grumbled randomly. I quickly hugged my stomach and bent down a little, i hope anyone didnt hear it. I sighed, I didn't eat a thing during recess. I'm so stupid, i'll starve myself to death.. but good thing it's almost the time to go home. I think Jackson heard it and he looked at me and chuckled, "Are you hungry?" he asked softly. I kept silent. "Didn't you already eat something at recess?" he added again. I kept silent again. The flashbacks of Jihyo yelling at me and the white shadow's appereance appeared on my mind. But i'll just keep them sealed. He sighed, "You didn't eat a thing during recess.. did you?". I slowly shook my head. He sighed again, "You'll starve yourself. I told you to eat with us but you don't want to.." he said and i kept silent again. I bit my lip, Yes i just lied to him. "S-Sorry.." i muttered.

He shook his head, "It's alright" he said. Suddenly the bell rang and it's time to go home. Everyone quickly stood up and left the class one by one. Jackson waited for me and together, we left the class and we walked towards the exit. I looked around, I don't want Jihyo to be around. What if she sees me and she'll attack me again?

Once we reached at the front gate, i quickly skipped to my bike and he followed me, "Oh you're riding a bike too?" he asked excitedly. I nodded and he cheered, "Me too!!" he cheered and pointed at the simple black bicycle right beside mine. I smiled a little and watch him as he prepared his bike too. "Let's go home together, i'll give you a company~" he coo-ed. I raised my eyebrows, "Y-You don't have to-" "its okay, i live near here too and i don't want to see a girl going home all by herself" he said mimicking a gentleman's voice. "B-But your friends.." i muttered. He nodded, "They'll be fine, don't worry and let's go~" he said. Why is he so kind towards me?

 

Jackson's POV.

                               

Then we began to ride our bikes to our home. I watched her as she rode her bike, she looked cute. I smiled a little and tried to start a conversation. "So.. with who are you living, Nara?" dang that was like the stupidest question i could ever imagine. I mentally slapped myself for asking her that. She bit her lips, "I live alone, my parents are dead" she said. I widened my eyes and quickly apologized to her. She smiled, showing that beautiful stunning smile, "It's okay.. how about you?" she asked without hesitation. "I also live alone.. my mom lives abroad. She's at Hongkong right now." i said. "H-How about your dad?" she asked again. It was nice to know that she's now brave enough to talk to me without being all shy. I smiled.

"My father is dead.." i said. She widened her eyes too and started apologizing. I laughed, "Its cool its cool no need to apologize~" i said in a funny tone. She nodded. I really wanted to get to know her more but unfortunately we've reached our destination. Well actually its her's because its her house so yeah. Her house was small but simple and clean, just the way i like it. I watched her as she opened the gate and walked inside. I parked my bicycle right in front of the gate and smiled at her, "So, this is your house?". "Yeah, it's small.. and ugly.." she said while looking down. "Oh no don't say that, it's just the way i like it, to be honest" i tried to cheer her up. But i was saying the truth, though. 

"Sooo i guess i'll see you tomorrow, Nara!" i said while fixing my snapback. She smiled, this time her smile was bigger and she nodded, "B-Bye" she said. Before i left her, suddenly i heard footsteps coming towards me and i felt her hand on mine. I stopped and slowly looked at her and our eyes met. This time, i could see her face very clearly because she was really close to me right now. Well during class i could see her face close too but she always try to look and avoid my eyes, so i can't see her very well. Also with her long beautiful hair.

"T-Thank you.. f-for everything.." she said shyly, her cheeks flushed slightly pink. I looked at her soft and warm hand on mine and up at her again, "It's fine! thanks a lot for helping me too!" i cheered loudly while smilling. "Thanks for helping me on my maths earlier, without your help i'll look stupid" he said and we giggled in the same time. She slowly looked down, avoiding my eyes like usual, "Y-You're welcome, i c-could help you again on maths.. if you want me too" she offered kindly. See? She's actually a really friendly person if you get to know her well enough. I knew it.

I smiled brightly and thought for a while. My grades on maths were always the worst and i realized i needed help. I nodded quickly, "Yesss of course!" i beamed at her. "When?" she asked. "Tomorrow morning before class starts, if you don't mind. We share the same lesson again tomorrow morning for the first until the third period" i said. Wait, i'm right, right? 

She gladly accepted with a nod and i grinned happily, "Great! thank you so much, Nara! I'll meet you tomorrow at class" i beamed again. Her hand were still on mine and she quickly pulled it away. I could feel my heart beat faster.. why am i so nervous around girls?! "Bye!" i cheered and i stormed away with my bike. 

On my way home i kept smilling.

 

Nara's POV.

                      

I watched him as he stormed away. I sighed in happiness and smiled to myself. I looked up at the sky, "Look mom, dad, i made a new friend today" i said to myself before i walk inside my house.

 

Someone's POV.

I'm glad you've met him today. He was a really good friend and i'm really happy to see you smilling again. Your smile makes me happy, Nara. I hope you can be like this more often. I love you.


omfg dun dun dunnn WHO DO YOU THINK THE SPECIAL SOMEONE IS?!?!?!
I think you guys knew it already, omg why am i being too obvious XD

anyways this was a really long update, i hope you guys liked it~

please comment down and tell me what you think about this story so far~ thankyou! <3333

monsterous